Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tranning in secret(open for all)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

tranning in secret(open for all) Empty
PostSubject: tranning in secret(open for all)   tranning in secret(open for all) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:58 am

It was yet one of thoose sunny days with blue sky, a let wind and the people of konoha not really doing much, it was saturday so most of the genin teams used their time to play around, do some small D-rank mission and avoide tranning ground number 15 wich said to be haunted since a genin team 40 years befor had been killed by some rouge ninjas that the children of konoha had changed into "ghost ninjas".

Normaly the old tanning ground would be empty, but it had turned out to be a good and isolated tranning ground for the youngest of the 3 uchiha siblings, miru, and the oldest of them, itachi, that had picked to use the free time miru had to train insteed of sitting around. Madara hadent given new orders for itachi than protecting miru, so he had the time to train his sister.

Right now they were sitting in the shade of one of the old peach blossom trees, and enjoyed some green leaf herb tea their both had a certain weakness for.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: tranning in secret(open for all)   tranning in secret(open for all) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:02 am

"EEEEE, MIRU-SAAAAAN!!!"

"CALM THE F*CKING HELL DOWN, TOSHI!"

"WHEEE, AUNTIE DEI-DEI SAID YOU'D BE HERE!" Toshi squealed, running toward Miru and Itachi at warp speed. She was hyper.

"Dammit... Sorry guys, she ate too much dango..."

"OOOH, A SQUIRREL!!!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: tranning in secret(open for all)   tranning in secret(open for all) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:07 am

Itachi opend his dark emotionelss eyes and watched the young girl "zoom"; around the tranning grounds, not really being bortherd by her since she kinda reminded him of tobi, and that he didnt get annoyed so easy.

Miru let out a sigh"..no you just to much of a pansy to say no to her..toshi come here!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: tranning in secret(open for all)   tranning in secret(open for all) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:16 am

"She begged me to do it! She gave me THE EYES! You know I can't resist that!"

"WHEEEEE!" Toshi squealed happily and ran over to Miru, wanting a big hug.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: tranning in secret(open for all)   tranning in secret(open for all) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:24 am

"ouch!", miru fell back into the grass and let out a sigh as her hair got messed up around her head in the grass"toshi..shh"

Itachi let out a little sigh"..sit down, have some tea", he offerd not looking at aiden
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: tranning in secret(open for all)   tranning in secret(open for all) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:31 am

"Oopsie, sorry, hehe!" Toshi giggled and sat down, practically vibrating in her seat. "Sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar!"

"Ugh...This is gonna be a long day..."

"Why's the grass green?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: tranning in secret(open for all)   tranning in secret(open for all) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:33 am

Itachi let out a small sigh and lifted his gaze to the sky, trying to find a cloud formation or just something he could watch and drift into thoughts over, something that didnt want to zoom around the village.

Miru let out a sigh and got aiden to sit next to toshi and gently pat ehr head"relax.."
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-11-27

PostSubject: Re: tranning in secret(open for all)   tranning in secret(open for all) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:42 am

Sasuke was layingdown in the shade beside a tree, Waiting for a certain Yellow haired loud mouth to come see him.

((Some one mind being naruto?))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: tranning in secret(open for all)   tranning in secret(open for all) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:44 am

Toshi breathed slowly. "...okay," she said, getting dizzy. "Eeeee, I see popping spots!"

"She's hallucinating," Aiden said, sighing, as he drank his tea.

"Eeeeee, I see Sasuke-kun!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: tranning in secret(open for all)   tranning in secret(open for all) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:45 am

Sasuke opening one eye looking over at toshi,

"Not today toshi i have something very important to tak care of"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: tranning in secret(open for all)   tranning in secret(open for all) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:46 am

((well sasuke didnt want to have him anymore, so i guess i can take over naruto as a OC for this topic only if its needed))

Miru let out a sigh and got to her feet, carrying toshi along and stopped by sasuke"..is it naruto-san?..", she said in a low voice.

Itachi let out a sigh and filled up for aiden once more befor watching miru with the cold gaze
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: tranning in secret(open for all)   tranning in secret(open for all) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:48 am

Sasuke looking up at miru with a emotion less Stare..
"Its something i have to do miru, I need to get it off my chest."

Closing his eyes And slouching his head down so it looked like he was
Sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: tranning in secret(open for all)   tranning in secret(open for all) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:49 am

Miru let out a sigh and sat toshi down and sat down next to him, stroking his pale chin befor softly looking at toshi.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: tranning in secret(open for all)   tranning in secret(open for all) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:50 am

"Aww, Sas- OOOH, A BUTTERFLY!" Toshi giggled and started chasing a yellow butterfly.

"What the hell..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: tranning in secret(open for all)   tranning in secret(open for all) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:53 am

"...everyone has a natureal(sp), charm to them...through i find it hard to see when you wife is like..that", itachi said with a very faint hint of amument, even the emotionless itachi couldt help finding toshi`s random outburst`s of something complety normal and somewhat boring, funny.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: tranning in secret(open for all)   tranning in secret(open for all) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:55 am

((Ye that be nice miru, I just need to kill him Wink ))

Sasuke looking over to miru, Pushing her hand away from his face. Sasuke looking into miru's eye's, "You know why i have to do this miru...And i need you to make sure toshi doesn't see when he get's here. She doesn't need to see me kill someone that she knows."

