Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

Number of posts : 3483
Registration date : 2010-11-01

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:12 pm

"Tsk, why should I tell you my name? If I do so, you'll either hunt me down or tell it to other people who will do so. I'm not that stupid. What are you going to do now, anyways? I'm really not sure if you can still help your parents?"
Shiro did not actually know it was wrong to tell the boy that he had just killed his parents while the kid had his weapon drawn. How would Shiro know the boy might not like losing his parents?

==============
You may be deep, but your grammar sucks.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19827
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:19 pm

“YOU'RE LYING! I bet that my parents are just fine and you just snuck past them somehow”
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:22 pm

"Sure. Just go check, I'll take my leave", Shiro said.
This kid was annoying. He had ruined his job.
Shiro was bound to getting punished for this.
"Would you let me pass now, please", Shiro politely asked.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:32 pm

Reluctant as he was, he let the assassin pass.

Moments later two ninja came behind Tsukiakara.

“Where’s the scroll” one of them said.

“I destroyed before the thief could get away with it” Tsukiakara said

“I see”

“Where are my parents” Tsukiakara asked worried about the answer he would receive.

The ninjas looked down in sad silence.

Understanding what has happened Tsukiakara fell to his knees, dropped his swords, and wept.
He had just let the man who killed his parents go.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:33 am

Shiro returned home reporting what had happened and that his failure was not at all his fault.
Not that anyone cared as Shiro was the one being punished anyways.
Right after Shiro was being send back. 'There has to be a second scroll, they would not carelessly destroy what they only possess once', he had been told. If he was not able to get the scroll this time, he should let himself be killed. Which was very probable anyways, as Shiro was severely wounded from the punishment.
A large cut ran down his right upper arm from his shoulder to his elbow and he had bruises all over his face and torso. Shiro was in pain whenever he tried to take in breath too deep. How was he supposed to even get inside like this? Not to mention defend himself...
By the time he had reached the buildings, Shiro had already given up. Maybe if he surrendered, they would not kill him but only punish him or send him to jail? Tired he sat down beneath a big tree, he was just going to wait until someone found him. Soon Shiro had dozed off, his beat up face twitching with pain from time to time.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:11 am

The funeral was short. When everyone left, Tsukiakara stood and stared at his parents grave stones. He was now alone with no brothers or sisters to share his pain. He lefts some flowers at there graves and left to find a secluded spot to clear his head. He found a big tree and to refuge in on of its many branches. He stayed there all day without once going down to get something to eat. He took out a heart shaped locket he found in his mother’s belongings. It had pictures of his mother and father when they were younger. He stared at the pictures and said in his heart, “I will still make you two proud. I will become a jonin. No, the greatest jonin in the Land of Rivers” He let out a tear and closed the locket. “And if I ever find him again I’ll…” He stopped as he noticed someone walk under the tree he was in. Tsukiakara couldn’t believe his eyes? It was the same boy as last night, the one who killed his parent! Tsukiakara’s heart began to beat faster, “This time…” he then did the hand signs Bird-Ox-Tiger, “YOUR MINE”. With his hand full of Lighting Chakra he lunged out of the tree towards Shiro.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:34 am

Shiro noticed the boy just in time, and only because he was shouting. Jumping to the side so the attack hit the tree right beside Shiro's head. Staring at the boy Shiro was shivering. "I didn't mean to evade. If you kill me they won't. I'm sorry just do it", Shiro said, his voice calm despite his trembling body and the fear in his eyes. There was dried blood on Shiro's forehead and he was obviously in pain. He wanted to say more, tell the boy that he had been forced to act like that, tell him that he was tortured for his failure but there was no sound escaping his throat except a feared whimper.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:55 am

“How dare you show your face here after what you’re done!” he yelled. Crakes could be seen where his jutsu had hit. He pulled out a storage scroll from his coat. He then bit his thumb and smeared the blood unto the scroll. A cloud of smoke came out and after the cloud had dissipated 5 floating swords could be seen. The swords immediately went out and surrounded Shiro. They stood perfectly still hovering in the air. "Now.." Bird-Ox-Tiger "Lightning Style: Paralazle Plam Jutsu" His right had was fulled will Lighting Chakra once more. He then slowly walked towards Shiro.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:06 am

Only for a few more moments Shiro managed to maintain his act of calmness, then he broke to his knees, his forehead touching the ground. "Please don't", he sobbed, his hands folded above his head to show he was apologizing. "I... I had no choice... If I don't do my work they kill me... or worse... I d-didn't want to do that. I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me", Shiro begged, hiccuping. Beneath the short sleeve of his ragged shirt the large cut was visible. It had started bleeding again when Shiro had moved too quickly. "Please, I'm sorry...", the boy whispered, awaiting pain any moment.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:37 am

Tsukiakara said nothing as he walked closer to Shiro. He knew that this jutsu wouldn’t kill him but only stun him long enough to move him to a more suitable location. He was now face to face with him. He kneeled down, pulled his hand back, and then lunged it towards Shiro’s stomach.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:59 am

Shiro screamed, more from shock than from pain. He thought the boy was killing him. A moment later he had passed out, waking up a little while later, not sure where he was. He was in pain and felt dizzy and afraid. When he tried to sit up he noticed he could not move. What was going on? Where was he?

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:18 am

A door opened and Tsukiakara came into the room. He had tied Shiro to a table so he couldn’t get away. “I see you woke up” He pulled a green colored sword. “Now this is gonna hurt” He looked at Shiro forehead seeing it was injured. He grasped the sword with two hands and held it above the wound intending to stab it.

