Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:04 am

"Not unless you train your butt off."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:59 am

"You dont like my butt Toshi chan" he teased
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:05 pm

"You barely have any," she commented plainly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:12 pm

he sighed muttering something about no fun
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:13 pm

~ 5 minutes later ~

"...Kaji, you're silent. Are you mad at me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 8:28 pm

Kaji looked over to her prying his eyes away from the clouds
"mmm.....nah just thinking" he said honestly, He was lost in thoughts of now, of what would become of him and Toshi. He sighed "oh look" he said pointing at a cloud "Looks like a Snake or maybe a worm"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 8:32 pm

"Ooh, a caterpillar, maybe?" she asked dreamily. Toshi was lying down in the grass a metre away from Kaji, so far that he could barely smell her sweet scent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 8:39 pm

he blinked as his eyes returned to her "why so distant Toshi" he asked looking a the empty space between them 'will we always be this distant' he thought but blinked them away negative thoughts only produced negative results
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 8:43 pm

"Hm? Then come here, silly," she said, giggling. Toshi waved him over to her, smiling. "Or pull me to you, with your shadow jutsu or you can just use your arms."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 8:55 pm

"can you meet me in the middle" he said moving half of the way "I really dont want to pull you anywhere" he sighed "well maybe into bed but thats different"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 8:59 pm

Toshi crawled close enough that they were a few centimetres apart but not yet touching. "Hm...you aren't allowed to drag me into bed, Ayame-san might get mad."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:14 pm

He chuckled " I doubt Kaa-san would say anything ... its your crazy mother figures who would gut me if I dragged you" he sighed "oh hey that one looks like a rabbit " he said pointing up at the sky
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:18 pm

Toshi took his other hand and held it tight in hers. "Hm... you're cuddly and warm..." she said happily. "Ooh, a baby bunny!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:23 pm

he grinned as she clutched his hand "so are you" he said softly "and that one looks like a deer" he mused as the clouds passed over head
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:24 pm

"Why is your hand so much bigger than mine?" she asked curiously. "Ooh, it's a baby!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:35 pm

"Im two years older and a man its only natural" he said simply and blinked there were certainly a lot of 'baby' animals in the sky today
"And that one looks like a girl..." he said pointing at another cloud
he couldnt remember where he had read that line before 'today i saw a rabbit a deer and then you' he thought to himself a lone tear streaming down the side of his face 'Isamu' he smiled
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:41 pm

"Kaji-kun? What's wrong, dear? Why are you crying?" Toshi asked, frowning with worry. "Did...Did I say something wrong?" She let go of his hand and hugged him tight, letting him finally smell her sweet scent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:45 pm

he smiled at the embrace "no...Im just happy" he said as a cool breeze washed over them "Toshi-chan smells good"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:48 pm

"Thank you." Toshi blushed lightly but smiled and hugged him closer. "Hug me, please? I'm sure Persephone-san won't mind, just this once."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:52 pm

he smiled "I do it anyway " he said wrapping his arms around her " I do just about anything you asked me to do Toshi-Chan"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:55 pm

"So if I told you not to hurt Yuudai, would you?" she asked, her heart swelling up with happiness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:03 pm

" So long as he doesnt harm you in anyway I wont " he said "but if he ever hurts you in anyway I wont hesitate to Kill him " he said simply "My tolerance for Yuudai Uchiha is very limited Toshi . . . It is understandable why I do not like him very much... but so long as that condition is met then I would not harm him "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:06 pm

"He won't hurt me, don't worry," she said, kissing his cheek lovingly. "But... I want you two to get along. And with Ember, too. All of you are nice people." Her heart melted, as she thought of her luck for having met them all. "I want you guys to be friends."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:11 pm

" I might thank this Ember girl when I see her ... we may even get along but I dont think Yuudai and I will be as friendly as you want us to be" he said plainly looking up at the sky 'friends dont kill friends girlfriends' he thought letting out a small sigh
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:13 pm

"Kaji...wouldn't you want me to get along with Raiden-san?" she asked, snuggling up to him like a little kitten.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)
Page 12 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next