Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

Number of posts : 2181
Registration date : 2011-04-13

Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M) Empty
PostSubject: Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M)   Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:39 am

Carrier stumbled through the dark streets, his head and body cover to not expose his decaying form. He hadn't fed in days and he was starting to decay. As he wander the roads looking for a victim, a man came out from an alleyway, a knife brandished. 'Gimme everything you got.' the thief demanded. Carrion simply looked over at the man hungerly. "Must...feed." Carrion moaning. The man looked at the covered zombie strangly. 'I said hand over the money before you get killed.' Carrion pretends to sreach his pockets and then lunged at the man. He stabbed Carrion in the chest as Carrion bit his neck, ripoinflesb away and becoming covered in the mans blood. The man managed to straggler back against he wall and got a brief glimpse at Carrion's face before being bitten again and dying. Carrion ate his fill and left the scene. He returned to where his was staying, cleaned up, and web to bed.

In the morning, Carrion walked outside, whereing his normal clothing. His form was normal. He yawned and started to head out to find something normal to eat. As he walked, he could hear people talking about a corpse found last night that looked like it had been eaten
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2011-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M)   Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:49 am

It was rather unfortunate that Kage would set foot in Yugakure on this day. It was extremely unfortunate when she had heard rumors of a body being devoured. And it was just plain hellish when she bumped into a man and her hood feel from her ears, exposing the wolfish secret that most people hated her for. And now here she was looking up at a strange man and people beginning to surround her and call her a murderer. "Please!! I've done nothing wrong." She cried as people began to throw things at her.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M)   Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:55 am

Carrion had bumped into the girl, but though nothing of it at first. He only turned when he heard voices being to grow higher and higher. He turned and say the wolf girl being harrased by a group of villagers. She was being assulted and assuced of being the killer. Carrion shook his head and run at the girl, lifting her from behind nad anffcarrying her away. He was brimming with freash chakra and energy from his last meal and has no troble carrying the girl. "Are you ok. They didn't hurt you did they."
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M)   Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:58 am

Kage burried her head in the mans chest and continued to cry. She couldnt exactly speak at the moment but she hoped that the guy was just trying to help. She hadnt remembered the last time someone had been so kind to her. "Thank you," was all she was able to manage.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M)   Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:27 pm

"Your welcome." Carrion said as he ran. He continued to run until he knew they were safe. Behind the inn he was staying at. He placed the girl on her feet and took a few steps back. "Are you ok. Did they hurt you." He asked as he looked over the girl.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M)   Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:13 pm

Kage shrugged, it wasnt that she didnt want to talk, it was that she couldnt find the words. She wasnt hurt thanks to him, but she just simply couldnt say anything. Instead, completely going against her shy nature, she moved forward and kissed him. She began to unbutton her robes as well. "Uhmm, im not sure how to thank you, but i hope this is acceptable."
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M)   Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:25 pm

Carrion acceptedd her kiss, but placed his hand on hers as she began to undress. "That isn' the kind of payment I accept. I would atleast like to get to know you first." He said and smiled. "Besides, if you knew why those people were so upset, you would much rather be as far from me as possible."
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M)   Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:28 pm

She stopped what she was doing and smiled. "And believe me, you want to stay as far from me as you can tonight." It would be a full moon and she would need to get the hell out of town soon. She only came in for a few supplies for her travels. "I'm Kage, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M)   Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:31 pm

"I'm....No one." Carrion shook his head. "Name, age, birthday, birthplace, completely unknown to me. My...creator called me Carrion." Carrion sighed. He knew nothing of his former life, only that a powerful jutsu gave him life again nad the blood flesh and chakra of the living is the only thing that can truly sustain him.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M)   Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:45 pm

"Well you cant be No one" She said laughing. "I'm sorry, but i have to go." It was getting late and she didnt want to be in town when the moon was up. "Ill meet you here in the morning ok?"
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M)   Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:48 pm

Carrion simply laughed when she said he couldn't be no one. But he nodded anyway. "Tomorrow then. There is suppose to be some sort of festival going on in town. Maybe we could go together." He asked, hoping the beautiful wolfgirl would accept the invitation.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M)   Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:44 pm

"I would love to." She said. And with that, she turned and headed into the forest. Hopefully she would find a cave far enough away so that she wasnt tempted to head into town for the night.