(Tsukiakara is holding a Sword of Healing for more information on it look at Hakujin Clans Hiden Kenjustu)
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:33 am

Shiro's eyes were wide, his skin was pale. The last time he had been tied down somewhere it had been face down and what had happened had hurt him a lot. And this did not seem to get any better, even though it was different. When the boy moved to stab him, Shiro squinted his eyes shut, tensing up. "No! Please don't!", he screamed, tears streaming down his face. He was hoping to stop the other.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:41 am

Ignoring his pleas, Tsukiakara trusted the blade into the wounded forehead. He then yanked the blade out as fast as he could as if he trying to case as much pain as possible. He could see the wounds on Shiro forehead already healing. He then looked for more wounds and did the same procedure.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:02 pm

Shiro screamed and cried in pain, he did not know his wounds were actually healing, he only felt the pain of the blade stabbing him. "No more, please", he sobbed, his hands clenched to fists, struggling against the ropes that tied him down. This was torture to him, and although he was used to being hurt this was worse because he knew this boy did not need him alive afterwards, not even sane. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry... please no more", Shiro cried.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:30 pm

“Hold still I have one more left” Tsukiakara said as he stabbed into a gash in Shiro’s leg. They said that revenge tastes sweet but this wasn’t sweet at all. He was just torturing this poor boy. If only he could take him out of his misery. No, he couldn’t, that would mean stooping to this guys level. Besides, what would his parents think. He removed the blade from Shiro’s leg and set it down. He then pulled out a paper bomb and stuck it on Shiro. “Now, I’m going to untie you and you better no try anything funny” Tsukiakara said as he started to untie the ropes.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:39 pm

Shiro was still sobbing, hiccuping, but he stayed completely still as the boy untied him. He was afraid. Even when he was untied he did not move. He was used to this. His big eyes were locked on the boy, Shiro flinched with every quick movement the other made, awaiting orders or the permission to move. "Please don't hurt me anymore, I'm sorry", he whispered, his voice suffocated by fear.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:48 pm

“Here” he pulled out a fruit. “You need to keep up your strength for where we’re going” tossed the fruit onto Shiro’s chest. Deep down inside Tsukiakara hadn’t forgiven this boy. How could he? He murdered his parents in cold blood! “Eat it and follow me” he ordered.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:53 pm

Shiro ate although he was sick to his stomach. He did not want to be punished.
"Where-", he started but was not sure if he was allowed to ask.
"No. I'm sorry", he corrected himself, keeping his head down.
He was well trained. Staring at his feet he did as the boy had asked him to and followed.
To his surprise, the wounds he had were gone, even though he still felt an echo of the pain.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:06 pm

“By verdict of my clan you are to be brought to a neighboring village, where you are to be tried and convicted for the murder of my parents.” answering his question. “Now come, this way” They went outside. It was morning and the sun had yet to rise from the mountains. Tsukaikara began walking on a dirt path that lead out of the clan grounds making sure now and again that Shiro was right behind.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:20 pm

Shiro kept quiet for the major part of their way, although he was horribly tired. He could barely keep his eyes open and his limbs and his head still hurt. The boy had healed his major wounds but all the bruises still hurt like hell with every move Shiro made. "Are they... going to kill me?", was the first thing Shiro dared to say.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:31 pm

“I don’t know, the judge there will decide your fate, though if I had my way I would…” Tsukiakara stoped. He looked to the left then the right. He then pulled out his two swords for his back. “I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE SO WHY DON’T YOU JUST COME OUT” After Tsukiakara said those words rustling could be heard in the trees. He didn’t know who these strangers were but whoever they were they’re probably no here to help him.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:46 pm

Shiro flinched when the boy suddenly started screaming at someone.
A young boy, about half Shiro's age was shoved in front of them, looking afraid. He had obviously wet his pants. "I-I was... o-only watching", the boy said, then suddenly ran towards Tsukiakara, his arms outstretched as though he wanted a hug. It was to distract them so...
Shiro was grabbed by a strong pair of hands, one in front of his mouth, one on his throat, choking him. "We're going to borrow this, if you don't mind", the man said, dragging Shiro with him, who was afraid, especially because he could not breathe. But why was he struggling? Wasn't he going to die anyways?

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:59 pm

Tsukiakara ignored the kid after he heard the man behind him speak. He turned around to face the big man. “HOLD IT” he then did a hand sign, “Let him go or I’ll blow you two up to kingdom come!” He hoped the man didn’t see through his bluff as he knew the bomb was only designed to kill Shiro.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:06 pm

The kid ran against Tsukiakara face first, bouncing back and landing on his backside.
Shiro could feel the man behind himself hesitating, while he himself was still fighting for air.
In the end the elder did not want himself blown to pieces. Nodding at him, the young boy ran to his side. "Shiro-chan... you better make sure you end up dead in this... because if the boss gets his hands on you... you will curse the day you were born." The man spoke very pointedly, suddenly pushing Shiro away from him, kicking him in the back before grabbing the little kid. "If you make a move or follow us, I will hurt this boy", the man explained, grabbing the boy's arm so hard the little one screamed in pain. Just to demonstrate. The kid had started crying, while the man was walking backwards to escape. Shiro would be watched anyways. If he did not die, he would be brought back to his boss soon enough.

Shiro himself was on his knees, coughing and gasping for air.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)
Page 2 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next