Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

Number of posts : 3483
Registration date : 2010-11-01

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:08 am

Tsukiakara was pushed on a wooden chair by the man who had brought him here. Shackles were put around his wrists and ankles, keeping him in place and restraining him from using chakra. Closing the door the man leaned against the wall behind Tsukiakara. "Listen, boy. We want to get to know you a little better. And I'm sure you'll be willing to cooperate, won't you? All the questions you won't answer will be asked to Misaki and Shiro. We know they work with you, so maybe they know. If they don't know the answer, they are going to be punished. And so will you. If you're a nice boy and answer our questions, you will spare them and yourself the pain. Is there anything you want to say?", the man asked.

~~~

In the other room, Shiro had dragged Misaki behind himself. The boy was not yet fully awake. Staring anxiously at the Boss and the other person Shiro waited for one of them to speak or act.

==============
You may be deep, but your grammar sucks.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19829
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:16 am

“Sure” Tsukiakara said in a smart alec voice, “Where did you put my swords? You know how us Hakujin like our swords.”

~~~~~

“You know how impatient I get Shiro.” the boss said. “So why wait, when we can begin the fun now”. He snapped his fingers at the other man. The other man then lit his hand on fire with chakra and moved closer to the Shiro.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:21 am

The man laughed. This kid would soon learn his lesson. "Why don't you tell me how to use that scroll and I might tell me where your swords are?", he asked. Yuka was one of the top interrogators of the organization and sooner or later he would get the information he needed.

~~~

Shiro watched Raijin with big eyes, his heart was racing. He hated fire. "Please, no", Shiro whined, cowering on the floor. He was not sure what the elder was going to do to him. Was he just trying to scare him? Would he burn him? Behind him Misaki started to cry. "P-please boss, please, don't hurt Misaki. I will do what you want but please don't hurt him", Shiro asked of the man in the background. Usually it worked, mainly because Shiro was the boss' favourite toy and he enjoyed hurting him and doing things to Shiro.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:34 am

“You “might” give me my swords. That doesn’t sound very confinceing. And it‘s as easy as eating pie to use the scrolls. All you have to do is follow the instruction inside” Tsukiakara answered knowing full well that the scrolls were coded and no one but a Hakujin Clan could read them.

~~~~

“Stop” the boss said to the man. The man’s hand stopped burning. “Misaki is going to be a problem I want him moved to the next room” he ordered the man. The man nodded and went towards Misaki to take him away.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:39 am

Yuka was not getting impatient. Yet. "And you will of course tell me how to read the scroll, because you're such a smart kid." There was a scream from the next room, it was Shiro's voice. "Hm. Seems like the boy did not want to talk..." It was rather harmless, the boss had probably threatened Shiro or Misaki, he had definitely not hurt them yet...

~~~

Misaki was picked up and did not dare protesting loudly. Shiro however was frightened. "No!", he screamed. "Please, what are you going to do to him? Please don't hurt him", he begged, tears shimmering in his eyes.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:52 am

“That’s his problem. But you still haven’t told me where my swords are. You see I have a beauty, made it myself when I was only 8. Are clan calls them Moonblades because they shine a light blue glow in the dark. But what makes Moonblades so special is that they can only case internal injuries.” Tsukiakara was hoping to get this guy interested to this one sword so that the interrogator could bring it in to use against Tsukiakara.

~~~~~

“He going somewhere else and if you don’t make this enjoyable for me he’ll get punished. Now quit crying like a baby.” He then went over to kick Shiro to make him stop crying.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:02 am

"Right, I'm sorry. I didn't tell you. The boss keeps them. All of them."
Yuka chuckled. He might get his hands on one of them if he did his job well.
"So. I told you. And now you tell me how to read the scrolls."

~~~

Shiro gasped in pain when he was kicked but stopped crying quickly. "What... what do you want me to do?", he asked, sounding breathlessly because fear was suffocating him.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:41 am

“What you don’t know how to read? It’s pretty simple. You just look at the characters. Those characters will form patterns called words. You read the words and there you have it. You can read.” Tsukiakara obviously teasing this man.

~~~~

“I’m going to teach a lesson you won’t soon forget.” the boss said, “You see, a little birdie told me that when you were threatened to be executed you caved in and was willing to reveal everything you know to save yourself. Such behavior is unacceptable.” The man that took Misaki came back. “Good, now we can continue where we left off. The man once again lit his hand on fire and went over to grab Shiro’s leg.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:52 am

Yuki hit Tsukiakara hard on the back of the boy's head. "Are you sure this is your final answer? I'll give you one more try", he said. Just when he was done a horrible scream of pain came from the other room.

~~~

Shiro screamed with pain when the man burned his leg. He kicked instinctively, trying to get away. The pain was unbearable. "Stop! Please stop!", he sobbed.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:12 am

Man that hurt. He couldn’t even use his hands to rub away the pain. “Ok, Ok. But on a more serious note, teaching you the code would be no easy feat. It’s in a completely different language. It would take month or even years to teach any outsiders the code.”

~~~~

“I don’t think that the lesson has gotten through to your head yet.” He said nodding at the man. The man let go of Shiro’s leg and went to reach for his head.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:18 am

"I only need to know what's necessary for the scrolls", Yuka reminded the boy. If he was the only one of the organization to know the code he would be very valuable to the boss...

~~~

"No!!", Shiro shrieked in panic, backing away until his back reached the wall. "Please, I'll do anything, please boss not this", Shiro begged, his whole body trembling in fear.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:34 am

“Even that would take forever. The easiest way to learn the contents of the scroll is for someone who knows the language to read it too you. Unfortunately, you guys killed the only remaining people who knew the code.” Tsukiakara was lying on the last part. Every person in the clan was taught the code.

