Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tranning The Team And Body

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Tranning The Team And Body - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 5:56 pm

Isji looked quite impressed at Junichi`s jutsu, when his clones got near her she slazed them over with her katana, she begang forming handsigs
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 1:54 am

"didn't see this coming" shuji erupted metal spikes out of his back destroying the clone and managed to take a small leap getting slightly burned on his shoulder, so he drove his shoulder in the snow to put the flames out
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 4:17 am

Isji sminked again"bad idea..shuji"she formed the last handsign"earth style:binding ground!"shuji could fell he couldt get his shoulder up from the snow without damageing it alot, Isji now focused on Junichi and took har katana in the hand, it begang glowing white from her windchakra again
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 5:37 am

"so it's wind and earth huh?" shuji put his other hand on the ground "sand swarm jutsu!" shuji sunk into sand that surrounded him and then he rose from the ground about 5 yards from where he started "your going to need higher powered jutsu to trap me"
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 5:52 am

Junichi noticed that Shuji's shoulder had been burned. Good, I didn't expect that jutsu to do that much damage. I should focus on Isji now... Junichi's hands became enveloped in a razor sharp veil of chakra, and he raced towards Isji, slashing his chakra scalpels.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 7:56 am

Isji looked abit on Shuji"wind and earth isent my only chakas.."she saw Junichi had changed target to herself now, she formed handsigs again"earth style:blocking stone wall!"a wall of stone came up in front of isji, Junichi`s attack destroyed the massiv stone into dust and isji sminke befor drawing her blade, she placed her hands in the ground and said"water style:catching waves!"water came out from her hands and son Junichi and Shujis feat, legs and bodies exsept they head was coverd in water, they arms were spread so they couldt form handsigs,sminked abit"Lightning Style:Raiky storm!"she smasched her hands down into the waster and lightning was comming towards Junichi and shuji very fast and lead bye the water
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:19 am

Junichi smirked, "You should have submerged me completely. You've given me a perfect escape point." Junichi's head turned to smoke and flowed out of the watery prison, followed by his torso and legs.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:21 am

Isji just smiled for herself"you really think i forgotton about you powers?"the water under Junichi formed into a clone a clone of isji, a kunai was in the hand and it was comming towards his leg, as the thunder contined towards shuji
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:00 pm

Just before Junichi's leg transformed, the kunai held by Isji's clone slashed and cut through his pants, creating a deep wound down his ankle. The smoke blew away to the far side of the field and re-formed into Junichi, who swore to himself as he examined his injured ankle. Well, I suppose I'll have to reveal the other half of my tecniques to them... He thought as he held his palm over his ankle, enveloping it in a blue-green chakra.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:09 pm

Isji looekd at it"..you can heal also Junichi?..you keep surprising me.."she sminked"but..im afirad to say my cuts cant be healed"Junichi could see his jutsu didnt have a effect in the cut that just grew deeper
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 2:50 pm

Damn... I guess Kabuto's healing jutsus aren't as amazing as he keeps putting on. "Is this poison?" He asked Isji conversationally, taking out a gauze wrap from his tool pouch and dressing the wound with an ointment. He stood up and tested his ankle. It'll do "Okay Isji, you're the only one left uninjured. You'd better prepare yourself." With that, Junichi vanished in a flash of flames.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:06 pm

Isji looke at the place he had disappeard#uninjured?..my gut still hruts from shujis punch..#she took her katana from her back and stood ready for everything, with her fre hand in her kunai punch*

occ:better not go further without shuji
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:56 pm

ooc: Well, I meant Shuji was burned and his leg was turned to stone, and Junichi has a gash on his leg. I should've worded it better.
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 4:07 pm

While the lightning was heading towards shuji he jumped up onto the water and put his bass together, then his hands turned into metal "how about having your own jutsu against you" shuji put his arms up in the air conducting the lighting then pointed it at isji and fire the shot 2 seconds after he absorbed it
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 4:23 pm

Isji simply lifted her hand and the lightning got sucked into her hand"nice try shuji-sama..but my own attacks wont effect me"still holding a eye out for Junichi she drew a kunai, the same that made the cut in Junichi`s ankle, and apppered behind shuji in a blink of a eye, she aimed for his arm
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 4:06 am

Shuji sensed isji behind him, and he ducked and kicked behind him hopefully hitting isji, "my sensery technique isn't perfected yet but I've known that chakra ever since you fought junichi"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 6:26 am

Isji took her foot in her hand and flung you over her shoulder, casting you against one of the big iceblocks"maby..but you havent seen the real powers of my naringan yet"
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:27 am

"maybe I haven't but I'm still willing to find out." shuji took out a scroll. "this is a replica of the demon sword and even though it doesn't have as much power as the real one I've been dying to know what I'm trying to take, this is why I needed you to help me train with your skills knowing the styles of zabuza and kisame iwill aid me in defeating the demon" shuji put the scroll on the ground and made some hand signs then the scroll exploded a replica of the sword came out and as shuji picked it up a serge of power enveloped in him. "come at me!"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:46 am

Isji sminked"you dont have to ask second time.."she clsoed her eyes and formed some handigs again"Naringan Third Stage Bloodline Copy:sharingan!"she opend her eyes they were red now"i was..am the only naringan user to master this jutsu..it allowes me to use a bloodline from a person i killed for a short amount of time..", isji jumped high in the and draw her katana, when shujiblocked her kick with the sword she turned aroudn and kicked down on his shoulder hard while in air, she landed on the snowy ground 3 meters away
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 8:43 am

Shuji was on one knee "not bad the uchiha were great fighters I killed a few in the war, and I know most about the sharingan" shuji lifted the sword and it started glowing red, "this is the power I once hate and always will, that's why I want to destroy the demon in Kou" shuji lept foward and did a downwards slice on isji as fast as him using a regular katana
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:37 am

Isji just reached to draw her katana and block the attack, yet she still hti the ground pretty hard and some blood came out of her mouth"urg..:"she kicked shuji in the gut, she came on her feet,placed a scroll on the ground,bit her finger,draw a thin line over the words and pressed her hands against it"summoning jutsu:great raven of the night"a giant raven bird appeard in front of her and spoke with a deep man voice"my misteress you have summoned me?", Isji looked at the bird"yes..help me defeat them but not kill"..the bird nodded simply and isji cralwed onto its back, the raven spread its vings and flew around 15 meters up in the air with isji on board
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:42 am

OOC:I'm gonna wait for junichi
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 10:36 am

ooc: Thanks. Man, you people are all so polite!

Isji has a summoning contract with ravens as well? She really is multi-talented. On the other hand, Shuji seems to specialize in sand and metal tecniques, and has developed astonishingly in his chosen style. Those two combined with my hold-nothing-back fighting style and self-healing combo, are really going to make for an indestructable organization. Suddenly Junichi remembered the contract he had made with the snakes. What kind of snake will he summon if he tried? Better not resort to summoning unless I absolutely need to.

In a sudden burst of flames Junichi appeared behind Shuji, hands aglow with razor-sharp veils of chakra. "Hmph, we haven't really fought much this match. Let's see what you've got...," he said as he slashed his hand downward.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:43 am

Isji, who still had a few minuts left befor she had to turn of the naringan saw this as a way to study,mostly mportant copy some of the jutsus and skills from her two fellow"team mates", the raven flapped a little with its wings to keep in air while isji was looking down on them

Occ:really about time junichi and shuji had a fight isji has bein fightning them 1 on 1 so farxD
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:26 am

shuji did a backflip and grew a dagger from his wrist and put it up to junichis back "let's see what you can do" shuji did a jab with the dagger at junichi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tranning The Team And Body
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next