Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

team 13 of the hidden leaf!!

Go down 
+2
Nakashima Kuroda
Darkamaru
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2009-08-29

team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:01 am

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
"Akuma technique: Demon revival." Aiden did a series of handsigns, all the while muttering strange chants. The ground seemed to ooze blood, and dozens of black flames rose from the blood. The flames turned into demons, made of smoke and black blood.

"Kuroda technique: Bloody sword." Shinkan appeared in Naka's hands, covered in blood. She went straight for Ranpu, Aiden's demons backing her.

((make ember join the training ^-^ ))
ranpu began making more handseals and he took a knife and made a spiral cut down his arm to his shoulder.he slammed his hands together and two huge dragons appeared.one was black with white specks that shined like stars.the other was silver and had white streaks all over it with a white hourglass on its back."summoning:space and time!!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:21 am

Two enormous dragons appeared, one black with stars and one silver with streaks. The demons went forward and blocked Naka from the danger the dragons might bring.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

Number of posts : 3373
Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:23 am

Ember coughed trying to get the heavy smoke out of her lungs.
"Copy:Fire Dragon" Another of the fire dragon appeared on the otherside of the big mass of demons that were covering Aiden.
"I`d be careful where you rest,Aiden.I can get to you any way I want." Ember warned before muttering,
"Underground demon summoning," She placed a hand on the ground and thought in her mind where the demon would be summoned,right under Aiden.
Then it came roaring out of the ground lifting Aiden and the demon mass up.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:58 am

the two dragons each sprayed out fire corresponding to their color while ranpu sprayed golden fire from his mouth.everything the black fire touched was distorted and everything the white fire touched was aged to dust.the golden fire turned everything into stone that it touched.darkamaru watched in amazement at its sheer power...
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:06 am

Ember laughed at Aiden then looked over and joined Dark in awe......
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:08 am

"!!" Aiden was pushed up by the dragon underneath him, his body heating up. His skin was red and swollen, dried blood covering parts of its body. He winced at the pain, and made the demons cover him. Naka was in full view of the dragons, the demons protecting her destroyed. Ranpu's dragons were getting closer to her, turning things to dust, stone and distorting natural existence. She'd never be able to fight them off...

"B-body barrage..." The demons protecting Aiden all went around Naka, covering her from the flames. She was put in a dark chakra dome, and as soon as the demons were destroyed, Aiden kept summoning more at the same pace. But Ember's dragon was still underneath him, burning his flesh, with nothing to save him.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:11 am

Ember started to feel bad,but this all was just making her more hungry.Nothing was attacking her,and she could still smell the fresh blood as if it was right in front of her face.
"Everything:Dissapear." She made everything that she had summoned dissapear,and as Aiden dropped,ran to catch him just in case.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:15 am

"! Ugh!" The dragon disappeared, and Aiden fell. He landed in a tree. The demons around Naka thinned, Ranpu and the dragons' fire destroying them. "Body barrage!" Aiden summoned twice the number of demons, getting them to go to Naka. While he was doing this, all his demon blood and chakra was being used to heal her, too, so he was still cut and wounded.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:18 am

"Heal." Ember did some handsigns and healing chakra glowed in her hands as she climbed up to Aiden and barely brushed her hands over his cuts.
"Sorry." She whispered then after his cuts all healed,did more hand signs and mumbled,
"Sealed rock dome!" And a solid rock dome covered Naka so she wouldnt get hurt.
"Rest Aiden and I`ll take care of the dragons...." She said and just as she was about to jump off the tree and walk away.......
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:25 am

ranpu laughed and the summons disappeared."debbiri said to keep you guys fighting me until you became truly a team.ember healed her teamates,naka had always been protecting her teamates and aiden...he protected naka from my most powerful attack even while he was in pain.well done.you all pass."
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:26 am

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!!? THIS WAS ALL JUST A TEST?!grrrrr...."
Ember clenched her fists at her sides.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:28 am

ranpu shrugged still grinning enough to make darkamaru green with envy."who said it wasn't?"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:31 am

Embers eyes turned a firey red and she walked over to Dark and patted his shoulder.
"Calm down dar-dar-kun,we can get revenge..." Ember smirked evily.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:32 am

"Like I care..." Aiden growled and ran to Naka, creating a hole in the rock dome. Inside, she had...fainted. He knew she was sensitive to heat, but.

"Oi, wake up." Aiden started shaking her, and she opened an eye.

"D-danna-sama...Ember-san...Debbiri-sensei...Waaa, I did nothing!" She started crying chibi-mode.

(( aww Aiden only got one scar. Should've made him get hurt more ._. ))
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:34 am

((lol i will later XD))
Ember pulled out an small Shuriken star and twirled it around her finger as she leaned against Dark staring at Ranpu.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:39 am

Wolfninja13 wrote:
((lol i will later XD))
Ember pulled out an small Shuriken star and twirled it around her finger as she leaned against Dark staring at Ranpu.
(you know the green with envy thing was an expression,right?lol)
i stared at ember."um...what?"
ranpu smiled."don't worry.i wasn't ever gonna kill any of you.want me to use my sands of time jutsu to go back with you guys to see team 27's test against me?"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:43 am

((yes lol XD ember leans on every one of her friends,its normal to her.))
Ember looked up to Dark and raised an eyebrow.
"Dont wanna fight him again?" She obviously was in a mood for a good battle,but it didnt seem like Dark was so she didnt say much more to him.
"Hm,did they do better or what?" She asked Ranpu.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:44 am

"Yosh! When I get home, I will punish myself!" Naka got up, her fist in the air, like a hero pose. "Five bites! Two battles! Thirty minutes!"

"Calm down, Naka, you're still bleeding." Aiden pulled her down and started healing. His wounds were healed by Ember, but his organs were still in the process with his wounds. He glared at Ranpu, the glare he reserved for people who could take away Naka. "Next time, I'm jumping in, even if there's a dragon burning my butt off..."
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:51 am

"Hah..." Ember scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:56 am

"..." Naka was fine. But being the jealous idiot he was, Aiden still tried to find any wounds he had missed.

"...Okay...Your punishment later is...Seven bites." Aiden picked up the shredded bits of his shirt. "...Makd it eight bites."
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:56 am

ranpu looked at aiden."as i said before.i wasn't ever trying to harm her beyond that of normal training."then he turned to ember."just ask them."
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:59 am

"PUNISHMENT?!" Ember snarled at Aiden.
"What did Naka-san do?!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:03 am

"I already taught her forbidden jutsu. Yet she faints when she gets too hot." Aiden raised and eyebrow at Naka, who slumped.

"I'm s-sorry, Danna-sama...Make it nine bites..."
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:06 am

Ember growled more deeper.
"Dont punish her for what she didnt do!YOUR the one who should be punished!!You taught her that!!!!!!"
Ember already had learned the forbidden jutsu...
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:09 am

"I-it's okay, Ember-san. I'm getting the b-bites to make me stronger." Naka smiled at Ember weakly, hoping to calm her down. "I'm getting used to the pain, anyway..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

team 13 of the hidden leaf!!
Page 14 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 42  Next