Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kihari
Jounin
Kihari

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2011-12-01

GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki Empty
PostSubject: GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki   GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:49 am

Beneath the dark clouds of Amegakure, Kihaku leant against the wet railing, overlooking the dull landscape of the Raining City. The puddles collecting on paths and roofs glistened slightly whenever they caught the sparse rays of light that penetrated the drizzling cloud layer. With the hood of his cloak pulled up to shelter him, blades clamped to his waistline, Kihaku waited for the new candidate. One Ishigaki Fumestu, a missing nin in these parts, had been issued a letter 4 days ago, containing the time and location for their meeting. Fumetsu would be assessed by Kihaku, in order to prove his skills to the Grey Legion. If he passed, Fumestu would be accpeted into the ranks of the Legion, become part of the cause, part of the family. If he did not, the Grey Legion would disperse into the shadows, not to bother the rogue ninja again.
The HUD projected on Kihaku's plated eye showed the time, 8:53. The letter had requested that Ishigaki Fumestsu be present at this location 3 hours before noon. So as Kihaku looked out over the glistening buildings of Ame, he kept his surroundings in observation for his candidate's arrival...
Back to top Go down
http://www.zephyrfey.deviantart.com
Zherneboh
Jounin
Zherneboh

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki   GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:55 pm

A few minutes later, around 8:57, a black hooded figure appeared in the horizon. The stranger walked towards Kihaku with a perfect rythmic compass; as he approached the atmosphere started to get colder progressively, it seemed to be an unintentional change nonetheless, something natural.
In a matter of a minute if not less, Ishigaki stopped infront of the recruiter, looking up at him, -" I didn't set my feet in this place since.."- said with low tone, his voice seemed to be muffled by the chin-high collar of his cloak. He shoved his hands into his cloak's inner pocket, taking out the letter that was delivered to him a few days ago; Ishigaki extended his arms showing the letter to Kihaku. -" I'm ready "- he added, placing his hand under the cloak once again.
Back to top Go down
Kihari
Jounin
Kihari

PostSubject: Re: GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki   GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:36 pm

Kihaku nodded and dropped down from the railing to the recruit. "You are Ishigaki-san, yes? Please, follow me," he greeted simply before turning and moving through the sheets of rain. A shiver ran through him; the air was colder than before. The candidate was obviously responsible, Kihaku could see the thermal imbalance radiating off of him via his thermal scope within his augments. An Ice user perhaps? Kihaku had not come across one since his time as a Suna Genin. If Ishigaki was of that bloodline descent, he was certainly an asset. If not... well, then his abilities remained to be seen. Kihaku hoped he would not be disappointed.
Once they were off the main road, down a deserted street laden with puddles and the patter of rain, Kihaku's hand moved to his hip, pressing a device that opened up a controlled slipspace rupture. Then, he turned to the recruit. "I am SIC Officer Datenshi Kihaku of the Grey Legion, and I will be the one to oversee your testing. In fact, I was the one who planned this. I would imagine you wish to hear more information before we procede, so allow me to explain.
The test you are about to carry out involves an adaptation of the standard "Bell Test". You will be ordered to obtain an object from me, by any means necessary. However, intertwined with this will be a terrain-shift. This means that I will be changing between locations throughout the test, whether you receive the bell or not, in order to test adaptability. From here, I will take you to the first of these terrains, a simple field landscape, and we will progress from there. Is this all clear?" Kihaku asked Ishigaki; he realised that this may be all laid upon him a little too quickly, but so was the military life. "If you wish to proceed, follow me through the rupture. Through here is the first test site. It's perfectly stable." And with that, Kihaku passed through into a open field, pacing away from the rupture and producing a dogtag. "This will be your target." He clamped it to his hip. "When you are ready, begin."
Back to top Go down
Zherneboh
Jounin
Zherneboh

PostSubject: Re: GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki   GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:59 pm

