Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

team 13 of the hidden leaf!!

Go down 
+2
Nakashima Kuroda
Darkamaru
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:46 am

(( recap: there's an Aiden V.2.0 stuck in Naka's mind, and this one's a bit wacky xD ))
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:48 am

darkamaru stood next to naka."he is.he is stealing your life force and you don't have to let us help you.if you won't though,we won't have any choice but to force you.so what's it gonna be?"

"oh just a bit,you see you have to rhyme a word with pit.that's round one and after 5 we should e done."
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:50 am

((sorry we always leave you in the dust wolfy.xD but too much just happens...))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:53 am

"This Nedia-san is stealing my life force?" She frowned, searching for him in her brain.

'I'm sorry, Naka-channn....But I could have died..." He was purring out the words cutely, and in her mind she saw him as young and chibi, absolutely adorable. She was under his spell in an instant. "Nuuu! He won't hurt me! ...that much..."

(( we are magnets of drama *_* ))
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

Number of posts : 3373
Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:56 am

((Nah its okay i just cant keep up and where i am isnt so very special lol ...an Aiden V.2.0?????........ITS A ROBOT RUN LOL))
Ember sighed with nothing to say.
((Crap you guys gotta help me with this rhyming stuff i suck at it!))
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:02 am

((NUUUUUUU!!!YOU COULD DIE!!!!!WAH!i dunno.make something up ^U^))
darkamaru sighed.his normally black eyes changed to a golden color and he made handsigns."Kokoroisei clan's technique.mesmerize."darkamaru's eyes began spinning and naka felt sleepy...

"so you have nothing to match with pit?i think your candle of life has just been lit.remember if you lose this game,you'll die in shame."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:07 am

(( WOLF-SAN, DON'T GIVE UP! Pit rhymes with hit! ><))

Naka collapsed onto Aiden, who caught her in his arms. Once again, she looked peaceful. It sent a painful stab through his heart, and he winced. In her mind, Naka had appeared in a playground, Nedia waiting at the swings for her. She ran to him, and the two began chatting as if they were old friends.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:11 am

((HOLY CRAP I GONNA DIE!))

"I feel like im gonna hit you than die in a pit." She mummbled.
Then she finally noticed that she ryhmed something with pit.
((OMG I LUV DAR DAR!!!^^))
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:12 am

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
(( WOLF-SAN, DON'T GIVE UP! Pit rhymes with hit! ><))

Naka collapsed onto Aiden, who caught her in his arms. Once again, she looked peaceful. It sent a painful stab through his heart, and he winced. In her mind, Naka had appeared in a playground, Nedia waiting at the swings for her. She ran to him, and the two began chatting as if they were old friends.
darkamaru sighed as his eyes changed back."ya know?it probably was lucky i got my mothers eyes...now we have to find a way to get rid of nedia forever.or change him.because naka seems to like him some...but my vote is that aiden does it all this time.i could try and destroy him or aiden changes his ways so that he doesn't steal her life.after that,aiden,she would never want to leave your side."
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:15 am

Wolfninja13 wrote:
((HOLY CRAP I GONNA DIE!))

"I feel like im gonna hit you than die in a pit." She mummbled.
Then she finally noticed that she ryhmed something with pit.
((OMG I LUV DAR DAR!!!^^))
"that was rude but not so crude.pretty smart,this could be hard...now say a word,any word i'll have to rhyme it,bit by bit..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:16 am

"Never...leave..." Aiden sighed and looked back at her sleeping face. Does he choose her happiness or his selfishness? ...the answer was clear.

"Bring me in there. I'm gonna beat the crap out of that thing, even if it's gonna make my girl cry."

(wolf-san! Some NAMES can't be rhymed with!)
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:19 am

darkamaru sighed and frowned."i uess i'll have to-"debbiri looked up at darkamaru."no i'll go this time.besides your so stupid that you used that move that quick.kintiyu,you come too and keep naka awake.we NEED her to see what nedia's doing."kintiyu was standing beside aiden now."ROGER THAT SENSEI!"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:21 am

(AHHHH idk what u mean AHHHHHHHHH)

"Wait...you`ll have to ryhme it,-Ha,this is my FAIT and you cant be a CRIME of it."

(Hope it works lol wait and fait-ryhme and crime...)
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:23 am

"that was bad,a little sad so what do i rhyme,you never said,not one time,not a shred..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:25 am

Nedia and Naka had moved onto the see-saws, playing happily.

"Nedia-kun, you're not that bad, are you?"
"Of course not!"
"Okay, then! Let's be friends!"
"Uwaaa, Naka-chan, you're so innocent, waaa!" Nedia hug-tackled Naka, and the two fell onto the grass, wrestling like siblings.

(um...um...Try rhyming 'Naruto'!)
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:29 am

(Grrr ember getting mad at this stupid fairy lol)

Ember was quite frustrated.
"Why dont you ryhme FLY before you DIE.!!" She snarled.Her eyes turned a firey red.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:45 am

"easy easy fly,i can rhyme with lie.how about row,kind of easy but away you go!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:21 am

Nedia and Naka stopped wrestling when Naka sat up abruptly. "I feel like I'm missing something..." She put a finger to her lip and thought hard. There was a person she needed to remember, but who?

Nedia wrapped his armr around her in a tight hug, purring like a kitten. "It's probably no one, Na-chan!"

"Um...But..." Who...?

Nedia was deliberately wasting away the time. If she was there long enough, he could get her to forget about Aiden, he soon-to-be-ex-master...
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:46 am

at that time debbiri and kintiyu appeared in the room."nedia.why are you acting?you know i don't think naka likes liars so much..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:50 am

"Liar?" Naka looked at Nedia, her face confused and a bit sad. "Nedia-kun...?"

"Nuu! Don't believe those people, Na-chan!" He hugged her tighter, turning chibi once again. "I'm not lying when I say I want to be with you!"

"But...who's right?" Naka looked from Nedia to Debbiri and Kintiyu. Nedia was a playful friend, but Debbiri and Kintiyu were her sensei and friend. "...I need to remember someone..." Nedia smirked secretly. His plan was in motion. Naka was forgetting about him.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:52 am

"aiden misses you naka."kintiyu walked up and examined nedia."no doubts about it.he's a perfect actor.no flaws or anything.but lets see what this does.OHH AI~DEN!!!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:00 am

Aiden appeared in a poof of black smoke. He was seething, and the waves of fury coming off of him were ominous. He ran towards Nedia, pulling him off of the younger girl. "YOU LEECH, WHAT WERE YOU DOING TOUCHING A GIRL EIGHT YEARS YOUNGER LIKE THAT!!?" "Hypocrite, you do that everyday!" "I-I'm her master!" "I'm you!" Aiden raised his fist to punch Nedia when he was tackled from behind.

"You! Don't touch my Nedia-kun!" Naka had her arms around Aiden's waist, trying to pull him away. "Don't hurt my friend....!"

Aiden let go of Nedia and stopped Naka. He waved a hand over her angry face, feeling a bit shocked. "...you forgot me?"
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:34 am

kintiyu looked at naka in surprise."you...don't remember aiden.you love him like your own life!"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:24 am

"Finally!!Now will you kindly show me the way out of this nightmare?!" Ember proclaimed.She wanted to get some action!
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:27 am

the fairy frowned."well okay i will,good luck in the hall next still..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

team 13 of the hidden leaf!!
Page 32 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 42  Next