Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The taming of the wolf (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

Number of posts : 1629
Registration date : 2011-08-01

The taming of the wolf (private) Empty
PostSubject: The taming of the wolf (private)   The taming of the wolf (private) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:31 pm

Tensai walked through the small village, she had spend the last three days searching for new recruits yet found none, she had however recieved information of a woman with wolf like qualites wandering around the village, and that was what she was searching for. Mabey she would join, but it was her choice, the first step was finding this woman.

Tensai walked around the town checking every nook and cranny in hopes that this girl hadn't left yet, she came upon the centre of the town where a large amount of people were gathered in a circle, what was going on there, she politly pushed to the front of the group to see what the comotion was about, and in the centre of the circle was a teenage girl, her arms, legs and neck were bound in heavy chains.

What had this girl done wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://seiya-tsubasa.deviantart.com/
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2011-05-25

PostSubject: Re: The taming of the wolf (private)   The taming of the wolf (private) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:06 am

Kage couldnt do anything. Why was she hated so much? It was all because of that damn curse. Now she was in chains with a hood covering her ears. "Please! Just leave me alone!" She shouted in pain. Tears began to swell in her eyes as her hood slipped from her head, and her wolfish ears shown.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: The taming of the wolf (private)   The taming of the wolf (private) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 3:56 pm

The crowd jeered and yelled curses while Tensai watched the show "kill the were wolf, quick while it's in human form" one of them yelled with the rest moving closer, as she heard the girls plea and saw the hood slip off, she spied the wolfish ears on top of her head "she's the one i'm looking for, how am i gonna help her" she whispered and quickly stepped in front of the girl with her hands spread out "leave the girl alone!" she shouted quickly as she turned to unchain the girl "it's okay i'll help" she smiled reassuringly at the girl as she rattled the chains.

The crowd bood in defiance at Tensai's attempt to free the girl and Tensai was quickly yanked back "watch it girl, that girls dangerous" Tensai shook her head "just let her go please"
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: The taming of the wolf (private)   The taming of the wolf (private) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:15 pm

Tears welled up in Kages eyes. She was always being treated this way. And now someone was helping. She fell to the ground sobbing. She couldnt even muster up the strength to say thank you to her heroin.Uu
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: The taming of the wolf (private)   The taming of the wolf (private) EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:08 am

Ur turn)
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: The taming of the wolf (private)   The taming of the wolf (private) EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:44 pm

(sorry, my iPods being a bitch)

Tensai stayed facing the crowd this time, she didn't want to be dragged away again or attacked for trying to free the so called werewolf. Instead she let her hair do the work, she expanded it's length so it could reach the chains then it started working on the locks, the crowd gasped in shock then jeered "there both freaks, get her!" someone shouted amongst the shock, 'oh no' Tensai thought as the crowd turned there gaze on her and moved closer.

Just at the moment the locks gave way and her hair threw the chains off her, she jumped backwards next tothe girl and held out her hand "I think we should go" she uttered quickly and calmly, despite the situation.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: The taming of the wolf (private)   The taming of the wolf (private) EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:26 pm

Kages tears began to overflow and she began to cry. But despite that she took the strange girls hand and stood. She disnt take the time to dry her eyes, but instead she ran, pushing her way though the crowd. She feared these people, and though she posessed the ability to punish them, she felt wrong. She rarely fought unless someone threatened her life.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: The taming of the wolf (private)   The taming of the wolf (private) EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:59 pm

Tensai ran with the girl, her hair clearing all the people to the side and not allowing anyone close enough to grab them, she held the girls hand the whole way not letting go invade she fell behind "come on were almost there" Tensai was faster then anyone she had met and quickly started to lead infront, almost dragging the girl behind but not letting her trip up.

The crowd of people trailed behind as they continued to run, only stopping when they were clear of the people.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: The taming of the wolf (private)   The taming of the wolf (private) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:38 am

Kage sobbed quietly after the two of the had escaped. She hated the way she was treated. "Im sorry that you nearly got hurt saving me. You shouldnt have. I deserve to get hurt." She buried her face in her hands. And wept.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: The taming of the wolf (private)   The taming of the wolf (private) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:12 pm

Tensai wrapped her arm around the girls shoulder supportively "hey no one deserves to be treated like that, no matter what they look like" she lightly brushed the girls wolf ears, yep they were real, she stepped back and lifted the back of her dress slightly and showed her, her horse tail "I can also turn into a horse" she nodded enthoisistically "and were I come from, I am embraced and envied because of being different, I'm glad to be abnormal" she explained as her eyes glazed over as she reminisced about her home.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: The taming of the wolf (private)   The taming of the wolf (private) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 7:10 am

Kage wiped her eyes. "But I am a monster...." The mark on her neck and shoulder began to shimmer. "why cant people just let me live in peace?" She no longer wore the cloak over her ears. Instead she let them out and showed them freely to her horse-like companion. The clothes she was wearing, fit her body neatly. A kimd of short shirt, covered her breasts and shoulders but showed her stomach and arms. The pants were kinda of loose with a knee length flap on the back of them. This flap hid her tail as well as the swords she stole from her parents before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: The taming of the wolf (private)   The taming of the wolf (private) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:49 pm