~~~~

“Come now, accept the consequences of your actions. We wouldn’t want Misaki to come to any harm would we.” The boss said as the man continued to reach for Shiro.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:39 am

Yuka was not stupid. "You just said you could teach me the language. That means you will also be able to read the scroll. You will tell me exactly what it says. I did not mean to tell you just now but there is someone else we captured. His condition is very serious, he was wounded during the fire so we can't ask him yet. A young man about your size but a little older than you I think..." Of course this was a lie but the boy did not need to know. Yuka knew about the person he was talking about only because he had killed him himself. "You don't want us to hurt him, do you?", Yuka asked, smiling gently although the boy could not see him as he was standing behind Tsukiakara.

~~~

Shiro clenched his teeth and squeezed his eyes shut. He was waiting for the pain, he would not let them harm Misaki.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:53 am

“Then why don’t who just wait until this other person wakes up and leave me alone. Beside the Valley Ninja are probably on there way right now.”

~~~~

After the man scorched Shiro hair off the Boss singled him to stop. “ Now your going to have to prove that your still loyal to me and not this boy. Any moment now he will spill the information we need to unlock the mysteries of the scrolls. And when he does…I want you to kill him.” The man and the boss went to the door to leave, ”Oh and Shiro…don’t fail me again” He then shut the door behind him leaving Shiro in the room by himself.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:00 pm

Yuka chuckled, staying calm although this brat was starting to annoy him.
"Nobody is on their way because nobody knows where we are. Do you think an organization as large as this one could exist if everyone could just walk in to our headquarters like that? Silly boy." Walking around the chair to face the boy, Yuka was smirking arrogantly. "You don't seem to care much for that young man. What's his name? I don't know, he's not awake yet. Imagine what my men could do to him while he's comatose... he would never notice but we could have so much fun. But you don't seem to mind, or do you?"

~~~

Shiro was still trembling, slowly reaching up to touch his hair. It was burned. His skin was only barely hurt in some places. So he had been lucky with this punishment, apart from the huge burn on his leg, which hurt really badly. Shiro cried silently, he did not want to kill the boy but he had no chance. They had taken Misaki away from him and Shiro had to make sure they would not harm his chosen little brother.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:08 pm

“I wouldn’t worry about him. If he’s a Hakujin he would rather die than to tell you anything just like I would rather die.”
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:14 pm

"Is that so?", Yuka asked, smiling. "Let's get you back to Shiro-kun", he added.
He would have to work slowly. If the boy felt safe for now, maybe even thought he had won over Yuka, he would take the punishment he would get a lot more serious. Bringing the boy back to the other room, Yuka stopped when he passed the boss. "May I have my way with Shiro?", he asked, nodding at Tsukiakara to indicate it was part of the plan.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:17 pm

Tsukiakara was confused by this but he followed the man anyways. "Sure go ahead" the boss said as he went by.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:25 pm

Yuka pushed Tsukiakara back into the room where Shiro sat on the floor.
"So, boy... I'm doing you a favour right now. You're not used to our rules. Next time it will be you getting punished if you don't do what we ask you to. This time I'll have Shiro demonstrate the punishment", Yuka explained, grinning. This was going to be so much fun. Tying Tsukiakara to an iron ring which was sealed into the wall he moved over to Shiro who who crawled away from him in panic. Chuckling Yuka slowly chased the boy through the room, enjoying his begging and sobbing.
Then suddenly he moved quickly, grabbing Shiro and turning the boy on his stomach. Their little chasing game already had Yuka rock hard so he did not need any preparation for himself to penetrate the boy. Ravishing the young body Yuka grabbed Shiro by the hair and pulled his head back so Tsukiakara could see the boy's pain and the tears streaming down his face.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:35 pm

“Hey you wuss, if you have a problem with me then you take it out on me not someone else.” Tsukiakara yelled hoping this would get him angry at Tsukiakara rather than Shiro.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:38 pm

"Oh I will, be sure of that", Yuka said while panting and moaning.
He was moving hard and fast, this would teach both of the boys a valuable lesson.
And if not Yuka at least had his fun.
"Now, boy... do you want to tell me something? I can hold back and make this a long lasting fun for the three of us but if you tell me something I can work with I will end this quickly."

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:42 pm

"Yeah sure, let me out of this ring so we can fight like men"
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:47 pm

Yuka laughed, slamming hard back inside Shiro who screamed in pain.
"You didn't get me, did you?", Yuka asked, thrusting inside the boy.
"Please... h-help me,... please just t-tell him... what he wants", Shiro sobbed.
He wanted this to end but he knew Yuka could last a lot longer if he wanted to.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:01 pm

“I didn’t want to have to do this but you leave me no choice!” Tsukiakara then closed his eyes. He was going to lose more years of his life to do this but he had to be done. Soon a Blueish sword appeared in his hand. He funneled whatever chakra into the blade as he could. Even though he couldn’t move much he was able to get the blade to touch the Iron ring spitting it open. Relived that he was free he looked the Yuka. “Behold the Sword Binding Jutsu” He then gasped the blade with both hands and charged at Yuka.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:08 pm

Yuka was too slow to move out of the boy's way, shocked that the younger had been able to free himself. When the attack hit him, Yuka remained still for a moment, then dropped down on top of Shiro. The boy himself was obviously in shock, Yuka's blood was flowing all over him while the man was still inside him. Shiro was not moving, he had trouble breathing because he was hyperventilating.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)
Page 6 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next