Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 2:23 am

"Aww, bye bye, baby," she said, smiling as the animal went away. "What do you want to do today? I finished my chores..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 2:38 am

" Well since im fully rested how about I go another couple of rounds with your little demons ... according to you I have to get stronger" he grinned
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 2:45 am

"Yes! Alright! To the training area- after I change clothes," she said, smiling wryly. "...I'm going to be lonely without you here, you know..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 2:49 am

" yeah I know and Ill miss you back in Mist ...Kaa-san and Tou-san too ...but you have an over protective friend " he sighed "that im going to smack around one of these days for being a Baka"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 2:52 am

"Are you talking about Persephone-san or Miru-san?" Toshi asked as she went to her room to change into her normal clothes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 2:57 am

" I think id like a piece of both of them but Miru more so" he said as he followed her
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:03 am

"Persephone-san means well... She's afraid people might see me as a little tramp or whore," she said, sighing. "Which I probably am."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:23 am

Kaji frowned "Toshi what do I keep telling you" he grabbed her shoulders, holding her at arms length " Your not a Tramp or a Whore " he yelled a few tears falling to the floor "why wont you believe me"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:28 am

"Oh, Kaji, don't cry, I'm sorry," Toshi said, whipping out a handkerchief to wipe his tears away. "Please don't cry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:32 am

" I just dont like it when you say that crap about yourself " his tears stopped and he hugged her
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:35 am

Toshi sighed with relief and hugged him back though it was kinda hard. "Get used to it, Kaji, I'm not going to be the only one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:51 am

He blinked many times "im not sure I understand what you mean by that"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:14 am

"I'm not the only one who thinks I'm a repulsive, shameless harlot," she said, sighing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:42 am

" Oi who else thinks that ... Im going to crack skulls " he said his eyes seemed ablaze as he cracked his knuckles
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:49 pm

"Kaji, calm down..." Toshi took his hands in hers and kissed them, lovingly and softly. "You're just like Yuudai..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 1:46 pm

Kaji eyes narrowed "dont compare me to him please" his voice was deathly calm
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 1:49 pm

"Why not?" Toshi frowned and hugged him to her, the top of her head barely reaching his chin. "Wait a minute..." She blinked at looked up at him. "Are you jealous?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 2:04 pm

" why should I be " he said his voice filled with venom " despite your History I dont like him not after what I saw in those versions "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 2:12 pm

Toshi sighed, and hugged his head down to her chest. "Kaji, please don't hate him. He just can't help himself..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 2:27 pm

"grrr...fine ... I wont hate him but I wont like him either" he said relaxing into her
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 2:31 pm

"You should," she cooed lightly into his ear, running her soft hand up and down his back, sending in her special chakra. "He's a very nice guy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 2:47 pm

Kaji rolled his eyes "yeah once i get over the fact he's going to kill you im sure I can really like him" he grumbled "damn you and that chakra" he sighed
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 2:58 pm

"Shh, you sound like a cranky old man." Toshi turned it up a notch and sent in more chakra as she kissed his face. "Now tell me what happened when I was gone from Kiri."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:06 pm

"I never went back remember ten days of little sleep" he sighed "but I told you months ago an uchiha guy was going to kill you " he looked into her eyes "im 99.9999% sure it is yuudai "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:19 pm

Toshi kissed his face again. "I don't mind being killed by him," she said, shrugging. "I love him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next