Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:55 pm

Toshi slurped down the noodle, but then felt something un-ramen like and soft. "Kaji, what's this?" she asked, licking it curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:59 pm

The Ramen chef chuckled "open your eyes girl"
Kaji hadnt meant for his tongue to get in her mouth but somehow it did he shrugged an went with it
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:01 pm

Toshi frowned, opened her eyes timidly and instantly blushed. 'Wha...?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:05 pm

Kaji pulled back "I had to get you to eat somehow" he said blushing a bit aswell ... cant let good ramen go to waste now can we " he said "now he can keep eating thats way or you can be the Toshi I know and love and scarf down the rest at inhuman speed"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:00 pm

Toshi blushed and nodded, smiling. Cold ramen was icky, anyway. Ten minutes later, the young glutton had happily wolfed down twenty three bowls of ramen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:07 pm

Kaji had another bowl while toshi devoured hers "Its good to see you back to normal Honey" Kaji said while Ichiraku Ayame took away a massive stack of bowls
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:10 pm

Toshi blushed again and wiped her mouth. "Mm... Sorry I'm so moody..." She sighed. "I don't mean to..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:16 pm

"s'okay ... I was partially my fault ... you still have alot of things to work out, I understand" he said softly, Ayame came up "its nice to see Toshi-Chan in love with such a cute boy" she winked squeezing Kaji's cheek
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:19 pm

Toshi smiled shyly, and blushed. Yes, she loved Kaji, why should she deny it? But her heart was still afraid of letting her say the three words. Kaji had told her many times, but she had never reciprocated(sp?) it. She wanted to wait for the right time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:25 pm

Kaji blushed as the Ichiraku woman squeezed his face ""ah.. thank you Ichiraku-san" he said before swiftly getting poked in the Forehead " Its Ayame the only Ichiraku-san in here is Tou-san got it" she said walking over to the sink to clean some of the bowls
Kaji sighed "so all people with that name are moody ... I thought it was just Kaa-san"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:29 pm

Toshi giggled. She leaned over, cupped his face and kissed his forehead where Ayame had poked him. Finally, someone in the world could heal her. "Aww, my poor Kaji-bear," she teased, kissing the spot again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:39 pm

Kaji blushed again not so much at her teasing and kissing him but when all the women in the bar looked over at them and went "AWWWE" at the same time
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:42 pm

Toshi blushed too, and let his face go. She fished out some ryo from her pocket and paid for their meal. "Wanna go now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:46 pm

"yes please" he said quickly "want to ride again" he asked as he stood up
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:49 pm

"Yaaaay, I do, I wanna ride you all the way home!" she stated happily, getting curious stares from the customers. Then they saw how young she was and glared at Kaji with distaste.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:54 pm

The old Ramen chef chuckled at the misunderstanding while Kaji sighed and allowed her to climb on his back.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:58 pm

Toshi smiled happily and fit the few curves of her body against him so she didn't fall off. "Ne, wanna go where we watched clouds together? The Hill?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:03 pm

Kaji nodded as he walked out of the stand toshi on his back "yeah lets do that"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:08 pm

"And then, wanna go fishing?" she asked, excited. They must've looked like siblings on the way home. "And then play in the Uchiha fountains?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:11 pm

Kaji was deep in thought " yeah sure and then we can have a picnic in the Park later" he said smiling
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:14 pm

"Hm, I'm sure Danna would have a lot of food ready by the time we're home... What are you thinking of, Kaji-kun?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:16 pm

He sighed "yes I guess aiden would have supper ready by that time" he blinked "er...seeing you in the sunset again" he sighed happily
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:19 pm

"Ah..." Toshi smiled and kissed the side of his face from behind. "I guess you're the only one who would actually see me as beautiful."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:30 pm

" That makes things easier for me than means I wont have to kill so many people who look at you with lust filled eyes " he said as they walked up the hill
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:33 pm

"Kaji, only Danna lusts for me, and he promises not to touch me unless I want to get tortured....you would kill?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next