Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Smut (mature) (private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

Number of posts : 14432
Registration date : 2011-08-24

Smut (mature) (private) Empty
PostSubject: Smut (mature) (private)   Smut (mature) (private) EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:02 pm

Hyuga was walking through the wilderness of Kumogakure. Hyuga was just taking a stroll he hoped to meet someone here. Hyuga last night got a letter from a really cute girl that said she wanted to meet him here. Hyuga couldn't resist coming here he wanted a girlfriend so bad. Hyuga couldn't wait to hear the girls name he was probably freaming too much but he was sure what had happened the night before today was destiny calling but then again he could be wrong besides she looked way too old for him unfortunetely.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

Number of posts : 1629
Registration date : 2011-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Smut (mature) (private)   Smut (mature) (private) EmptySun May 20, 2012 4:34 pm

Little did Hyuga know was that the cute girl that had handed him the letter was just someone that was trying to set up her friend. Yume giggled as she thought of how she had given the handsome boy a letter claiming that Seion wanted to be his girlfriend, while Seion had gotten a letter to meet someone who on exchange for a date would reveal important info about her brother. Seion figured a date would be worth knowledge leading to her brother.

Seion sighed, her long white hair blowing in the slight wind as she leant agaisnt a tree at the arranged meeting destination, she just hoped this would all be worth it
Back to top Go down
http://seiya-tsubasa.deviantart.com/
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Smut (mature) (private)   Smut (mature) (private) EmptySun May 20, 2012 5:05 pm

(I read about her brother but don't know what to tell Seion.) Sad
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Smut (mature) (private)   Smut (mature) (private) EmptySun May 20, 2012 6:03 pm

((Don't tell her anything, you have both been set up, you don't know anything about her brother XD, you think this girl has come to be your girlfriend))
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Smut (mature) (private)   Smut (mature) (private) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:26 am

(Oh okay.)

Hyuga soon reached the meeting place and looked in front of him to see a girl standing there she wasn't the same girl that gave him the letter. But this one was still pretty cute he wouldn't beable to date her though she was way too old for him but none the less he decided to take his chances. Hyuga walked out of the shadows and said " I'm Hyuga I am here because I got a letter that told me i'd meet someone here so are you who i'm meeting." Hyuga said standing tall to show his strength he was although strong he was also scrawny and fast he didn't have much meat on him because of how he had to live a feed off the land of the swampy Hidden Mist Village.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Smut (mature) (private)   Smut (mature) (private) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:17 am

Seion looked over at the boy who just appeared and tilted her head a bit, taking in his features. When he spoke she nodded and showed just a brief smile before it was gone, replaced by wary cautiousness, she was worried about her brother and truely hoped this boy had information "Yes, i'm the one, Comeon have you picked somewhere for our date?" her eyes were warm and kind and she showed a gentle smile, she might as well do her part of the deal first, maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

((nice post, i love it XD))
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Smut (mature) (private)   Smut (mature) (private) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:36 am

(Thanks i'm really improving in being a poster because of this site. Smile )

"Hmmm... Maybe just walk around the forest I don't really like villages they are too crowded." Hyuga said he would tell her about his real life later.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Smut (mature) (private)   Smut (mature) (private) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:37 pm

She nodded in agreement and guestured forward to him then awkwardly took his hand. She didn't know much about dates, mainly what she had been told and she thought this was the appropriate thing to do. Walking with him she glanced down to her Seika blade, perched in a sheath on her hip, she always brought it with her even on relaxing situations like this.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Smut (mature) (private)   Smut (mature) (private) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:41 pm

"So first off what is your history if you are comfortable talking about it." Hyuga said he was trying not to mess up he then felt her hand it was cold ice cold but he let her take his hand.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Smut (mature) (private)   Smut (mature) (private) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:06 pm

((Just cos she's vampirelike doesn't mean her hands are ice cold, their a bit cold but not that cold hun XD))

Tensing a bit as he asked about her history she was vauge in her answer "Ran away from my family when i was younger, searching for my brother. Not much interesting things. What about you... Sorry, I didn't catch your name" Seion apologised and offered a smile as they walked into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Smut (mature) (private)   Smut (mature) (private) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:19 pm

"My name is Hyuga of the hidden mist I live alone no parents or brothers or sister I also live and feed off the swamp of the hidden mist life is hard for me but I still think of things as happy as I can." Hyuga said he was very comfortable with talking about his past.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Smut (mature) (private)   Smut (mature) (private) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:07 pm

Seion found it weird how he just described his past like it was no big deal, but then again it didn't seem like he had anything to hide either. With a casual shrug she offered the boy a smile and looked up at the large, formidable trees that now surrounded them and felt calmer then she had in a while, it was just the quiet serenity of it all, and besides where they were now she would be able to hear anyone coming before they even realised she was here.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Smut (mature) (private)   Smut (mature) (private) EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 3:06 am

"Well I am great here I love the wilderness not to good around other people but I make it work." Hyuga said and then he looked at her and saw how tense she was until now she was tense now she has started to relax.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Smut (mature) (private)   Smut (mature) (private) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:26 pm

Seion looked at him and sighed “I see why you live here, it’s so quiet, so peaceful, a girl could get used to this” a questioning look came to her eyes as she snapped her head towards a tree, where a rustling in the leaves made her tense until a lone sparrow soared from it, past them both and flew upwards and the long, white haired girl let out a sigh of relief, drooping her shoulders “So did you have anything in mind for this date, I’ve kind of never been on one before, I don’t really know what you do on a date” she had spent so much time stressing and worrying, running for her life, you know the usual stuff a teenage girl has to go through, she didn’t really have time to do anything relitivly normal like ‘dates’ and ‘boys.’
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Smut (mature) (private)   Smut (mature) (private) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:19 am

"Well to tell you the truth I havn't either that is mainly why I came." Hyuga said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smut (mature) (private)   Smut (mature) (private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Smut (mature) (private)
Page 1 of 1