Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

Number of posts : 2181
Registration date : 2011-04-13

of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M Empty
PostSubject: of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M   of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:06 pm

Myruk had been wandering hte area around the hidden Waterfall village. The land waas beautiful and Myruk had even shead his cloak and hood. He found himself at a smallwater and sat at hte side of the pool of water next to it. He watched the water flow down the rocks, not noticing the other person approching from behind
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2011-05-25

PostSubject: Re: of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M   of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:12 pm

Kage was immediately taken by the beauty of the falls. She had come here often and yet she still was taken by the sight. Absorbed in her observation, she failed to notice the man by the water until she had tripped over him and fallen into the cold depths. She quickly swam to the surface and looked at the person she had just tripped over. "Amazing!" She thought. "A person that seems to be like me." Kage blushd suddenly. She was terrible at talking to others. "Uhm, Im sorry." She said shyly.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M   of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:15 pm

Myruk hissed and bared his fangs when he was kicked, and watched the girl fall into the water. He quickly got up and covered his body with his cloak. "Forget you ever ssssaw me." The snake hissed. He waasn't afraid of his apperence, just the unforgiven nature humans have. Different is wrong, and he had suffered more then once becauswe of that
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M   of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:28 pm

Kage became rather sad at the mans response. She withdrew the hood on her head and showed the wolfish ears. Tears welled in her eyes. She thought the man would be a friend but instead he shunned her, just like everyone else. She dove back into the water, but before her feet went under, her tail peeked up over the surface.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M   of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:32 pm

Myruk turned his head to look back when he heard her crying and saw her ear's and tail. "Sssshe'ssss a beasssst too." He hissed to himself. Slowly, he removed his cloak and hood nad went back to the edge of the pool, waiting for her to once again surface. "I am ssssorry. I am sssso usssse to being harrassssed about my apperence, I guessss I've become assss cold assss the people who sssshun me."
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M   of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:44 pm

Kage surfaced in the water. She took in the mans snake-like appearance and smiled. "People shun me as well." She said. "It is common for people to fear what they dont understand." She looked the man up and down. "Im Kage. It is a pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M   of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:48 pm

"Myruk. The Sssserpent, assss ssssome call me. Pleasssse forgive the way I talk. I wassss granted thissss horrid tongue along with the resssst." Myruk stuck his forked, long, narrow tongue out to show Kage, before snapping it back in his mouth. "Do you mind if I join you in there. The water sssseemssss quiet refreasssshing." He laughed and reamoved his leather vest.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M   of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:52 pm

Kage was still fully clothed, and she had just realized it. "Well, you can certainly jump in. I need to hang these clothes up to dry and then id be right back to join you." She jumped out of the water and stepped behind a large tree. There she undressed and hung her clothes up to dry. She transformed herself into a docile wolf and wandered back into the crystal waters. There she transformed back into herself.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M   of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:57 pm

Myruk had striped to his boxers and jumpped in. Lucky for him, he was still warm blooded, the water was slightly cold. "Ahhh, thissss wassss I good idea." The sanke hissed happily, leaning against the rock. He closed his eyes and flicked his tongue out ever so often, using his serpent-like senses to eye for him.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M   of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:00 pm

Kage hadnt really thought to wear anything under the water. She sat back and crossed her legs, completely nude. Her breasts were easily visible in the pool, but she didnt want to run back and get her bra and undewear. So she merely attempted to cover them with her arm. It was a good idea, except her breasts were rather large and she couldnt really cover them
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M   of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:05 pm

Myruk opened his eyes when he felt te water sfith as Kage got in. As he opened his eyes, he noticed one this immediatly. She was completely naked infront of him. Blood rushed to both heads as he looked upon her. "You are very beautiful." He said as he gazed over her. "But why. Do you feel that much comfort in the company of another human animal." Myruk questioned.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M   of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:09 pm

Kage blushed deeply at the compliment. "I actually didnt really think to have anything on when i got into the water," She began, "But i dont want to go back to the tree right now." The compliment he had given her had caused her to relax a bit, so she removed her arm from where it covered her chest, exposing what lie underneath.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M   of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:15 pm

Myruk looked down at her rather large chest. "Very nice." Myruk laughed. He leaned back against the rocks and relaxed. "Hmm. Come here." Myruk said. He hadn't enjoyed the pleasure that comes from simply talking freely to someone in a long time. He just wanted to spend time with this girl, and perhaps even reach other earthly pleasures.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M   of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:38 pm

Kage slowly waded over to him. She was blushing rather heavily and she covered between her legs. "So where are you from, Myruk" She asked. She looked down and spotted his rather large erection, which made her blush more.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M   of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:41 pm

Myruk sighed contently and removed his boxers as she came closer. "I'm from the hidden Grassss, though I have not sssseen my home in many yearssss." Myruk looked over at Kage, still acting shy. He put an arm around her shoulder and drew her closer. "Do not be sssshy. I prossssime not to bite. Sssso where are you from, she-wolf."
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M   of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:44 pm

"Im from Yukigakure, The hidden snow. I also havent seen my home in many years." She sat next to him and admired his large phallus. She looked him in the eye and smiled. "Sorry, im not really used to interacting with anyone."
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M   of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:48 pm

"Nor am I." Myruk said. "I'm ssssorry about my sssskin." He said only know remembering he was holding her with his scaley arms. "Itssss another part of my cursssse" His skin, where the scales were, was tinted lightish green. Unfortunatly, the scales were all over his body, his hands, forearms, legs, chest, back. "I have no felt the touch of another person in a long time."
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M   of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:15 pm

Kage sympathized with him. She was shunned everwhere and hadnt felt the touch of another in a long time either. She moved a bit closer and rested her head on his shoulder. The skin was a bit rough, but she didnt mind.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M   of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 2:06 pm

Myruk gently wrapped his arm around her shoulder, being gently with her fair skin. He flicked his tongue out a few times. I sensed the area aroun them. "We are alone." He siad and opened his eyes. "Not even a bird or ssssmall creature."
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M   of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:01 pm

Kage blushed deeply at the statement. "That seems rather nice." She said. "At least i can get to know you a bit more and no one will see me like this." She pointed at her large shapely rack and laughed. It was probably the shyest laugh he had ever heard. She then looked up and kissed him gently.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M   of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:33 am

Myruk laughed. "Well you certainly are foward. I will give you get." Myruk leaned doown, kissing her back, sliding his long thine, forked tongue into her mouth. He made sure his fangs were as retracted as they could be.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M   of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:52 am

Kage had never had a kiss before. But it felt wonderful to her. She danced her tongue along his and continued to embrace him. "What is this feeling?" She thought. She had never known such a wonderful feeling.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M   of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:54 am

Myruk laughed and tilted his head back. "Only you can ansssswer that." He reached up and gently took hold of one of her large soft breasts. "I have not held a woman in a long time, sssso forgive me if I am alittle rough." Myruk explained as he carassed her breast, massaging it and rubbing her nipple.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M   of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:59 am

Kage moaned and tilted her head back. She loved the way he touched her. A warmth between her thighs set in and she began to breathe a bit heavier. She reached under the water and began to gently stroke him.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M   of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:04 am

Myruk moaned softly. He lifted the Kage from the water and placed her down so she was sitting on the side of the pool. Gently, he spread her legs and leaned down. He licked between her legs with his forked tongue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M   of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M Empty

Back to top Go down

of Wolf and snake-man (Xeno/Exile) M
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next