Tensai turned her so they faced opposite each other and she stared directly into her eyes and held her chin so she couldn't look away "you are not a monster, you are a loverly, beautiful creature" she said sternly then released her chin and smiled "now repeat it" she instructed.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: The taming of the wolf (private)   The taming of the wolf (private) EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:52 am

Kage wondered what that was going to do. Sobbing, she began, "Im not a monster, im a lovely and beautiful creature..." Nope, no real change. The mark on her neck grew hotter and she writhed in pain. "Run! I cant hold it back." She screamed. She was worried about what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: The taming of the wolf (private)   The taming of the wolf (private) EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:57 am

She suddenly saw something shimmer on the girls neck and tilted her head to the side, it was a strange mark, like a birth mark or a tattoo "what's that?" she asked ignoring the girls pleas for her to run "hold what back?" she asked confused as she lightly held the girls wrists, she looked in pain as her face contorted to one of agony "tell me what's wrong, Mabey I can help" she didn't have a clue what was going on but she was worried about the girl, what was happening to her
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: The taming of the wolf (private)   The taming of the wolf (private) EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:56 pm

The girls body contorted and twisted. Kage began to writhe and her body began to shift. Kage then grabbed her skin and began ripping it off. Fur seemed to be growing underneath. Her face began to elongate and a snout formed. Kage had become a blood thirsty weerewolf. Kage wa$ in a state where she would kill anything she laid her eyes on. And that just so happened to be Tensai. Kage snatled and rushed forward, fangs bared.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: The taming of the wolf (private)   The taming of the wolf (private) EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:34 pm

WOH Tensai leapt backwards and did a graceful backflip over the wolfish girl "please calm down" she said as her hair moved to try and block the attacks of the snarling wolf, what was happening to this girl, was this her other form. Tensai needed to calm the girl and decided to just restrain her, her hair hardened and wrapped aound the wolf girl, wrappng around her full body and layed her on the ground so she couldn't move, her hair was very strong and could even cut through crysstal or carbon if ned be, there was no chance this girl would get free... she hoped "i'll let you go once you've calmed down she instructed and sat by the girl, ignoring her snarls and growls
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: The taming of the wolf (private)   The taming of the wolf (private) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 5:49 am

Kage shifted her body again and again. It was no use, the hair that had entangled her was stronegr than usual. And with her arms pinned at her sides, she couldnt break free. Kage let normal, tears were still in her eyes. out a mournful howl and relaxed. Her body began to change again. This time her features growing mor human like. When she was back to normal, tears welled in her eyes. Luckily the suit she wore was flexible. Otherwise she would be crying and embarrassed. "See I told you im a monster."
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: The taming of the wolf (private)   The taming of the wolf (private) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:49 pm

Tensai sighed and released her hairs hold on the girl, it looked as if a breeze had taken her hair back to it's original place "no, your a sweet girl, it's not you who's the monster, just that beast, in due time we shall learn to control the beast of yours" Tenaai sat next to the girl and tried to soothe her by rubbing her hand on her back "Shh it's okay" she soothed and waited pationantly for the tears to stop.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: The taming of the wolf (private)   The taming of the wolf (private) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:41 am

Kage's tears slowed. "But, that beast is me. I dont know how to cotrol it." She sat up and leaned against a tree. She pulled her legs to herr chest and looked around. "I'm sorry. I'm Kage. Its nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: The taming of the wolf (private)   The taming of the wolf (private) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:31 am

Tensai sat opposite her and smiled fondly at her, the girl was a kind, gentle creature, except for the beast within "there's only one thing to do then, I shall stay by your side and help you, I can restrain you when your beast comes out and in time you will learn how to control it" she nodded like it was a brilliant idea, Tensai didn't know if Kage could actually control it, that beast had scared her, there was no doubt about that, but she had kept her calm. She knew what to expect now.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: The taming of the wolf (private)   The taming of the wolf (private) EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:34 am

Kage looked up at the girl who helped her. "Thank you so much. I will try as hard as I can." She said. She then reached into the pack around her waist and pulled a notebook and pencil out. She jotted down something and placed it back. She was gradually halting her tears.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: The taming of the wolf (private)   The taming of the wolf (private) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:32 am

Tensai didn't want to pry and so said nothing about the notebook. As Kage's tears slowed she stood up "would you like to come with me Kage, I live in a place where there are others like you, we're always looking for new members and I'm sure you'll be greeted with open arms" she desperately hoped the girl said yes, otherwise her search would have to go on, besides the girl had nowhere to go
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: The taming of the wolf (private)   The taming of the wolf (private) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:17 am

(sorry it took so long)

Kage looked into the girls eyes. They told her she was telling the truth. "I will go with you." She said lightly. The thought of being accepted brought a smile to her face
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: The taming of the wolf (private)   The taming of the wolf (private) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:23 pm

Kage's smile brought a similar one upon her face, her father would be so proud that she had found a new adddition to his orginization "lets start our journey to your new family then" she broke the silence and gracefully stood holding her arm out to Kage offering her help up if the need be.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: The taming of the wolf (private)   The taming of the wolf (private) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:58 am

(My apoplogies. I got too into my studies. If you would like to continue, please say so.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The taming of the wolf (private)   The taming of the wolf (private) Empty

Back to top Go down

The taming of the wolf (private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next