Ishigaki nodded as Kihaku mentioned his name, proceeding to follow the recruiter without saying a word. As they walked through Amega, he examined his surroundings disgusted by the memories of his childhood and early puberty. Ishigaki didn't notice the shiver, or at least, pretended not to; he just kept walking, skiping the puddles in a listless way.
When they stopped, Ishigaki raised his head, revealing his bright green eyes which were slowly getting an ice-blue color. He stared at Kihaku, studying the slipspace rupture located behind him. -" Nice to meet you "- he said with a serious note on his voice but a low tone, as the 'stranger' gave his name away. He listened to the explanation very carefully and waited for it to end carefully. -" Aye, aye "- he answered to the question asked by Kihaku.
Thereupon, he followed him through the rupture; he didn't show any sign of worry or confussion, he processed the information, let's say.. perfectly. Once in the first area and the 'begin' word spoken, he studied the recruiter and the area itself: How did he behave? What was his stance? Did he show any weak spot? Where was he located? How was the area? Where did he hold the dogtags? he analyzed.
Back to top Go down
Kihari
Jounin
Kihari

PostSubject: Re: GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki   GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:48 am

Kihaku waited to see if his opponent would attack, studying his posture and face. Ishigaki seemed to be analysing him first. Nodding, Kihaku flicked through a few hand signs rapidly and kept a technique charged within him; might as well use the opportunity. Then he folded his arms. "Analysis of your enemy is a good idea, however do not take too long on it. A lull in performance can open windows for the enemy to strike. For example..." A rift opened behind Ishigaki immediately, one of Kihaku's swords, gone from his hip, pressed to the center of Ishigaki's back. "You'd be dead now if I wanted you to be. Attack now, or you will be"
Back to top Go down
Zherneboh
Jounin
Zherneboh

PostSubject: Re: GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki   GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 4:27 pm

Ishigaki peered over his shoulder staring at the blade located on his back. He seemed to be quite surprised by Kihaku's skills, afterall.. by title, he was just a genin. He decided not to do a careful/detailed analysis, and got himself in a fight stance.
The atmosphere suddenly got colder as Ishigaki started to prepare himself, his green eyes had already a deep-ice blue color. He quickly scanned the area once again, looking for water sources to make his job easier.
He made a big side flip, getting away from the blades. He thew a kunai with an explosive not on it while in the middle of the air, performing a serie of handseals as he fell down, having his jutsu loaded ready to shoot.
Back to top Go down
Kihari
Jounin
Kihari

PostSubject: Re: GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki   GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:44 am

(Actually, Kihaku is a chuunin Razz I took the test last year. They just never released the results)

Kihaku raised his hands, and flicked through several signs before holding his palms open, one towards the kunai, the other towards Ishigaki's position. His palms glowed blue, and as the kunai connected with one, is disappeared, flying out of the other. As soon as it left his hand, he lowered them and drew his blades, flipping back from the explosion of the kunai, and diving the smoke of the resulting blast, slashing in a wide arc. He could not tell whether his opponent had escaped, but he could feel the cold air, and aimed his attacks towards the greatest drops in temperature.
Back to top Go down
Zherneboh
Jounin
Zherneboh

PostSubject: Re: GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki   GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:53 am

( I meant Ishi )

Ishigaki had his eyes wide-opened as the kunai was re-directed. He made multiple handsigns, trying to use the Body Replament Technique to escape, it all depended on his success. If he failed, he'd receive the attack and its damage, however.. if he succeeded, he'd take out another couple of kunais wrapped with an Five Senses Confunsion Disorder explosive tag. He would throw the kunais at his enemy waiting for them to be close enough, or Kihaku tp try to use his technique again to avoid it, and detone the tags remotely, when they were halfway in his palm with the " Snake " handseal or at a decent distance.
Right after that, if the Confusion Disorder had effect on him, he'd use those seconds to quickly take the dogtags.
Back to top Go down
Kihari
Jounin
Kihari

PostSubject: Re: GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki   GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:22 am

(Ah, my mistake, I apologise)

Releasing the technique he had prepared previously, during Ishigaki's pause for analysis, Kihaku's entire body dispersed, breaking down the particles that made him up and spreading out across the field. As quickly as he had dispersed, his body reformed behind and above Ishigaki, and as gravity pulled him down in acceleration Kihaku's swords lashed out, glowing blue with immaterial energy. One hit from these blades could sever an artery without even breaking the skin. One hit could be fatal if he willed it.
As he struck, three other blades, arcs of blue energy each 2 meters in length, appeared infront, left and right of his opponent, lancing inwards on the target. Above and behind, front, left and right exits were all covered. Let's see Ishi escape this one, Kihaku thought to himself with a grin of expectance.
Back to top Go down
Zherneboh
Jounin
Zherneboh

