Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just whatever happens (M) (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

Just whatever happens (M) (private) Empty
PostSubject: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:14 am

Muki was at her own village, The Village Hidden in the Valley. She had been on missions so long now that she kind of missed it. Now that she had some free time she was working in the training area. Her main goal today was to work on her kunai throwing abilities. As the kunai whizzed through the air one at a time, Muki couldn’t shake the feeling that she was being watched.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2012-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:18 am

The freelancing ninja Jesra stood by a tree and watched the young girl train. He smirked at her "Good technique with that throwing but..." he pulled out a kunai at throw it just past her head " You have a long way tp go." He said.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:20 am

She looked up at him and then back at the target. “I know that. That’s why I’m practicing” She said throwing a kunai in-between sentences.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:24 am

Jesra smiled and walked over to her "Im Jesra a free lance ninja." He got to her side and said "Who might you be, young lady? " he asked.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:28 am

“I’m Muki from the Hidden Valley” She said throwing another kunai. They kept getting closer to the red ring in the center but they were far from being accurate.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:31 am

Jesra noticed her aim and grabbed her hand holding a kunai " Here let me show you just go like this." He the helped move her body and arm to throw the kunai dead at the center " see simple." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:37 am

“huh” She said curiously. She tried to replicate the throw just as he showed her. It was more accurate this time but it wasn’t quite dead on like when he used her arm.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:39 am

Jesra laughed lightly "Oh well it just needs practice." He grabbed her hand again.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:47 am

She looked down at his hand holding her. She blushed a bit and then talked once again. “So what brings you to the Valley? Is it work? Because we got plenty of that to do around here.”
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:38 am

Jesra noticed her blush and got closer to her "Are you get nervous?" He then whispered to her "I'm just taking a break." He acted very seductively to her.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:02 pm

“No I’m not nervous.” She said nervously. It didn’t help her blush go away any making it even more noticeable on her face.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:05 pm

Jesra brushed her hair lighty "Then why are you blushing, could it be my influence?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:08 pm

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” She said turning the other way tyring not to show him more. This was so embarrassing. Yeah this guy was hot, and he was pretty nice to her but that shouldn’t be enough to make her blush could it?
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:13 pm

Jesra pulled her attention back to him " please tell me you not enjoying this, you know what you want to do right now." He said his free hand slowly wrapped around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:15 pm

“umm I..” She said looking up to him. This was all happening way to fast. There had to be something to slow this down. Unfortunately for her no ideas of how to do that popped into her head yet.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:19 pm

Jesra leaned in closer to her "Don't you just want this?" He asked. She was younger then he was but he just didn't care. He could tell she liked him.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:23 pm

“I don’t know. I…I think I do” She said nervously. She didn’t know quite why she said it but it wasn’t like she could just reverse time and take it back.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:28 pm

He kissed her romanticly and said seductively "Nothing wrong with this is it?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:33 pm

She was a little surpised by the sudden kiss but said. “I…I guess not.” Deep inside she actually kind of enjoyed this. She was on missions all the time all by herself so she didn’t have very many people hitting on her espically one from Jesra’s age group. She looked up in his eyes with hers.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:36 pm

Jesra looked into her eyes and said "knew you could understand it." He then began kissing her again with tongue as he wrapped both arms around her waist. He loved the taste of her lips more then any girl before.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:40 pm

She felt his tasty tounge in her mouth moving around. She closed her eyes while doing so and when they parted from kissing she spoke. “Maybe…maybe we should go on some sort of date first. You know before we go into this whole relationship thing.” She suggested. She had read about girlfriends and boyfriends in books and supposedly they were supposed to date first before any kissing.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:43 pm

Jesra kissed her then on the cheek "whatever you like then babe." He said with a smile. She seemed serious about this relationship.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:45 pm

She looked down acting sort of shy. She moved her foot on the ground cutely. “So where do you want to go out?” She said since it was usually the guy who took the girl places.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:50 pm

Jesra smiled as she acted shy and said " you feel like getting some food? your pick of where we go to get it."
He then said "you'll have to show me where thou." He then held out his hand for her to take his.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:52 pm

“Well okay” She said taking his hand into hers. “There’s a nice soup restaurant in town we could go to.” She said starting to walk slowly leading the way for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just whatever happens (M) (private)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next