Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrathful Pride (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2011-05-25

Wrathful Pride (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Wrathful Pride (Private)   Wrathful Pride (Private) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:57 pm

How in the Hell did they end up in this god forsaken village!?!? It was just too peaceful!!! Ikari punched his hand into the ground. "Can you explain to me why you dragged me along with you, Pride?" The sinful soul inside of Ikari, Wrath, was yearning to release himself. He was in the presence of his Little sister after all. The faint changes to Ikari's appearance were becoming apparent.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

Number of posts : 1629
Registration date : 2011-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Wrathful Pride (Private)   Wrathful Pride (Private) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:07 pm

"calm yourself brother" Daisuki smirked at her brothers aggitation, the sin of wrath seemed to be more in control every day "Father needs us to collect some bodies" She said there leaders name with spite, the only reason she obeyed such a worthless creature was because he could make the pain unbearable when she disobeyed him, but one of these days he would get what was coming, then she would be the leader and have her siblings obey her. For this mission she had worn a thigh high, crimson red dress that clung to her figure like a dream, it was a spegetti strap and had cuts down the sides of her thighs for easier movement "today we are going clubbing" if they had to do a job why couldn't they have some fun during it "i'll lure the people you capture them" she stated.
Back to top Go down
http://seiya-tsubasa.deviantart.com/
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Wrathful Pride (Private)   Wrathful Pride (Private) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:18 pm

Wrath couldnt take his sister's arrogance. Granted she was the very essence of pride. His body shifted to show his true self. "I am mildly irritated that you decided to dress like Lust. Im glad you get to go in and have the fun of luring them out but seriously you needed that get up?" Wrath foded his arms and leaned against a tree.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Wrathful Pride (Private)   Wrathful Pride (Private) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:37 pm

Daisuki smirked and winked playfully at her brother "oh come on, you can say I don't look good in this" man she really hung out with lust to much these days. "come on it'll be fun, and if your a good brother i'll find you something to take your anger out on... afetr we complete the mission" she added and walked gracefully over to Wrath, she clasped his chin in her perfectly manacured nails and made him look her in the eye "we are the two strongest sins so there's no point in staring a fight with me, I would wipe the floor with you" her eyes gleamed with the prospect of kicking her brothers ass but she needn't battle with him yet, Daisuki smirked cheekily and released him before turning and walking into town "are you coming Wrath?" she asked over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Wrathful Pride (Private)   Wrathful Pride (Private) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:00 pm

Wrath balled up his fist and slammed it through a boulder. "You know as well as I do, Pride, that we have equal strength. And if you pissed me off enough I would wring you a new neck. If you seriously want to start a fight then i will break your petty arrogance and teach you a few manners." Wrath stared at his sister coldly. Well he stared at everyone the same really. Accept Sloth, him andSloth were actually pretty cool with eachother.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Wrathful Pride (Private)   Wrathful Pride (Private) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:26 pm

She turned slowley and extended her wings, hardening them in the process "bring it on brother, lets see if you can back up what you say" Daisuki and her sin were in harmoney with each other and didn't have two forms unlike Wrath, it would be a simple matter of angering him till he was consumed with rage and couldn't think straight "and here I though you would play the nice little sin, to bad your a coward" she teased even though it was a lie, she knew for a fact that wrath would charge head first into a battle without almost no hesitation, and to make him even more pissed she started singing "Wrath and Skit sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G" she laughed softely "and I'm talking about Skit, not the girl sin" she chuckled, it was fun annoying him, she suggested that he was gay, lets see what he would do now.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Wrathful Pride (Private)   Wrathful Pride (Private) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:49 am

Wrath responded to her taunting. By summoning Gekido into his hand. "Piss off Pride." The real Wrath was on the surface now. He thrust the hilt of the sword forward draging the blade along the ground. "Gun Flame!!!" He yelled and jets of black fire began to shoot up from the ground. They were heading towards Pride with a very rapid speed. Wrath knew he wasnt at 100% yet. He needed one more day and he would be there. Untill then, he would take on Pride at 60% power.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Wrathful Pride (Private)   Wrathful Pride (Private) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:08 pm

