Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:43 pm

"Uwaaaa, you didn't have enough faith in me!" Toshi cried into his shoulder. "Yuudai said you wouldn't stay with me...and I see you probably won't..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:50 pm

"Im really sorry but you just said" he sighed "what was I going to think"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:54 pm

"Kaji, you lost faith in me..." she said, looking away. "You thought I wouldn't be able to love you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 9:03 pm

"but you just said" he said again 'I dont know how to get myself out of this one' he thought sweating
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 9:06 pm

"I said I loved Yuudai. Did I say I didn't love you either?" Toshi sighed, touching the chain again. "Kaji, were you thinking straight when you gave this to me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 9:17 pm

" Yeah I was " he said honestly " And you didnt say that but I ..." he trailed off
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 9:21 pm

"You have no faith in me," she said simply. "I trusted you with my heart, Kaji..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 9:24 pm

" I do I do " he said " It was just a little doubt ... after all I thought that six months away. . . I thought I would never hear you say you loved yuudai "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 9:26 pm

"Kaji...when I said I'd love him forever, I meant it with the whole of my heart."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 9:44 pm

"So what about me" he said "you say you want to love me but how can I make that happen ... Ive done everything I can already and its still just a want "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 9:56 pm

"It takes time...we've only been together for half a year, Kaji... I knew Yuudai for three."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 9:59 pm

Kaji got quiet "your right" he frowned "lets go get that ramen" he said smiling weakly "lover..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:04 pm

Toshi nodded and grinned. "I don't wanna fi- OOOH, a squirrel!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:11 pm

'saved by A.D.D' he thought "er...Toshi did you want Ramen or not"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:21 pm

"Ramen? Oh, sure! Of course! And takoyaki, too, and then something warm and wet," she said dreamily. "Warm and wet!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:25 pm

Kaji blinked "whatever you want toshi-chan" he said thanking kami for her short attention span
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:28 pm

"Um...gimme a piggy back ride!" she said happily, holding her arms out to him like a little child. More of a sister than a lover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:38 pm

Kaji sighed and knelt infront of her "get on then" he chuckled when she practically jumped on his back her arms wrapping around his neck
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:47 pm

Toshi wrapped her little legsaround his waist and rested her face against his neck. "Mm, you taste good!" she said happily, lightly licking the column of his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:52 pm

Kaji blushed "you keep telling me that" he said as he walked to the Ramen stand with her on his back, on lookers called him such a nice big brother and Kaji sighed not bothering to respond
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:57 pm

"Because you do taste good!" she retorted. "Like vanilla." Toshi smiled and just held on tight as he carried her. Though they were only two years apart in age, they looked more like five years apart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 11:07 pm

"People say Vanilla is boring. . .do you think im boring" he asked continuing towards the stand the smell of ramen grew stronger
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 11:08 pm

"I think Vanilla is sweet and simple. The good choice," she said gently, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 11:15 pm

He blinked and chuckled at this " we've had this talk before except I was you and you were me " he smiled at it "we are good for each other aren't we"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 11:23 pm

"I hope so..." Toshi mumbled, unable to lock gazes with him. "Are we there yet?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next