Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wata and the Wolf. (Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2011-05-25

Wata and the Wolf. (Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Wata and the Wolf. (Mature)   Wata and the Wolf. (Mature) EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:03 am

Kage looked out at the waterfall. Something about this place always calmed her. The water cascading down the rock was beautiful in the light of the afternoon sun. She always came her. Considering the fact that she was despised in the villages. Here she was at peace. Here she could cry without anyone seeing. Here she could meditate. She could do anything she wanted.

She decided it would be nice to bathe in the cool water. So she took off her robes and equipment. She laid them down on a nearby rock and then climbed to the top of the falls. She knew she would be fine from the dive, she had made it multiple times in her life. As she plunged into the cool water, she couldnt help but feel as though someone was watching her. She dismissed the thought, since she was the only one who knew of this place. Or so she thought.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Number of posts : 2504
Registration date : 2010-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Wata and the Wolf. (Mature)   Wata and the Wolf. (Mature) EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:50 pm

Wata sat under the water. He was relaxing and infusing the water with his own chakra to refill his gourd. Of course he didn't need to breath underwater since he could litterally make his body water. He looked up and noticed a naked girl, From this angle he could see everything. Wata blushed slightly and started floating upwards slowly surfacing behind the girl "Sorry, I didn't know anyone else knew of this water fall"
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Wata and the Wolf. (Mature)   Wata and the Wolf. (Mature) EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:07 pm

Kage screamed when she heard the voice behind her. She quickly covered what she could with her arms (Which wasnt much). She couldnt say much of anything so she merely blushed. The boy seemed genuine enough. And Kage found him physically attractive. She couldnt help but notice a rather large gourd at his back. She looked away but decided to speak with him. "Im sorry, I probably invaded your space." She said shyly.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Wata and the Wolf. (Mature)   Wata and the Wolf. (Mature) EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:21 pm

Wata got out of the water and was tottaly dry. He smiled and moved his hands slowly, Slowly the water turned to murky for Wata to see anything. He smiled happily "This is a private water fall of my clan. The water is laced with our chakra. But it is fine that you bathe or swim. Next time, Pay attention to the sign" Wata pointed to a sign on a tree
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Wata and the Wolf. (Mature)   Wata and the Wolf. (Mature) EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:26 pm

Kage had never noticed the sign before. she shook her head rapidly and her ears unfolded. She sighed and wrung out her hair. She didnt want the boy to leave, but she was too shy to say anything. She decided to hazard it. "Would you like to.... uhm stay here?" She blushed and turned so he couldnt see.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Wata and the Wolf. (Mature)   Wata and the Wolf. (Mature) EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:30 pm

Wata smiled and sat down "Actually, I have to. I have to guard our water while someone is here" Wata smiled kindly and picked some water out of the lake slowly he molded and played with it in mid air, He smiled basically just showing off
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Wata and the Wolf. (Mature)   Wata and the Wolf. (Mature) EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:35 pm

Kage enjoyed the sight before her. The boy was attractive, and on top of that he could do neat tricks. Yet she still couldnt get over her shyness. "I'm Kage." she said simply.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Wata and the Wolf. (Mature)   Wata and the Wolf. (Mature) EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:54 pm

Wata smiled an stuck his arm in the water, Quick a arm started to appear infront of kage, Extending itself like it wanted to shake hands "My name is Wata"
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Wata and the Wolf. (Mature)   Wata and the Wolf. (Mature) EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:50 pm

Kage reached out and took the hand. "Its a pleasure to meet you." She said softly. "How do you do that trick with the water,its rather neat." She smiled though her blush remained
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Wata and the Wolf. (Mature)   Wata and the Wolf. (Mature) EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 7:43 pm

Wata stood up and smiled then dissolved. Turning into an all liquid state. Reforming again wata was intentionally disproprtionated his chest big and bulky while his legs skinny. Slowly wata returned to normal and laughed "my Kekkei genkai gives me complete control of water that has my chakra in it. I can use it as a shield or a weapon or way of travel. Even in rare cases healing" wata streches his muscles and yawned sitting on the shore he watched the girl out of the corner of his eye "tell me when you wanna get out so I can close my eyes"
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Wata and the Wolf. (Mature)   Wata and the Wolf. (Mature) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:52 pm

Kage smiled. Never in her life had she met a person who was so friendly. "Well, its not like you havent already seen enough." She laughed. She hoped that she wouldnt offend him in any way. She looked down into the now somewhat murky water. "Could you possibly warm this up a bit, and make it clear again?"
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Wata and the Wolf. (Mature)   Wata and the Wolf. (Mature) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 2:00 pm

Wata tilted his head and focused his chakra slowly the water warmed itself and became clear. He sighed softly once he was done. It took a lot to effect water of this size. Though it was easy it took a lot of chakra "there ya go. Simple"
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Wata and the Wolf. (Mature)   Wata and the Wolf. (Mature) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:05 pm