Unfortunately, when night fell and the moon was at its highest, she hadnt found a spot far enough away. To add to the problem, a hunter had just passed her resting place. With the shift completely fool, she had chased the man back into town and slaughtered him in cold blood. No one had seen as the Werewolf ripped the man to shreds and devoured what it could.

When the sun rose the following day, Kage replaced her bloodied clothes and tied a hood around her head and headed off to meet Carrion.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M)   Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:29 am

Unknown to Kage, Carrion didn't go home that night. He followed her to the forest, and as what she became. He watched as she ripped a hunter apart and feasted on him. "It seems as if we have more in common then I thought." Carrion laughed and returned to his hotel. I the morning, he came outside to wait for Kage to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M)   Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:56 am

Kage arrived at the meeting point a few moments after Carrion did. "I'm sorry im late. They found another body in town. This one was massively ripped apart." Kage feigned innocence but she knew exactly who had done it. She just hoped that Carrion couldnt pick the guilt out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M)   Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:12 am

"Ahh yes, the poor hunter. I saw he get torn apart just outside town, by a rather large wolf. It seems we both have a secret or two worth hiding." Carrion said and turned to face Kage. "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. I understand the strong desire to....feed." He laughed to himself then offered his head out. "Well, shall we go."
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M)   Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M) EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:02 pm

Kage blushed at his confession of having seen. Yet he wasnt running in terror. It was odd for her. She took his hand and began to walk with him. "I hope no one recognizes me." She said to him
(sorry its short, the next will be longer)
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M)   Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M) EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:25 pm

"You have nothing to be ashamed of. Your not the only one to have taken a life in order to survive. My...situation demands it of me." Carrion said as the two walked. "Remember how I said I was no one. Well, that was totally true. Who I used to be...died a lot time ago. I was..brought back from the grave."
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M)   Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M) EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:39 am

Slightly confused, Kage looked up at the man. "So essentially you are a zombie?" She pictured decaying flesh and bone, reanimated. A being that wanted to devour human flesh. She had a little trouble pinning that image to this guy. "I was just born this way, its like a curse."
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M)   Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M) EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:47 pm

"As was I." Carrion laughed and walked with Kage into the festival grounds. The streets were a bust with people from all over. Young children ran through the streets with the masks on, or food they got from their parents. Young and old couples wandered the streets, enjoying the company of eachother. "Sure is busy." Carrion laughed.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M)   Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:47 am

Kage pulled the hood a bit tighter around her. It was, in her experience, a gruesome sight of people. If any of them saw her ears, they would most likely pelt her with stones. "Yeah." She whispered softly, cringing from the amount of people there.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M)   Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:34 pm

Carrion laughed when he saw her tighten her head cover. He reached down nad pulled it off her head. "Relax. Its a festival. People will think its a costume." He was right of course. No one even batted an eye at her ears. "Just relax and try to have fun." Carrion laughed. He took her hand and started to lead her down the street. "Tell me if you see anything that pecks your interest."
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M)   Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 2:25 pm

Kage strolled down the street nervously. "I'm just not used to this." She said. She looked over at a stand and saw a tiny white wolf plushie. Her eyes lit up immeadiatly. "I like that." she said pointing.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M)   Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:32 am

Carrion smile and walked over. He knew the game you had to at to win the toy. It was a simple target game. Hit the three lined up targets with three balls to win. Carrion took the first ball and threw it, sending it through the first two targets into the third. The vendor simply stared in shookat the two holes then shakily handed carrion the stuffed wolf, which he gave to Kage.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M)   Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:46 am

Kage hugged the little thing furiously, and put it in her backpack. "Thank you so much!" She smiled and hugged him as well. "Is there anything that you want that i might be able to get you?" She asked, her eyes growing wide with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M)   Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:13 am

"nothing for me." he said quickly. "I'm happy bein out with you." he said with a cool smile. He reached down and took hold of her hand. "I'm sure they'll be giving out discounts for the hotsprings. Would you like to go later." he asked. Quickly he caught a scent that made his mouth water. "Whatever that guys is cooking smells great. Carrion laughed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M)   Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M) Empty

Back to top Go down

Under a red moon (Exile/xeno M)
Page 1 of 1