PostSubject: Re: GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki   GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:53 am

( What pause for analysis e.e ? If you mean by the 'would' , I just didn't want to GodMod, so I wrote my next actions with would, they weren't an analysis, just what my character tried to do )
Back to top Go down
Kihari
Jounin
Kihari

PostSubject: Re: GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki   GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:26 pm

(I mean at the very beginning. When I asked you to begin the test and you paused to analyse your opponent and surroundings. If you look back, I pulled off a few handsigns before I pressed my blade to your back. I'd readied the Dispersion technique)
Back to top Go down
Zherneboh
Jounin
Zherneboh

PostSubject: Re: GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki   GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:56 pm

( Oh, sorry, my bad. I believed those handseals were used to re-direct my explosive tag-kunai )
Ishigaki studied the cage for a few seconds, then looking upwards, what blocked the upper exit?.
He shoved his hand into his tool's bag quickly withdrawing a pair of kunais, quickly swinging them around to examine the arcs' hardness and if it was possible material, origin or nature.
He didn't went to rush to get out without knowing what encased him first.
Back to top Go down
Kihari
Jounin
Kihari

PostSubject: Re: GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki   GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:35 pm

(The arc blades are moving, and fast, they aren't a cage Razz If you don't act immediately, you'll be sliced to pieces. They consist of Wind Chakra, which is as sharp as any blade if not more so)
Back to top Go down
Zherneboh
Jounin
Zherneboh

PostSubject: Re: GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki   GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:32 am

Ishigaki quickly jumped into the air in order to avoid the blades slicing him. Then he charged at Kihaku summoning an ice sword on his hand. As soon as he reached him he went for a fake attack aimed to his head level with the sword, spinning around and going for a round-kick to his neck, disguised by the sword-slash movement, encasing his leg's shin with ice to cause a greater effect. Right after that, he took the dogtags, continuing with the spin, then to back off with an small jump and use his Ice Release: Ice Streak. The attack caused several big-sized ice spikes to break through the ground, travelling forward towards the target, they are able to strike the target, even drilling through his body.
Back to top Go down
Kihari
Jounin
Kihari

PostSubject: Re: GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki   GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:04 pm

Raising his blade, Kihaku easily parried the blow of the ice sword, and although taken by surprise by the feint-covered kick he raised his bicep to block the blow. He felt his shoulder shatter from the force but it was better than having his neck snapped. Taking the force and following it through, Kihaku dropped away from the kick, kicking out with his nearest leg in the same moment. His intention was to break Ishigaki's remaining supporting leg but ended up parrying the reach for the tags before completing his fall and rolling off to one side. Though his shattered arm hung limp he could still use his hand, and so while useless for swordplay he could use handsigns.
When the ice spikes were fired, Kihaku rapidly pushed chakra from his feet and forced himself from the ground and over the spikes, slicing them to pieces with his remaining blade; his experience with swordplay since childhood had given him the speed and dexterity to accomplish such a feat. Landing among the shards of ice, the hand of him limp arm flicked through one-handed signs, and a rune appeared on his chest. This compartmentalised a section of his chakra, leaving him now at 60%. Leading from one technique to another, he launched blade after blade down upon Ishigaki, each one pushing him higher as they rained down upon his opponent, and when high enough he released a high amount of Wind chakra from his body, pushing him round in a rapid rotation. Then, he launched his blade down, using the gained momentum and gravity itself plus a small push of chakra to lance it at supersonic speed from his elevated position. Without warning, Ishigaki would not be able to dodge that; to do so would require inhuman speed and reflex.
Back to top Go down
Zherneboh
Jounin
Zherneboh

PostSubject: Re: GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki   GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 6:29 am

