Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tranning The Team And Body

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Tranning The Team And Body Empty
PostSubject: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:12 am

Isji was walking along side with junichu and shuji towards one of the old tranning fields long forgotten in theese snowy fields, she kicked up the old rusty gate and enteren the field, already having flashbacks in her own mind about old memories of herself and the swordsman she was with when they trained in theese fields when they still were used
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:44 pm

Junichi looked around, studying his surroundings. Beyond the gate was a large circular field covered in a thick blanket of snow. Scattered throughout the field were large blocks of ice, which looked like they had been cut from a quarry. Surrounding the field was a thin forest of wiry pine trees, their unprotected branches burdened by millions of dusty snowflakes.

He looked at Shuji and Isji and said, "Well, let's get started." Junichi disappeared in a dramatic flash of blue and green flames.
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:13 pm

"well here it goes." shuji took off in a fast sprint into the woods as if he teleported away.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:49 pm

Isji looked after them and her hair blew abit around her bye the speed shuji disappeard in, she smiled for a moment befor forming some handsigs and disappeard in the frosty wind
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:42 pm

This should be interesting. It will be difficult to do anything discreetly in this mass of white. Junichi had transformed himself into one of the giant ice blocks laying about the field. He watched Shuji run past him, unsure if he shouldmake a movve or not. He ultimately decided against it. He had better not give away his position so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:53 pm

Shuji was running through the pine treesbetter corner them in while I have the chance. Shuji ran around in a complete circle marking trees with what looked like sparkling dust. "let's see them try to hide any deeper now"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:57 pm

Isji who hadent moved from her own place had already seen Junichi genjutsu, since her clan was masters of genjutsu there wasent anyone who could hide from her, she formed and handsign and her naringan was displayed in her eyes, with 2 crystals this time, she took her katana from her back and disappeared, befor Junichi could notice anything, isji was right over him forming handsigs befor saying"fire style:flaming wind!"she formed her hands like she was holding a ball and fire begang cmming out of them towards Junichi now.
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:57 am

ooc: it wasn't a genjutsu, he just transformed his body.

Junichi had been watching Shuji intently as he circled the field, scattering the mysterious dust. He had been so focused on Shuji that he hadn't noticed Isji's flames coming at him. By the time he noticed them, he had not time to get out of the way. Junichi shouted Using fire style against me? Ha! As the flames struck his torso, he melted into smoke and the fire phased harmlessly through it. The smoke blew through the air and reformed on the opposite side of the field, directly across form Isji. "This is what Orochimaru's experiments did to me!" He shouted. Now where is Shuji...
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 5:03 am

Isji landed on the ground and looked down on the frosty ground"so happend to my family.."she looked up again and took herr katana in her hand"if you think shuji is you only enemy here you wrong"
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:29 am

shuji was waiting in the distance. "maybe just to test that jutsu of his again..." shuji jumped into view "metal clone jutsu!". 2 more shujis appeared out of shujis torso and headed straight for the two one on each side of them
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:42 am

Junichi glanced quickly at the clones, then back at the real Shuji. "Smoke clone jutsu!" His shoulder turned to smoke and melted away from his body, forming several clones of himself. One of the clones engaged in hand to hand combat with one of Shuji's clones. The rest raced toward Shuji.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:56 am

Isji swung her katana and the clone of shuji disppaeard, she begang forming many handsigs and ended with a rat sign"Water style:water drragon no jutsu!"a water dragon roose from the frozen grounds and charged towards shuji, with isji right behind with her katana drawn
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:16 am

Shuji saw all the jutsu comming out at him, he formed a handsign and then it seemed like evrything in the area was condensing at shuji then he struck his arms out and he shot out a shockwave of chakra blowing back the water dragon and clone
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:04 am

Isji just reached to leap onto the ground and land 2 meteres to the left, where she standed a second ago her water dragon landed and exsploded befor melting again, she looked at shuji"not bad shuji-sama..but i wont take you both with light hands anymore"she clsoed her eyes and said"naringan third stage!"her naringan was displayed with 3 diamonds when she opend her eyes, she took her katana on the back again, grabebd af kunai from her pouch and stood ready for everything from them both
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:20 am

"if it's swords you want you got it" shuji took a scroll, put his hand on it and a sword came out. "let's see you face my suna sword style"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:40 am

Isji smiled for a moment befor grabbing her katana in the right hand with the kunai in the left, she charged towayds shuji now
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:12 am

Shuji spun his sword around like a helicopter blade then charged forward and swung his katana down at isji.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:50 am

Isji took her blade in front of herself, just in time to block shuji`s attack, some sparks flew when her blade meet his and she spun around a single time and swung her sword towards shuji, it was glowing white of her windchakra she was useing
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:18 am

Shuji saw the sword just in time to block from the side, when he blocked he vanished, the sword still stood in midair where shuji had blocked and he reappeared infront of isji throwing a kick at her
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:32 am

for once isji hadent seen this comming and the kick hit her straigt in her gut, she flew around 5 meters befor landing with her back into one of the icebloacks, she got up again and took a moment befor catching her breath and looked at shuji"not bad shuji..the last one who could hit me like that was kisame befor he left us.."she took her katana in her hand and sminked again"but..im afirad i have you this time heh"shuji could see a note on his leg she had placed when he hit her, she formed a handsign and his leg turned to stone, unable to move it
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:26 am

"what's this?" it was a letter tag slip on. "can't belive I coulnt see that coming...but on the other hand I don't need legs to beat you two." shuji put his hands on the ground "thousand sand swords!" the ice on the ground starts to crack as blades of sand erupt from the ground
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:22 pm

Hmmm, this is pretty interesting, but I think it's time to take some action. Junichi and his clones began sprinting around the ice blocks. From the right angle, one could see the silvery glint of something long and thin running from their hands. The sand blades had taken out some of the clones, but they became part of the web as well.Unnoticed by neither Isji nor Shuji, Junichi looked around then hopped on top of an ice block. That should be enough. Junichi formed a few handsigns then he and his clones exhaled a smokescreen that blanketed the whole treaining field.
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:28 pm

"ah what a siduation I've gotten in this time" the swords flew at isji as shuji picked up his katana "from what I've seen of him so far it's going to be a fire or smog like techniqe"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:19 pm

Isji looked at the smoke and swords comming at her, she formed many handsigs befor taking hands in front of her mouth and whispered"wind style:beathing life"a small chakra bubble came around her mouth and neck so she could breath freely, as the swords came closer and closer she begang spinning around and soon she formed a blue bubble of chakra, she blades were destroyed when they hit it but even then some managed to bring some cuts to her arms
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:35 pm

Junichi stood atop the central ice block in the training fields. He overheard Shuji's comment and smirked to himself. He may think he has me figured out, but only knows about the offensive half of my tecniques! "Now!" He shouted, and his clones ran to sieze hold of Isji and Shuji. The real Junichi leapt high into the air and threw a flaming katana down onto the block he had been standing on, connecting with a paper bomb. While in midair Junichi formed a complicated series of handsigns and shouted "Dragon Fire Tecnique!"

As the block of ice exploded, the wires connected to it caught fire. The flames raced along the wire, and connected with more of the paper bomb laced ice blocks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body Empty

Back to top Go down

Tranning The Team And Body
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next