Daisuki shook her head "your really are stupid Wrath" she sighed and leapt into the air, her wings stayed outstretched and they had to sway just a little to keep her aloft, she swooped over wrath and landed on one foot on his head "to slow brother, your just as weak as the rest of them" Daisuki then continued to use her free foot to kick the back of his neck, not to paralize him but to kick him face first into the dirt.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Wrathful Pride (Private)   Wrathful Pride (Private) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:31 pm

Wrath used the blade of Gekido to flip himself forward from the kick. "As if you think you can do anything about taking me out." Wrath swept out Prides legs and caught her as she began to fall (Sorry bout that). "We arent enemies and i dont know why you insist on being such."
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Wrathful Pride (Private)   Wrathful Pride (Private) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:47 pm

Daisuki growled meanicingly and leapt into the air, out of his grasp "because I am Pride and I insist on showing everyone that i am the best!" she started to fly away from wrath and landed a few meters away from him, still facing him, she retracted her wings and crossed her arms, Daisuki glared at Wrath "I will make you face the fact that I am the best" she stated and turned to walk through the village, she stopped and waved him over in a guesture that was saying follow me "but not today, today we have buisiness to attend to" she added and tapped her foot while she waited impationently for him to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Wrathful Pride (Private)   Wrathful Pride (Private) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:52 pm

Wrath laughed. Pride never ceased to amaze him. "Love ya, Pride." He said. He walked up to her casually and snaked his arm around hers. If we do this, we go in together and we kill them all. Since you brought out the real me today I guess I look presentable." He looked at her again. "But you really gotta stop hanging out with Lust, shes starting to rub off on you." He moved in front of her. "You are Pride after all. So develop your own style."
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Wrathful Pride (Private)   Wrathful Pride (Private) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:04 pm

(lust's a guy XD)

"I do have a style, I just think i'd make the better lust, i do look the part" she winked playfully at her sibling and stepped past him, it was fun to be Lust at times but she was Pride and that suited her as well.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Wrathful Pride (Private)   Wrathful Pride (Private) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:13 pm

(oops lol)

Wrath laughed ashis sister walked by. Well she did look decent in that get up. "Well mam, shall we depart for this wonderful party?" He held out his hand to her. "That is if you rent to afraid to be seen with someone in desperate need of anger management."
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Wrathful Pride (Private)   Wrathful Pride (Private) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:57 pm

"me afraid, in your dreams" she scoffed and placed her hand delicatly in her own, Wrath had his moments but he was a pretty cool sibling, fun to stir up and watch the chaos unfold, she studied Wrath and only after deeming him acceptable did she move off to this so called party.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Wrathful Pride (Private)   Wrathful Pride (Private) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:07 pm

As they walked a man decided it would be a good idea to whistle at Pride. and then he made the second mistake of calling her sexy. The final mistake was when he decided to ask why she was out with a square on a wonderful night like this. Well, all three strikes. Wrath let go of Prides hand and walked over to the man. "A square huh?" The rage burned in his eyes and the man cowered in fear. And then he did the stupidest thing Wrath had ever seen. He punched him, as hard as he could in the chest. Wrath didnt even flinch. Instead he laughed. "That was a stupid thing to do." Wrath then grabbed the man by the troat and pressed him against a building. "You do realize im going to kill you because of your idiocy right?" Instead of waiting for the mans answer, Wrath crushed the mans throat and killed him. He walked back over to Pride. "I didnt like the fact that some common jackass thought he had a chance with you."
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Wrathful Pride (Private)   Wrathful Pride (Private) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:29 pm

Daisuki smirked at her brothers protective side coming through, in a way it was kind of sweet "aww did Wrath get jelous" she teased and strutted back over to her brother in her high heels, they would kill her feet tomorrow, but hey sometimes it was worth the pain "nice to see you actually care" and that statement was true, her brother showed tht he was actually protective, not that she couldn't have handled him
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Wrathful Pride (Private)   Wrathful Pride (Private) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:00 am

Wrath scoffed at her. "Not jealous, just pissed. But of course when am i not pissed off?" He said jokingly. "Now lets do what we came here to do so i can go back to bed." Wrath was beginning too enjoy Prides company. Right now she surpassed him, but in only a matter of hours he would be the strongest of the Sins. And at full power he could rip her apart. But that would never happen. He didnt hate his sister and could not kill her. Well he could but he didnt want to.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Wrathful Pride (Private)   Wrathful Pride (Private) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:05 am

