Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just whatever happens (M) (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Randy
Genin
Randy

Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2012-03-17

Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:12 pm

Jesra smiled then kissed her lightly. He then removed his white shirt to reveal his soft toned body "hope you don't this I always get hot at nights for some reason." He said.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:15 pm

When she say his chest her blush went from a light pink all the way to a bright red. She just took a few seconds to look at him and then she shook it off. "No, no I don't mind" She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:19 pm

Jesra smiled "good." He began kissing her again and lifted up by her legs. He then carried her light body to the bed and laid back with her on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:21 pm

She loved the way he lifted her up. When he set her back down with her on top of him she quickly rolled over to the other side of the bed. "Sorry if I hurt you. I could always lose a little weight." She said even though she was pretty thin already.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:25 pm

Jesra laughed "no you don't need to lose any weight, I'll love you no matter how you are." He said smiling. He looked into her eyes with a look that said 'I love you more then you'll ever know'.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:27 pm

She looked into his eyes that was screaming love to her. Her face just kept up that red color. "Well goodnight." She said with a smile and then she closed her eyes on the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:29 pm

Jesra kissed her cheek and said "good night" and sleep side by side with her.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:32 pm

It didn't take long before she fell asleep and then she was sleep talking. "No, no please don't please no" Was some of the few things she began to say.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:35 pm

Jesra the light sleeper he was heard her saying things in her sleep. He wondered what was going on with her. He hugged Muki to try and calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:38 pm

The talking didn't stop even after he hugged her. "I don't...I don't want to...please let me go...stop" She said.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:41 pm

Jesra couldn't let this happen he wanted her happy. He asked "Muki, wake up! wake up!" He hated to see her like this. He started tearing up he wanted her to just wake up now.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:43 pm

"Huh?" She said sleepily waking up. She wiped the sleep from her eyes. "What is it Jesra? Is something wrong?" She asked unaware she was sleep talking.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:47 pm

Jesra tryed not to cry "You were talking in your sleep, you seemed scared for some reason." He looked at her with blurred eyes "why did you say no and please let me go?" He said with tears dropping down his face.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:49 pm

She reached over to wipe his tears. "It's okay" She said putting her other arm around him. "What else was I saying?" She asked. She never was told she slept talked before and was curious what she was saying.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:54 pm

Jesra said "you also said stop and i dont want to." Jesra wrapped his arms around her "why would say those kind of things? Did something ever bad happen to you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:59 pm

She looked down away from him. "Yes, there was this...pretty bad thing. Worse then my parents dieing." She said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:01 pm

Jesra made her face him "what happened." He wanted to know so badly he cared so much for her.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:03 pm

"It....I was on this mission you see. Just delivering supplies to a village. I was ambushed by bandits. They not only stole the goods but they took me prisoner. And then they...They...." She couldn't continue since she immediately started to ball leaning her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:07 pm

Jesra understood "then they raped you." He felt fury surge through himself. He hugged Muki as she had her head in his chest. He kissed her on the head and whispered " I'm sorry I wish I was there to protect you." He began to tear up.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:12 pm

She continued to cry on his chest. What was worse was that eventually she kind of liked it? It sickened her. If it wasn't for the Valley's Black Ops who knows what would of happened to her. Ever since that day she never completed a signal mission. Whenever the going got touch she would just run away instead of staying and fight. That way there would never be a repeat of what happened.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:54 pm

Jesra felt her tears on his chest which saddened him more. He let her cry into his chest as the night went on "I will still love no matter what." He said as he lifted her head up to see her face.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:09 am

“You will?” She asked kind of faintly because of all the tears she was shedding. It was like she couldn’t stop crying. (sorry for the short post)
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:42 am

Jesra nodded and wiped her tears. He then lightly kissed her. (Short post)
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:17 am

She continued crying till finally she fell asleep in his arms. The tears slowed down but they still came out of her now closed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:33 am

Jesra didn't let go of her as her slowly began to fall alseep as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just whatever happens (M) (private)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next