Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silent Grass

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

Number of posts : 14432
Registration date : 2011-08-24

Silent Grass - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:38 pm

Nagiko dodged but one hit him and he yelled in pain and his body tried to stop but Nagiko forced it to keep moving though he was now slower.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:44 pm

Envy started laughing even more. It was like a poison and it was going to make the poor boy ware out sooner or later. But he was surprised at how he forced himself to keep moving. Maybe he would kill him off like he was planning too. Maybe he would make him live (forever). He evilly laughed at the idea that popped into his head. He kept on shoot just for the fun of it.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:47 pm

Nagiko then had a energy drain instantly he was waring out but kept moving he jumped onto a tree and climbed up and jumped off the tree above the person and used a hand sign and lightning came out of his hands and became a sword though he couldn't yell the name he needed to take the person by surprise.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:01 pm

And it quite did take Envy by surprise. The time lost he lost from the surprise was to great to move of counter attack. This attack was going to hit.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:04 pm

Nagiko noticed that the guy was going to be hit and yelled "take this you bastard." Nagiko yelled while putting the sword into slashing position so that it would hurt even more.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:07 pm

The cut went from his right shoulder all the way down to his left thigh. It was a deep cut and blood could be seen leaking out of his cloak. His head went insane having to deal with this much pain and he went spiraling down for a crash landing on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:13 pm

The Lightning also was seen shocking the person he knew he had made a good hit and yelled while landing "ya don't feel so good getting stung now does it." Nagiko yelled and aimed to spit on the person in total discust.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:17 pm

This body was useless. He couldn’t move and if he stay in here to long he could bleed to death at any minute. It was time for a body change. A dark mist started to exit Envy’s body. It levitated for a while and then regrouped turning into a human. Butt naked of course but Envy changed that by grabbing the cloak on his (other) dead body. His wound that he had sustained had completely vanished (on new body). “What was that you were saying?”
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:20 pm

"Okay what are you really it's like you can't be killed or something." Nagiko shuddered.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:26 pm

“Oh I can be killed. It’s just that I come right back to life.” He said with his usually laughter. “So are you done resisting or do you want me to just kill you right her and now.”
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:30 pm

"urrr i'll never give up there has to be a way."" Nagiko said and then used a hand sign and said "Lightning ball." and Lightning started to gather and then it became huge but this took alot of chakra and if this didn't work then he would be finished and then he shot it and it came soring through the air.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 3:17 pm

A cloud of smock appeared as the attack hit. After the cloud dissipated, Envy was still standing there. “Are you done yet?” he asked.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:50 pm

Nagiko yelled "look I don't have time for this an assassin that was my prisioner got out and that bird in that bird house is the only way i'm going to track her down she tried killing one of my villages nobles." Nagiko yelled.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:58 pm

“Oh boo who. She killed one person. If I were her I would have killed EVERYONE. So where is this village?” He said with an evil smile.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:11 pm

"I'm not telling you seem like your a bad person." Nagiko yelled.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:27 pm

“Nooo! I thought I was Jolly Father Christmas! But suite yourself. Lay there and die from the poison I alone no the cure.” He started walking away to see if this would cause some kind of reaction.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:43 pm

"I won't tell you even if I die my village will live on." Nagiko said starting to weaken from the pioson.
(Wait what pioson.)
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:57 pm

Envy continued to walk away. The bird finally got out of the bird house and started flying again.

(bee stings have poison in them. It’s ok. We can just say you were a miracle saved you or made you immune *wink, wink*)
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:05 pm

Nagiko saw the bird go and yelled "no I have to complete what I started I can't just die not here." Nagiko yelled and fought and got back up and yelled "see ya." Nagiko yelled to the stranger and ran as fast as he could to catch up to the bird.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:32 am

The bird was now in the Land of Wind, beyond the authority of the Grass Valley. It was a land full of sandy desert. The hot merciless sun beat down on the bird but it didn’t mind.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:55 am

Nagiko was in complete agony from the posion and the sun but kept pushing on this was his first mission and the kagekakure maybe didn't assign it but he knew that it had to be done cause this assassin was too concentrated on the village hidden in the grass.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:42 am

The bird was now flying at a course to the Land of Birds. It was a flight path that Amaya created to both bewilder and shake off pursuers by random bandits that just loved to attack anyone and everyone.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:45 am

Nagiko knew he was going out of the grass villages jeristiction but he had to stay on the bird no matter what but he was still drained of chakra from the fight against the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:04 am

The bird stopped it’s course and started to fly in a circle above Nagiko. It was as if the bird was trying to figure out were to go next.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:07 am

Nagiko then fell to the ground completely exhuasted he has been chasing the bird for an entire night and half a day know not to mention that he was drained of his chakra.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silent Grass
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next