Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tranning The Team And Body

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Tranning The Team And Body - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:00 pm

Immediately, Junichi turned into smoke, and Shuji's dagger harmlessly slid through it. The smoke reformed into Junichi behind Shuji. Junichi had his chakra scalpel to Shuji's throat.
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:33 pm

Shuji stuck his sword in the ground and put his hands together and he turned to metal so the scapel didn't affect him, then he jumped off of the sword and he projected the dagger out of his wrist to junichi
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:01 am

Isji watched her two 2 comrads fightning with intrest#hmm..maby i wont need that uchiha girl to get orochimaru..they seem powerfull..#thosoe thoughts were running throught her head as she turned off her naringan
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 5:20 am

Junichi attempted to back flip away from Shuji's dagger, but as he put pressure on his his ankle it gave way and Junichi fell to the ground. Junichi swore to himself and quickly began forming handsigns. "Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu!" he shouted, and a myriad of fireballs spewed from his mouth towards Shuji.
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:24 pm

Shuji dodged most of the fire balls until some hit him, he fell to the ground in the snow, as the flames went out shuji stood up "nice one". Then he grabed his sword and started to run at junichi
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:36 pm

Junichi inhaled deeply and stared straight at Shuji as he sped toward him. As Shuji reached him, his hand became enveloped in chakra, which he used to grab the blade. Blood streamed down his arm and dripped onto the snow. Junichi grimaced at Shuji and suddenly the katana was alight with white-hot flames.
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:07 pm

ooc: ok, well, tomorrow I'm leaving on vatation for about a week. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get online the, but I'll try!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tranning The Team And Body   Tranning The Team And Body - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tranning The Team And Body
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3