Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silent Grass

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

Silent Grass - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:57 am

Just then lumps of sand exploded all around Nagiko. Man in black clothes appeared when the sand cleared. “This one looks exhausted boss. Lets lighten his load. I bet his wallet is heavy” one of them said.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

Number of posts : 14432
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:42 am

"Huh no it isn't i'm of no use I can'tn evven afford to buy my own food I hunt and live in a hollowed tree you call that a rich person." Nagiko yelled getting into attack position still he may of been exhuasted but he had to get this mission done nomatter what and grabed a kunia.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:47 am

“Awww we got a pauper. What should we do” one man said. “Well his clothes must have some value so lets take them. Hey at least it’s free and will get something out of it.” Another said. They too got into attack position. There was 5 of them all in a circle.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:50 am

"Look i'm only tired because I have been in a really hard fight recently but that don't mean that I can't fight using tiajutsu and kenjutsu i'll never give up." Nagiko said and then grabed more kunias and then threw them to all the opponents.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:22 pm

The men didn’t care what he did; all they needed to know was that this kid was tired so they must have some advantage. The kunia however were very successful in hitting there marks. That was except for one man who was able to dodge all the one’s thrown at him. “Get up you babies and keep the knifes.” He ordered. It could be safe to say that he was the leader of the pack. He then gave a cold look at Nagiko, “You’re going to regret not knowing your place child.” He pulled out a sharp knife from his side sheath and darted towards Nagiko with incredible speed aiming to thrust the blade into Nagiko’s chest.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:20 pm

Nagiko dodged but just berily and said " I have a mission to complete and so I'm afraid that I can't be killed theres alot of people everywhere who are counting on my missions success."Nagiko said and mustard all the streangth he could and made a hand sign if he was going to beable to match this guys speed he would need to use lightningfeet and said "this is my bloodlines jutsu lightningfeet."Nagiko said and a small amount of lightning sarruonded his feet this wasn't much more speed but at least he stood a chance now and brought out a kunai and said "now lets dance."Nagiko said and charged at the guy now a bit faster and aimed to slice the guys arm open deeply.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:09 am

The knife landed in the man’s left arm and it started bleeding badly. “Boss are you ok?” asked one of his men who got the kunai out and was back on his feet. “Let’s get the **** out of here!” The boss ordered as he started the retreat. The men followed him. One of the men however noticing the bird and it’s being exotic jumped up and grabbed it in his arms. He then started running with the others.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:26 am

Nagiko saw that and threw a kunai aiming to hit the guy who grabbed the bird square in the back if this hit he would either die or fall to the ground in alot of pain.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:33 am

The kunai flew straight into and out of the man leafing a whole in his back. Needless to say he died and fell into the soft sand below him. However the kunai also managed to hit one of the birds wings not allowing it to fly away. The men didn’t stop to save their friend or grab the bird. They just kept running.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:38 am

"Dang it that bird was my only way of finding the lair of the assassins oh well i'll just travel till I find it." Nagiko said but didn't want to leave the bird to die and picked it up in his hands and started to walk away leaving the dead person bleeding in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:44 am

The bird cued in Nagiko’s hands, trusting in the friendly creature. Though the reason it stop was because a sand storm was approaching and it didn’t know whether to brave it or not.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:16 am

Nagiko looked at the bird and said hoping that it might understand him "Don't worry I won't let the sand storm get you i'll bring you back to your owner nomatter what trust me little birdy." Nagiko said and put his hand next to his shoulder to let the bird jump onto his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:27 am

The bird tilled its head as if it was thinking about taking up the strangers offer. It eventually did jump onto Nagiko’s shoulder. The sandstorm was to arvive at any minute so they were going to have to move fast.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:42 am

Nagiko then looked at the sandstorm and said to the bird "get ready we'll have to go through that sandstorm." Nagiko said to the bird.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:33 pm

The bird dug its feet into the young ninja’s shirt as if bracing itself for the event. The sand blew hard and fast. It was blinding and painful just standing in it let alone see.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:43 am

Nagiko started to run as fast as he could through the sandstorm knowing that this bird could stop breathing if he didn't get out of this sandstorm he kept running as the sand was burrowing into his skin it felt like glass.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:12 am

The bird couldn’t take much more of this. Nagiko needed to find some shelter and he needed to find it fast. Luckily there was a cave a little bit more in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 4:39 am

Nagiko saw the cave and said to the bird " get ready I'm going to run as fast as possible to that cave." Nagiko said to the bird.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:29 am

The bird had little choice but to hold on tight. So tight in fact that it might have dug into the ninja shoulder casing him to bleed a little. But the bird wasn’t intelligent enough to care. Its entire body was in pain because of the sand.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:04 am

Nagiko felt the claws but he cared more for the bird then his shoulder he cared for and respected all animals and ran as fast as he could into the cave and entered and said to the bird "Now we need some supplies if we're going to stay it looks like this sandstorm isn't going to let up anytime soon." Nagiko said to the bird because it almost seemed as though the bird understood him.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:09 am

Nagiko was right when he guessed that the bird to understand human speech even if it couldn’t talk back. However with the bird in this weakened state there was nothing it could do to get supplies. Now that it was safe again the bird jump off the ninja’s shoulder and started walking around.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:28 pm

Nagiko saw a few log's a rock and a boulder he looked at the pitiful supplies with pity but knew that in desperate mesures called for desperate results.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:37 pm

The bird didn’t care what the ninja was doing. It found a nice pile of sand and sat down like it was a nest. It closed its eyes and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:58 pm

Nagiko grabbed the logs and used the stone and boulder to make a fire but then he heard something and looked up to see a pride of lions apperently they had walked striaght into the lion prides home and Nagiko ran up to the bird and took out a kunia and held it in defense position ready to protect him and the bird.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:41 am

When the bird saw the huge cats, it froze in place. It was weak and most of its flight mechanisms were gone. Its heart was racing but there was nothing it could do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Grass   Silent Grass - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silent Grass
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next