Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19827
Registration date : 2011-08-11

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:11 am

“It’s saying how to make a fire.” She said. She took off the backpack and opened it up. Whoever they belonged to was planning to survive for a couple of days in the wild. She pulled out a piece of flint and a knife from the backpack.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

Number of posts : 3483
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:20 am

Misaki sat down besides the wood he had gathered and thought about how to start a fire. Apparently, he had forgotten about anything that came after gathering firewood.

==============
You may be deep, but your grammar sucks.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:26 am

Just as she was about to strike the two together thunder roared in the air. A fast down pour was soon to follow. “We got to get out of this rain.” Muki said. There were several hollow trees around it was just a matter of finding one.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:44 am

Misaki nodded and gathered the wood so they could hide it in a dry place. After the rain it would be the only dry wood available. "We don't have much luck, do we?", he asked and sighed.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:49 am

Muki looked and looked an eventually found a tree that would to the trick. “In here” She said to Misaki as she entered the small, dark hole. It was roomy inside for the both of them that and it was dry. Lighting a fire in it however probably wasn’t the best thing to do.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:22 pm

Misaki squeezed inside next to Muki. It was hard to fit their bagpacks inside with them but it worked out and in the end, they were sitting so close that at least they could keep each other warm.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:25 pm

“I’m taking off my shirt and pants Misaki. There soaked and they’re getting cold.” She said. So she did. Only her underwear remained. She huddled closer to Misaki to stay warm. It was so dark in the tree that he wasn’t going to see anything.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:37 pm

Misaki blushed, not sure if he was supposed to do the same. His clothes were wet, too, and he did not want to catch a cold, but sitting in underwear next to a girl - next to Muki? Misaki blushed more.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:44 pm

Muki couldn’t see that Misaki was blushing. “I can’t believe I’m actually doing this. Running away from everything I know.” She said.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:45 pm

"Mh hm", Misaki said and decided to get out of his clothes too. Sitting close to Muki he tried to warm both of them.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:33 pm

Muki fell asleep on Misaki’s shoulder while the rain continued to fall outside.

~~~
Back at the village it was raining too. The evacuation was complete and the boats were gone. Tsukiakara was standing at his post waiting for the slightest hint of another attack.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:47 am

Misaki tried not to fall asleep, he wanted to watch over Muki, in case someone found them. But he did not make it long and after a while he had also fallen asleep, his head resting on her's.

~~~

Shiro did not really have a plan to follow. But he did not need one, anyways. He just wanted to take revenge on the people who had killed Misaki.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:30 pm

“We’ve got movement in the forest.” A ninja said spotting Shiro. A squad of 3 ninjas (one jonin and two chunin) went to investigate. Tsukiakara watched as they went over to where the stranger was located.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:25 pm

Shiro did not know he had been spotted. He kept moving through the woods, planning his revenge. Did Tsukiakara know what his people had done to Misaki? Was he maybe even a part of it? It was probably the best to find him first, ask him a couple of questions.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:28 pm

They quickly and silently surrounded Shiro. “I’m sorry traveler, but the village has been quarantined.” One of them said. None of the three recognized that it was Shiro who was locked up in prison the other night.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:34 pm

Shiro glared at each of them, surprised they had found him already. However, they obviously did not recognize him or suspect him of planning to murder all those people left in the village. "Quarantined?", Shiro asked, curiously. "Why that?"

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:05 pm

“It’s nothing to worry about we have it under control. There’s a town not too far that way. If you have business with the Valley then stay there till we open the gates up again.” The ninja said pointing in a direction away from the village. One of the chunin were getting very suspicious of Shiro as if he had saw him somewhere but couldn’t wrap his mind around it.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 33 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:07 am

Shiro nodded and bowed politely. "Thank you. I will make my way there until it's safer here. I wish you good luck with whatever is going on", he lied and turned to walk into the shown direction. First of all he had to get rid of these people before he could try to approach the town from another direction. Why had they evacuated the whole village? It could not have been because of Shiro, he was very sure of that. Was he about to get involved in some bigger plan? Or was he, perhaps, already in the midst of one?

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 33 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:08 pm

“Wait a second” The chunin said. “He was the criminal that single handedly freed himself at of prison!” All three of them reached for their kunai pockets. “Come quietly” the jonin said.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 33 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:54 pm

"Wait, what?", Shiro exclaimed and stared at the others. "Guys, guys look at me! Do I look like someone who could pull off something like that? I mean... honestly? I couldn't take one of you down, how would I make my way out of a prison?", he laughed nervously and backed, hands raised defensively.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 33 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 4:39 pm

The other chunin was moved by Shiro’s remark. “Are you sure he’s the guy? He doesn’t look like…”
“Yes he is! I’m sure of it! He’s dangerous so don’t believe in whatever he has to say,” the chunin that recognized him barked.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 33 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:41 am

Shiro acted scared and intimidated the best he could. "I... I don't know what you're talking about", he said, backing a little more. "Is... is this about what I did? I know I have stolen a few times, but I don't have money, I don't have a home, I had to, please don't hurt me. I'm sorry, I really am. I never took more than I needed, I swear", he almost sobbed and was very content with his acting.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 33 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:56 am

“He’s a murder! He’s technically supposed to be killed on site!” the chunin said. The jonin nodded knowing what had to be done next. They all gave the ‘sorry but I have to do this’ look to Shiro as they tightened their grips on their kunai.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 33 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:16 am

"What?", Shiro exclaimed, his face white as a sheet.
"I didn't do anything, you must be mistaken", he repeated.
He had no idea how to get out of this mess.
There was no way he could deal with all these Shinobi.
He could not possibly deal with even one of them.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 33 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 5:03 pm

Just as a side note Valley ninja aren’t extremely powerful compared to other nations. Valley chunin were about as powerful as Fire genin. But anyway as long as Shiro didn’t know that they were fine. The all threw there kunai in union and jumped back going into the trees for hiding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)
Page 33 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next