Looking forward again closing his eye's waiting for naruto to pass by, and notice him.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: tranning in secret(open for all)   tranning in secret(open for all) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:00 am

Toshi had caught the butterfly, and ran over to Miru, offering it to her. It was still alive, and made Toshi giggle. "Butterfly! Why is it named a butterfly? Is it made of butter?"

"... she's a moron, but she's my moron..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: tranning in secret(open for all)   tranning in secret(open for all) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:01 am

((ill guess i take over him for this topic, only, and there will be no killing blondie narutox.x..he is main charather<.<))

Normaly naruto would have a grin accros his face, but today it was serious and had a spark of confidence in them, he was walking in a normal speed towards the tranning field and after a little while he saw the familiar pale skinned boy lying in the grass..and oddly enough, miru was sitting next to him. He had known miru for qutie some time, in fact ever since he found otu she was the younger sister of sasuke, he had tried to become her friend but all he managed was to get acceptet by her, but it didnt mean they were togeder outside the missions. He also saw the little hyper girl he had meet some time ago sitting with miru, vibratign for a strange reason.

Miru lifted her head lightly and looked down at sasuke"hai..", she then turned her head to naruto, she wouldt say that she liked him, but she didnt want the blond kyuubi carrier`s grinning face messed up in a bloddy battle. She let out a sigh when toshi offerd her the buttfly, she didnt answer but took it on her finger were it remained

itachi made a small ndo to aiden and observed them silent since naruto hadent seen him or aiden yet
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: tranning in secret(open for all)   tranning in secret(open for all) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:06 am

Sasuke sensing naruto's presence, lifting up his head with his sharingan activated, Looking into naruto's eye's as he walked closer to him self..

"Naruto-kun....As expected.."

Sasuke signalling miru to take toshi and the others away So toshi wouldn't get scared.Sasuke pushing off his knee's standing up with his shirt down to his side's since it was a hot day, Scar's from when he was practicing his Full body chidori Were scattered all over his chest and Stomach.

"Im sure you Remember Me.."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: tranning in secret(open for all)   tranning in secret(open for all) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:10 am

Naruto`s blue eyes meet miru`s for a second as they shared eyecontact, maby a few words mentaly to themself, befor miru picked up toshi and walked back to aiden and itachi. He then looked at sasuke with a small sad smile accros his face"..of cause i do", he said calmy
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: tranning in secret(open for all)   tranning in secret(open for all) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:12 am

"Hm? What's Sasuke-kun doing with Naru-chan?" Toshi asked, shaking in Miru's arms.

"Hm..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: tranning in secret(open for all)   tranning in secret(open for all) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:13 am

2..they..are..gonna..train2, miru said focing the lie out and laid her head against the trunk of the tree, watching the 2 males.

"you have goals to to do..and sometimes you must do things you dont want to, even if it means killing or hurting the once you love..". came itachi`s voice, sounded emotionless but not bored
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: tranning in secret(open for all)   tranning in secret(open for all) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:16 am

((Sad Fine... I at least get to Capture his bijuu(Sp) For akatsuki xD..but doesnt that kinda knock him into a Coma ? Or does it kill him? )

"Hmp, Im hoping your not wanting Me to still come back its never going to happen...Kohona is the source to my family's pain, Its why there is only fou....I mean three members to our clan as of now...And its all cause of this god for saken place i used to call home."

His curse mark starting to vibrate on his neck, Sasuke was ready to kill naruto and get it all over with, But Madara...Madara still needed the ten tailed beast. Sasuke almost let naruto know of the fourth member.. Madara Before he Corrected him self.

"Im just here to take what the akatsuki own, Which is what is inside of you naruto, Come with us now with no Struggle and I'll let you go.. But if you try to fight me to keep me here its just not going to work this time, It never will and it never has, I'll kill you were you stand naruto And thats a promise."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: tranning in secret(open for all)   tranning in secret(open for all) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:22 am

((it would kill, but i dont want to mess around with a charether that isent mine, so its gonna end in a tie, sorry but i dont want to kill one that maby applys for naruto someday and say that the 9 tailed has already been pulled out, kinda ruins it))

Naruto held the sad smile".i dont want to break my promise to sakura-chan..or to myself...neither do you want to break you promise to whoever you made it with..", he said looking into sasuke`s dark eyes with his own blue, still calm"..miru-san and me was getting along fine..i hoped it would be longer"
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: tranning in secret(open for all)   tranning in secret(open for all) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:25 am

Sasuke's body starting to build up static,

"Fine then naruto if thats how you want it.."

Sasuke's body exploding with Lighting, The ground starting to Catch the Static from his feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tranning in secret(open for all)   tranning in secret(open for all) Empty

Back to top Go down

tranning in secret(open for all)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next