Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19829
Registration date : 2011-08-11

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:39 pm

“THEN GO ALREADY, I’m not stopping you” he yelled half angery and half sad at the same time.

He ran over to what used to be his house. He stepped inside, not caring if the ceiling above him could collapse at any moment. He looked around the ashes of his home. “Those jerks, they even took my mothers sword of Healing” What was the point in looking in the scroll room, it’s quite obvious that’s what they came for. He began to shed a tear. The once proud Hakujin Clan, able to defend there homeland no matter what was no more. He got on all fours. There was no stopping it now. No matter how much he didn’t want to, he began to cry like a baby.

“I’mm sorrry, I’vve faailed youu” The legacy that his parents fought and died for, the same legacy he too vowed to protect, was now lost forever. Why, why does fate have to curse him so?
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

Number of posts : 3483
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:43 pm

Shiro could feel Misaki flinched when he was woken up by the other boy's loud voice. "Misaki... don't worry", Shiro said, holding the boy tight. He was still carrying the younger and would not set him down as long as things were dangerous like here. Shiro did not know what to do. He could not protect Misaki on his own. He needed Tsukiakara no matter how much he wanted to get away from him. Moving over to Tsukiakara, Shiro silently stood next to him, watching him.

==============
You may be deep, but your grammar sucks.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:04 pm

He noticed Shiro walk next to him and he got up. Even though it probably wasn’t much use, he wiped away his tears and turned to Shiro. "I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier, but as far as I’m considered your community service is up and your free to go” He then walked pass the two and went outside.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:13 pm

Shiro followed the boy outside, concerned against his will.
"We can't leave you now. I can't take care of Misaki on my own."
He was not staying for his own sake, he would be better off alone but he would not leave Misaki behind.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:22 pm

He guessed that there was no escaping it. The three were stuck together. “Ok, there is a safe house not far from here that survivors of an enemy attack are supposed to meet. If we leave now we could get there before dark”, He than began walking again leaving behind everything he once knew.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:27 pm

Shiro nodded, following the boy. His back hurt from Misaki's weight.
But now was not the right time to set him down.
"Is it very far?", Misaki asked. "Don't complain, you're not even walking", Shiro mumbled.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:55 pm

They approached a small stream. “Take a drink if you need one, the hideout is just on the other side of this steam.” He said pointing to a fairly larger tree. He than hopped across the stream to the other side.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:00 pm

Setting Misaki down Shiro drank a from the stream.
He was close to breaking down, he was exhausted and in pain.
Even Misaki looked worried for his chosen elder brother and decided to walk the rest of the way.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:07 pm

While the other two were drinking Tsukiakara went over to the tree. He opened a secret compartment in the trees roots. Inside there was a lever. Tsukiakara pulled the lever and the secret entrance opened. “Ok here it is” he shouted to the other two.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:11 pm

Shiro got up, dragging Misaki over to the tree.
"How long can we stay here?", he asked.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:22 pm

“A day or two at the most.” He said led them inside. The room was dim because the only light source was the cracks in the ceiling. The room had several beds and a table. The room looked old and dusty as if it hasn’t been used for a couple of years.

“Well make yourself at home” Tsukiakara walked further into the room. Then suddenly a man from the shadows grabbed Tsukiakara putting a knife at his throut. Sh*t, it was a trap and he fell right for it.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:45 pm

Shiro was about to lay down on the bed when Tsukiakara was attacked. Grabbing Misaki he pulled the boy behind himself, protecting him. "Who are you? What do you want?", Shiro asked the person. He had not killed the boy so there was something he wanted.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:34 am

“Shiro… you don’t recognize me” the man said. He move himself and Tsukiakara into a beam of light so Shiro could see them. It was the man that had interrogated Shiro the other day, “Did you seriously think that a person with a mind reading jutsu would take such a low life job as a police interrogator? And that report I did was a test to see how you would react if you were faced with death which you failed miserably.” He then looked at Misaki, ”Oh and Misaki there’s someone outside who is just dieing to see you”

Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:53 am

Shiro was pale, he did not know what to do. He had to get Misaki out of here safe.
"Misaki will go nowhere", Shiro said, glaring at the man in front of him.
Shiro was afraid of death but not enough to stop protecting his chosen brother.
"Let go of Tsu... him!", he added, having forgotten the boy's way too long name.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:01 am

“I’m afraid I can’t do that. The boss has something…special… in mind for this one.” he said. He than used his free hand to hit Tsukiakara hard on the head knocking him out. “Now are you two going to come quietly are do I need to call back-up”
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:12 am

When the man knocked Tsukiakara out Shiro's hope to get out of this lessened quickly.
"What are you going to do?", he asked to buy themselves some time, still standing in front of Misaki to protect him.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:17 am

“My job. I’m taking you three to boss, NOW hurry it up he’s not a patient man.” the interrogator ordered.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:20 am

This was bad. The boss had ways to get them, no matter how much they struggled. Now that Tsukiakara was not able to help them out of this anymore, Shiro had no choice but going there. He wished he was able to save at least Misaki, but there was no way. Picking the boy up Shiro nodded. "I guess we have no choice. I'm sorry, Misaki", he said, desperate to get away from these men.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:23 am

When Tsukiakara woke up he couldn’t tell where he was. “Ohhh my head” He said putting a hand on his head. He tried to look around but his vision was still dark and blurry. “Where am I?” he said out loud.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:35 am

"I'm not sure where but you're defnitiely in trouble", Shiro replied. He was sitting next to Tsukiakara, holding a sleeping Misaki in his arms. They had not yet done something to the boy but on Shiro's cheek was a large, bleeding cut.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:41 am

“If they kept me alive they must of found out that the scrolls are coded” He sat up and looked at Shiro, “What did they do to you”
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:46 am

"Nothing", Shiro lied. He did not want to talk about it.
Mainly because he was too occupied worrying about Misaki.
If he wanted to protect the boy he had to take his punishment, too.
As usually. This was going to get worse. The cut was only a warning.
"Whatever they ask you, you'd do better if you replied", Shiro adviced the boy.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:50 am

“I don’t care what they do to me. They already took almost everything I ever had.” Just as he said those words someone opened a door. Someone was coming in and they were probably not here to offer them cake.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:55 am

"You only say that because you don't know what they will do to you", Shiro said, ignoring the person who had just entered. This earned him a punch to the face that sent the boy to the ground and woke Misaki up. "When I enter, be quiet, brat", the man said, then turned to Tsukiakara. "You. Come with me", he ordered. Behind him the boss and another man entered.
Tsuikiakara was going to be questioned in the room next to this so he would hear the boy's screams but not know what was going on. Ignorance most of the time created more fear than knowing. "Get moving", the man said, kicking Tsukiakara.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:00 am

In pain for the kick , Tsukiakara did what he was told and got up and went to were the man told him too. There had to be a way out but how was he going to pull it off. He then was brought into a small room probably where they would question him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)
Page 5 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next