Kage thanked him by giving him a huge hug. She embraced him, pressing her chest against his. "You are very polite," she had said. And then she released hime and dove beneath the surface again.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Wata and the Wolf. (Mature)   Wata and the Wolf. (Mature) EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:56 am

Wata blushed slightly and melted, He was now apart of the water, He saw and heard everything. Part of him wanted to see Kage some more, But really he appeared Solid behind Kage and grabbed her, Talking under water as clear as if they where above water "Boo"
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Wata and the Wolf. (Mature)   Wata and the Wolf. (Mature) EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:00 am

Kage stiffened up and then lashed out at him. She was frightened. A natural response. She then swam back up to the surface. "I'm sorry if i hurt you. I wasnt expecting that at all." She said.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Wata and the Wolf. (Mature)   Wata and the Wolf. (Mature) EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:04 am

The blow didn't hurt wata, Rather it went right through him. He surfaced on the water "Don't worry I shouldn't have grabbed you, Expesically while your naked" Wata walked on the water back to the shore and sat down closing his eyes he mearly went on sound of what the girl was doing
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Wata and the Wolf. (Mature)   Wata and the Wolf. (Mature) EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:11 am

Kage just waded in the water. "I didnt mean to offend you." She whispered, she turned and began to climb out of the water.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Wata and the Wolf. (Mature)   Wata and the Wolf. (Mature) EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:13 am

Its fine, You didnt" Wata moved his hand. All of the water from Kage came off of her and She waS Dry, Wata grinned. He wasn't sure that would work. Wata closed his eyes while the girl dressed and yawned "Your welcome to come back to my village with me. If you like, We can hae dinner"
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Wata and the Wolf. (Mature)   Wata and the Wolf. (Mature) EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:20 am

With kage fully clothed again, she pulled the hood above her ears and made sure her tail was conealed. "I would love to have dinner but," she began, "Im not exactly very popular with villagers."

It was true. All her life she was treated poorly. No one wanted to talk to her, no one cared. Everyone threw rocks when they saw her ears or tail. She was a monstrosity to them. Tears crept into her eyes as she began to think about what they had done to her and her parents. The heat of those flames seemed closer than the heat of the sun.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Wata and the Wolf. (Mature)   Wata and the Wolf. (Mature) EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:41 am

Wata smiled and laughed "Naw, you'll be fine. Ill protect you!" Wata grabbed kage's wrist and dragged her to theoutskirts of his village. His clan had their own side of town. Everyone smiled or nodded towards wata, He was a prodegy of the clan. Most adults couldn't do what wata could with his water, Wata lead Kage to his head and opened the door "Mom, Set an extra place at the table, We have a guest"

Wata's mother a skinny women of 45 walked into greet the guest. Apon seing who it was she squeeld "You brought a girl homew wata? You charmer you" She turned to the girl and smiled "Nice to meet you dear, I think i know who you are. You'r name is kage isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Wata and the Wolf. (Mature)   Wata and the Wolf. (Mature) EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:47 am

Kage nodded. "How did you know mam?" She hadnt even begun to introduce herself. The house was rather large and beautiful. "You live here, Wata?" She was amazed. She had forgotten what it was like to have a home. Mostly she stuck to forests and caves. She didnt enter a house at all not once the villagers had killed her parents. And tried to kill her too.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Wata and the Wolf. (Mature)   Wata and the Wolf. (Mature) EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:00 pm

"We all know of your tragedy, It is truely saddening the ignorance that destoryed a family" Wata's mother placed a hand on kages shoulder then smiled "Well, I must get back to cooking"

Wata smiled and motioned for Kage to follow him, He opened the sliding door to alarge room. Mostly blank with shinobi tools scattered across the room, A large map with kunai in different places hung on the wall
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Wata and the Wolf. (Mature)   Wata and the Wolf. (Mature) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:29 am

Kage looked at the map. It puzzled her. "Why are there kunai in this map?" She asked. She wasnt intending to be rude, she simply wanted to know. She also took in the rest of the sights in here. She took off her hood and brushed down her ears with her palm.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Wata and the Wolf. (Mature)   Wata and the Wolf. (Mature) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:34 am

Wata smiled "places I've Been on missions, some. The ones with the red strings were missions I killed on. I like seeing the ones without, it reminds me in not some mindless killing machine" wata collapsed on his bed and smiled enjoying the softness. "sit down, I wanna know more about you"
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Wata and the Wolf. (Mature)   Wata and the Wolf. (Mature) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:39 am

Kage moved over next to him and sat down. "What would you like to know?" She asked. Her eyes went back towards the map. There were so many with red strings. At least he knew of the people he had killed. Kage could never remember what happened with her in that state. Only flashes of bodies being ripped apart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wata and the Wolf. (Mature)   Wata and the Wolf. (Mature) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wata and the Wolf. (Mature)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next