Daisuki thought for a moment "like never" she jested and grabbed his arm "come on brother lets go have some fun" and with that comment she walked beside him and to the doors of a nightclub with a bouncer and all, this would get interesting.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Wrathful Pride (Private)   Wrathful Pride (Private) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:11 am

Wrath walked up to the bouncer. First he decided to show him Pride as his date. That did the trick. They entered the nightclub and looked around. And the the worst possible thing happened. Someone decided to grab Pride's ass. Wrath could tell that Pride was pissed and now everyone in here was pretty much dead. Well it looked like Wrath would have some fun after all.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Wrathful Pride (Private)   Wrathful Pride (Private) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:48 am

Daisuki turned and grabbed the mans hand before it could be retracted, her eyes showed fury "you my friend just made a fatal mistake" the mans attitude stayed the same cocky way and that just made hr all the more vicious "come on sweetheart i know you liKed it" Daisuki smirked and quick as a flash she had him in a painful grip to his crotch, the mans eyes bugged and he hollared in pain, Daisuki smiled evilly and winked at the man as she picked him up by his crotch alone and fipped him head first into a table "come on sweetheart i know you liked it" she retorted while the other clubbers had formed a circle around the two, she advaced on the man writhing in agony on the broken table but a hand on her shoulder stopped her, it was one of the bouncers. Without missing a beat she grabbed his hand and almost effortlessly flipped him on his back next to the man who's fall had broken the table "who's next?" she enquired smirking down at the two men.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Wrathful Pride (Private)   Wrathful Pride (Private) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:53 am

By this point, Wrath had already moved towards the only exit and blocked it off. No one was leaving this club unless Pride and Wrath permitted them. Wrath shouted out. "Hey Daisuki! Get up on stage so we can assess how many we can toy with and who needs to be sent to Father." He knew Pride would do it since she loved being in the spotlight. Wrath punched a man hard in the face when he tried to shove past and leave. Needless to say that the man wasnt going to ever get back up.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Wrathful Pride (Private)   Wrathful Pride (Private) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:08 am

Pride grinned devilishly and spread her wings to fly up on the stage, people screamed and gasped at her awesome feat and she landed silently on the stage and began counting heads "theres about a hundered here Wrath" she announced rounding off the number, her father wanted at least fifty so they had fifty to have there fun with "lets get this started" she grinned and did a front flip off the stage and stood directly in front of a woman aged around seventeen, Daisuki grinned at the girl "hello girl" she smiled warmly and harshly headbutted her, sending her back a couple feet.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Wrathful Pride (Private)   Wrathful Pride (Private) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:17 am

Wrath laughed lightly. "Bad luck for about 50 of you." He slammed his hand into the ground. "Summoning Jutsu! Gekido." When he withdrew his hand, his sword came with it. He flipped the sword around into a reverse grip and smiled menacingly at the crowd. "So who wants to live?" He asked laughing. He then thrust the hilt of his sword forward and drug the blade across the ground. Fountains of flames shot up from the ground and divided the people in half. Well except for one guy. He hadnt gotten out of the way in time and burned for it. "Now i want one of you from each side to fight eachother and the winner determines what half lives. Does that sound fair Pride?"
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Wrathful Pride (Private)   Wrathful Pride (Private) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:34 am

Daisuki nodded eagerly and turned to the two groups "you have one minute to make a deciison" she announced as she hardened her wings and glanced at the crow, almost directly after shhad spoken a huge, muscle man walked out of the first lot "bring it on" he basically roared "fifty bucks on that guy" she grinned at Wrath
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Wrathful Pride (Private)   Wrathful Pride (Private) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:42 am

Another guy stepped out of the opposite croud. He wasnt as big as the huge guy but he was well built. Probably the same build that Wrath's human soul had, and he was obviously faster. Wrath pulled out a metal rod and broke it in half. The Two rods now were about 3 ft llong a pice with a very jagged point on one end. He threw them at the two men in the center of the room. Wrath then looked up at his sister. "You're on. Now lets see a nice fair fight to the death!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrathful Pride (Private)   Wrathful Pride (Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrathful Pride (Private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next