Ishigaki backed off quickly, scanning Kihaku's movements, being seemingly dissapointed after his failed attack. He quickly toop a few steps back once again, then spotting the unceasing blades of wind, flying towards him. He performed a few handseals, using one of his jutsus, he launched afreezing gusts of wind from his mouth, changing the wind-blades directions and slowing them down a bit to keep moving.
Even though he succeeded at doging these attacks, he didn't have time to block or dodge the supersonic wind slash and it struck against his chest, leaving a cut on it, which started to bleed. The blood came out of it slowly, but it'd start to bleed profusely if he suffered harm in that area or moved a lot.
Back to top Go down
Kihari
Jounin
Kihari

PostSubject: Re: GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki   GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:25 pm

Coming to land in a low crouch as he drew his swords back to him, Kihaku smiled. "That was a good tactic you used there, I'm impressed," he admired, but was already moving again for the next attack. He shot a chakra blade towards Ishigaki's leg and the jumped, slicing below him. If Ishgaki stayed where he was, or moved less than 2m to his left or right, the blade would take his legs off. If he jumped, he'd lose his arms or head.
After executing his move, he landed behind Ishigaki's current position and turned his blades, stabbing backwards incase he'd found a way to block the attacks without moving.
Back to top Go down
Zherneboh
Jounin
Zherneboh

PostSubject: Re: GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki   GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:41 pm

Ishigaki quickly infused his legs with chakra while bending his legs, diving to one of the sides forcefully, using a chakra pulse as impulse. He landed on the ground with his back, rolling a few times given the strong impulse. While in the air, he drew out the last couple of kunai with explosive tag on them he had and launched them forcefully towards the spot where Kihaku would land. He was waiting for them to be close enough, or for him to 'absorb' them and detonate them when they were halfway in, either ways, he'd trigger the seals infused with his chakra in the right moment.
Apart from the physical damage, he was in good shape, his chakra was pretty much good still and he was sligthly tired, though, the wound on his chest didn't really help.
Back to top Go down
Kihari
Jounin
Kihari

PostSubject: Re: GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki   GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:22 am

Kihaku's swipe backwards after landing parried the kunai and sent them spinning to the floor, but as the tags triggered he took the brute force of the explosion on his legs and back. Since his armour was as durable as it was, his body was save the burns and most of the force, but he was thrown forwards unsteadily, dragging his armoured knees across the floor as he slowed himself. His back was badly bruised, his legs unsteady, but he was still capable.
Checking the time on his HUD, he nodded and pressed his armour again, teleporting the pair of them to the next terrain - a mountainous region devoid of flora, with thin air and uneven ground. "Round two, begin." He summoned five blades of chakra around Ishigaki's body, all slicing inwards, which would then move through each other and out in the direction opposite them, if the target escaped. Each blade was vertically 4m, and travelled at supersonic speed as before. As they cut across the earth beneath them, they left clouds of dust and deep gouges in their wake.
Back to top Go down
Zherneboh
Jounin
Zherneboh

PostSubject: Re: GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki   GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:36 pm

Ishigaki quickly looked around the new field and got ready. He spotted the blades around him and had to make a quick decision, he had a second or two. He quickly jumped to a side, directing the chakra flow to his legs and jumping as far of the area as he could. When he jumped to a side, one of the blades got his forearm by the middle of it, clipping it.
He held his bleeding arm and froze the extreme that was bleeding. His chakra was getting lower and he lost part of his arms, only his left arm was useful, other than his legs.
He couldn't risk his few chances so he started attacking, by summoning an ice blade on his left hand and charging towards Kihaku. He threw the blade at him and flicked throug the Body Replament Technique with his left hand quickly after faking a kick towards him.
Back to top Go down
Kihari
Jounin
Kihari

PostSubject: Re: GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki   GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:55 pm

With a small smile, Kihaku parried the ice blade with ease, lifting his sword and catching the projectile on the flat of the blade, feeling it shatter and fall at the impact. Next, he flicked his blade downwards hard, towards the oncoming kick. If it hit, he would sever the leg just above the ankle. His other blade now lay clamped at his hip, giving Kihaku his free hand to flick through hand signs quickly. As he released the technique, the field became filled with small balls of blue chakra fire, floating almost serenely within a radius of 50 meters, perhaps 3 within each square meter. Though not true flames, the nature of this technique had consequences far more deadly than burns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki   GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki Empty

Back to top Go down

GL Recruitment Test - Fumetsu Ishigaki
Page 1 of 1