Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:17 pm

"Did you see Raiden-san standing over my dead body in a dream " he asked in a serious tone
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:20 pm

Toshi looked down sadly. "...no. But he's as close to your heart as I am, and Yuudai and you are important to me too...please, try?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:25 pm

" I will be civil . . . I will attempt to be friendly but that is a two way street Toshi if yuudai makes no attempt I wont either"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:28 pm

"Gah...." She didn't know getting them to be friends would be so hard. "What is it with guys and protecting their territory..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:33 pm

He frowned "I just dont want him to hurt you" he said "plus I cant be friends with someone if they dont want to be"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:40 pm

"Ah..." Toshi could see he was losing his good mood. She placed her hand over his clothed navel, and started to send in some of her calming chakra.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:44 pm

" that is cheating " he sighed as she calmed him
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:47 pm

"No it's not. I'm just exploiting your weakness." Toshi smiled and moved her hand up and down his torso, sending in more chakra. "Don't you want me to touch you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:54 pm

"no it is fine" he sighed since there was nothing more he could do
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:56 pm

Toshi smiled and kissed his cheek lovingly. "Good, now what do you wanna do next?" she asked, her hand now on his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:04 pm

"I dont care ... i guess we go back to the mansion you said something about a fountain " he said in a far away voice
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:06 pm

"Okay, then! Let's go," she said happily, getting out of his warm arms. "I'll get the fountain ready, you get the toys."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:09 pm

"er... But I dont know where they are" he sighed walking slowly behind the ever energetic Toshi
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:12 pm

"The rubber duckies and toy boats are in my big black toy box," she explained, smiling as they came to the Uchiha grounds. Then she led him to the fountain. "Hm, we should change clothes first."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:34 pm

" Yeah you go get changed first and ill change after" kaji said as she then led him to her room
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:40 pm

Toshi changed into a green, one-piece swimsuit and came out carrying a towel and a box of soap. "Yahoo, time to play in the water!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:23 am

Kaji nodded "you go on ill be right out" he said entering the room and removing his pants his black shorts already on underneath
he went to the 'toy' box and looked for actual children playthings ... he only found a rubber duck shrugging he placed the lid back on and tucked the box away
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:56 am

Toshi was already downstairs in the lawn, and had filled the fountain with soap. Now it had bright blue, greenish suds foaming the surface and she was still dumping in more soap, humming to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:01 am

Kaji chuckled at the sight "Toshi chan if you put anymore soap in there wont be any water left"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:11 am

"Oh, all right. BANZAI!" She grinned, grabbed his hand and ran forwards, then cannon-balled into the above-average fountain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:15 am

"Gah" he cried as his face smacked off the bottom of the fountain
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:24 am

"Wha- Kaji, you alright? Kaji!" Toshi resurfaced and pulled him out of the water with all of her Chibi-strength. "Kaji!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:32 am

"owwie" he said rubbing his forehead "ooo your eyes are all sparkly"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:41 am

"Wha... Kaji, get a hold of yourself!" Toshi bonked him on the head lightly, then started to shake his shoulders. "Are you okay? Does your head still hurt?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 9:49 pm

He groaned "I see two of you but that should stop soon" clutching his head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next