Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

team 13 of the hidden leaf!!

Go down 
+2
Nakashima Kuroda
Darkamaru
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:08 pm

"Ai...den?" Naka frowned, and looked like she was trying hard to concentrate on it.

"Na-chan! Aiden's a hunter that wants to take you away from me! Please don't go!" Nedia was on his knees, a pleading look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:24 pm

debbiri walked up."no hes not.you love aiden and he loves you.he was your sensei just like me.he trained you.and THAT is nedia.an accident of aiden's own doing.he wants you to be his "friend" so he can steal your life away bit by bit to keep himself strong."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:30 pm

Aiden had stopped touching Naka and was two paces away from her. He didn't meet her eyes or look into her face; there would be something there that he didn't want. Nedia hugged Naka tight around the waist, purring. She looked from Nedia to Aiden, pain and puzzle on her face. "Who...?"

Aiden walked forward and slapped her across the face, leaving a red mark on her cheek.

(( e.e why can't I stop the dang DRAMA!?))
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

Number of posts : 3373
Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:38 pm

(Ow?!WAIT WAIT may my ember walk into the room u guys r in?!))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:40 pm

(( eh? We're in Naka's brain! +_+ ...come, and say Darkamaru sent you Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:42 pm

((Yay dar dar sent me!! *fan girl mode* *GASP!* I SWORE TO MYSELF ID NEVER BE A FANGIRL!!!....Wait...no i didnt XD))

Ember nodded and dared not to say another ryhme as she stepped out of the room somehow she felt as if she entered a mind of someone elses.....
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:05 pm

darkamaru entered into naka's mind and had decided to bring ember who had just finished her test.he walked up to nedia and grabbed him by the throat,half ignoring naka.he held him up in the air."nedia...remember me?i got rid of you once and i can and WILL do it again.permanently this time...
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:11 pm

Ember had somehow all the info on what had happened.Wow,being in a persons mind really was helpful!
She bit back a grin at Dark`s voice,making her lip bleed.
She hard glared at Nedia angerily.How dare he attempt to hurt Naka-san?!
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:23 pm

"Then you'll have to kill Aiden as well," he sneered, chakra pooling around the skin where Darkamaru's hand was. "Or I'll never disappear."

"Ow, that hurt..." Naka rubbed her sore cheek to stop the stinging.
"It was supposed to." Aiden grabbed her right arm and twisted it, showing the multiple scars. "Do you know the duty of those? To remind you who your master is." He knew the others might kill him for what he was going to do, but he didn't care. Aiden sprouted fangs and sunk them deep into her arm, blood oozing out of the holes.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:27 pm

Ember gasped,shocked.Then her glare even hardened and her eyes narrowed.
"Oh?You sure about that?I have multiple ways of killing you,and i wouldnt have to even lay a finger on Aiden-san!" She barked at him walking over and curling her hand around his neck aswell,right ontop of Dark`s.Though the touch made her want to blush she kept a stern face ready to fight at any cost.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:35 pm

"Go ahead. I take part of more than one third of Naka's subconcious mind. Take me out and she'll forget, like half of her memories. Including you guys." Nedia smirked, looking at Naka with...posessiveness. "Being a part of her mind created a bond between us..."

Naka whimpered in pain, tears welling up in her eyes. Aiden kept biting her arm, covering it with her blood. He didn't stop sucking, and this just increased the pain. Finally he took himself out of her, face splattered with the red liquid. "My bloody face familiar yet? Remember me, your master, your lord?"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:39 pm

This was surely making Ember shiver with rage.She couldnt help but have a low snarl rip through her throat.
"A BOND?! A CONNECTION!? Since WHEN have you decided to toy with her?!Aiden-san is her one and ONLY true love, ba*****!!" She spat in his face then jabbed her nails into Nedia`s neck making bloody marks as she used to do to punish Aiden for hurting Naka.But this was far worse,her nails were in deeper and her eyes burned with firey red rage.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:40 pm

darkamaru was clutching nedia even harder now."i have a better idea.i can...DELETE YOUR EXISTENCE AGAIN!!!!BUT THIS TIME I'M GOING TO STOP AIDEN FROM CREATING YOU!!!!TRY AND STOP ME!!!!"darkamaru's eyes changed back to gold again and now looked canine.he had a black aura swirling around him.he now had fangs and his ears were pointed like a coyote's.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:49 pm

Nedia looked at them just like Aiden would. "Go ahead. Take the risk. See her reaction when she finds out." He winced a bit, feeling Ember's nails tear through him.

Naka looked at Aiden with tearful eyes and ran to Debbiri, hugging her tightly. "Waaa, Sensei!"
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:03 pm

debbiri hugged naka."don't worry.everything will be alright...just trust us."darkamaru was now in the two tails form of the 13 tailed coyote.he punched nedia hard enough that a normal person would have been decapitated.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:09 pm

(Darks a cyote?! lol ember is a wolf XD get it? wolfninja?! lol im so smart)

She had to admit,when the chakra touched her it burned softly but she didnt say a word.She sqeezed tighter making fire burn on her fingertips setting his open flesh on a thin sheet of fire.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:44 pm

Nedia had the wind knocked out of him with Darkamaru's punch. The area that was hit turned black, as if it were aging. He sighed and moved his hand over the black parts, using Naka's chakra to regenerate cells. His skin and flesh were being burned by Ember, so he sucked even more chakra away from Naka.

Naka held on tight to Debbiri, not looking at Aiden. "He - he- he...Waaaaa!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:44 pm

(( Oops, double-posted e.e ))

Last edited by Nakashima Kuroda on Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:48 pm

darkamaru saw nedia's skin change for just a moment.he lunged at him,now 3 tails and pounded that spot even harder.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:09 am

"Ugh!" The black spot was hit harder and faster, and Nedia had no choice to pull out almost all of Naka's life force. But even with this, he was losing to Darkamaru's hits. So he wasn't as strong as Aiden..

Naka had tensed her body, her skin turning cold. She covered her mouth as she coughed out blood again.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:41 am

Ember slightly stepped away from the burning pain whenever Dark`s chakara had touched her.She growled as Naka screamed and made Neida burst into flames and as the flames consumed him a deathly pure black chakra made a thin layer over her body and curled around Neida making him even more strangled.Her eyes burned into his as she grew wolf fangs black wolf ears and a black wolf tail.Now there was two canines killing the jack a** Neida.

(Bwahahaha! lol)
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:33 am

(( xD Nedia's the jacka** and Aiden's bada**!))

The pain was unbearable and the damage had affected him greatly. Nedia clutched at the spot hit, panting hard. "So much trouble...just for a life source..." He was about to pull away more of her chakra when, very suddenly, he couldn't sense the source anymore. Nedia looked toward Naka, who had passed out.

Aiden was muttering strange incantations, making Naka jerk and twitch. Black chakra covered her body, filling every area.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?"
"...taking away your source...do you sense her essence anymore?"
"NO! D-Don't tell me...YOU KILLED HER!?"
Aiden smirked as he leaned forward and pinched Naka's marble cold, pale cheek. No reaction.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:36 am

Ember felt the need to cry-
But she didnt.
"A-a-dien-san,you are going to recive the same punishment after im through with the a** hole." Ember snarled.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:30 pm

"Bring it on..." Aiden continued inspecting Naka's body. No heartbeat, no pulse, no heat. He gave an evil smile, one he hadn't used for a long time.

Nedia scowled, glaring at Aiden. He had to use his own chakra now.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:36 pm

"AIDEN!" She screamed-growled at him angerily making her fire burst into hotter flames.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

team 13 of the hidden leaf!!
Page 33 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 42  Next