Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 11:31 pm

her words did not go unnoticed and they cut through him "H,,,Hai we are here now he said kneeling so that she could get off his back
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 11:46 pm

Toshi smiled happily and jumped off, oblivious to his bad mood. "Come on, let's go in," she said, taking his hand warmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 11:49 pm

Kaji shook away his hurt and nodded "Hai ... im starving" he said patting his stomach
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 11:52 pm

"I feel like eating you!" Toshi teased, trying to cheer him up for some reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:41 am

He blushed "ah...please dont say that ... if you did this stand might go out of business " he teased
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:47 am

"But you do taste yummy," she said, not getting the joke. "Ten orders of plain ramen, please!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:51 am

Kaji sighed 'she is hopeless' he thought "One order of chicken ramen"
he said sitting down on a battered stool
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:56 am

Toshi sat down next to him, and started chatting about random things. "I like bunnies... Hey Kaji-kun, why were we fighting?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:57 am

" You said you lost your love to your best friend ... " he said eating this noodles "and I had a slight emotional breakdown"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:05 am

Toshi blinked. "...oh." It was true that she did lose him, though. She wasn't even good enough to be titled a girlfriend. Toshi sighed and split her chopsticks to start eating. "Kaji, why...explain, why did you have a breakdown?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:10 am

"Because I love you with every fiber of my being and I thought after I all our time together yuudai wouldnt be your love anymore " he sighed setting his chopsticks down in the bowl "then I in my moment of pure emotional turmoil found out I was just the rebound guy ..." he bit his lip "you didnt confirm or deny which lead me to think that "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:20 am

"I...I don't know if you are or aren't," she admitted, looking away. "You might have started out as one...but I am, truly, starting to fall in love with you." She looked up at him, eyes full of sorrow and suffering. "Do you hate me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:24 am

" Nah... I cant hate you, it just hurt... but you just healed me a little with the im falling for you part " he said as he resumed eating his noodles
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:29 am

'..just a little.' Toshi sighed, and continued eating, but only finished her first bowl. "..."
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

Number of posts : 3373
Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:24 pm

((Ah stop saying that ember stole yuudai.it makes me think your thinking of ember as a horrible stealing person =())
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:29 pm

( It adds more heartbreak :p so Toshi feels she's not good enough.)
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 6:00 pm

((your still making us seem like we are the badguys =( ))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 6:03 pm

( I'm sowwie Sad I'll make Toshi the baddie from now on Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 6:22 pm

((?no dont do that either.It was just me and yuudai were a bit offended by the words))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 6:50 pm

( I'm sorry D: I'm gonna mbke Toshi the baddie anyway lol! No one likes the innocent Chibi Razz)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:28 pm

(( I DO Very Happy ))

Kaji noticed she had only eaten one bowl "er...Toshi whats wrong youve been really quiet since we got here " he said finishing his bowl he blinked and held some of her noddles at her mouth "come on Toshi say 'ahh' "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:32 pm

( Razz You will get sick of the innocence and run to a 'beautiful, strong and attractive' kunoichi.)

"Hn." Toshi parted her lips slightly and slurped down the noodles without any hassle. "Yummy," she said, her voice unemotional and she licked her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:40 pm

( no way loyalty is my best quality Very Happy)

he sighed then got an idea "toshi chan close your eyes for a minute please" he said
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:43 pm

( We shall see ;P )

Toshi blinked in confusion, but nodded and shut her eyes, leaning back in her chair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:51 pm

he smiled when he asked she say 'ahh' while her eyes were closed she did, he two long noodles and put end in his mouth in the other end in toshis mouth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next