Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:30 pm

" Oh so you wanna die is that is it ... You wouldnt mind dieing and leaving me all alone " he said bitterly "you love him" that hurt the most and his voice quaked as he said it
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:33 pm

"Shh, Kaji, don't be like that," she said, frowning as she hugged him to her tight. "It's not that I want to die, but I can't help it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:38 pm

"b...b..but I...us...you.." he stammered "you'll die and forget about me when you come back " he was on the verge of tears "why do you have to die why you "
'kami sama what is wrong with me ' he thought
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:54 pm

"It's like why you love me. There just isn't an answer." Toshi smiled weakly, and kissed his eyes lovingly. "I won't forget."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 4:12 pm

" You better not " he huffed making him self look decent again
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 4:14 pm

"Aww, don't try to act macho for me." Toshi giggled and licked his cheek lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 4:18 pm

He blushed at this "mmmm...Toshi chan thats wet ...and warm" he said turning bright red
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 4:30 pm

"Hm? Why are you blushing? I was just trying to lick away any tears you might cry," she said, licking him again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:40 pm

"gah..th..thank you but you dont need to do that" he said blushed again
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:43 pm

"But I don't want to see you cry," she said sadly, and her tongue was replaced by her soft, little hand. "It makes me feel useless, like you're dying and I can't do anything about it..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:54 pm

" I wont cry then " he smiled weakly "Its just .... and i know it sounds corny but ...the thought of losing you.."he was shaking "it hurts"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:58 pm

"It hurts me too, you know! I just lost my love to my bestfriend, how do you think I feel?!" she erupted, but quickly covered her mouth. "Nevermind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:16 am

He was already on the ground ... he fell backwards " I see " his voice was calm "Even with Byakugan Im blind" he looked up at the clouds "was it all just a lie Toshi" he said softly watching the fluffy white globs drift by
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:29 am

"What was a lie?" Toshi asked, kneeling down by his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:39 am

"You never had any feelings for me did you" his voice still calm he closed his eyes " C...could you just rip my heart out and be done with it ... you said you just lost your love to your best friend and since Im clearly not gay thats not true ... so really your best friend is Ember and the one you always loved was Yuudai wasnt it... I was just the rebound" he opened his eyes and tears rolled down the sides of his face staining the earth below
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 11:37 am

"Kaji...Kaji, no, please don't think that way..." Toshi begged as she wiped his tears away. Her heart was breaking all over again. She wanted to love him, she really did, but her heart wouldn't budge. "No, please don't think that way..." Then it hit her. Was he really just a rebound for her, after Yuudai?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 11:56 am

" I have a hard time not thinking it after what you just said Toshi" his voice was cracked "your brain might know im the better choice but your heart tells you different does it not "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:05 pm

What he said was true, and was spot-on. Tears started to well up in the young girl's eyes, and she lost her will of speech. "..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:22 pm

" wanna gt some ramen " he mused wiping tears from his eyes "as friends I guess "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:15 pm

"...can we go as lovers, please?" she muttered, letting go of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:54 pm

"how can we do that when you dont love me" he sighed staring at his feet
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:18 pm

"...Yuudai was right about you." Toshi got up weakly. "I thought... I thought you were different."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:31 pm

" I...I am different I wont leave you but y..your going to l..leave me aren't you " he was shaking
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:15 pm

"Kaji, I'm prepared to swear the rest of my lives to you!" she said, her hand going to the chain around her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:40 pm

"I...I...I"he muttered before his frown turned in to a faint smile "you will"he blinked "Gomen" he said hugging her "I was being a baka right"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)
Page 7 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next