Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just whatever happens (M) (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:36 am

The cat was much easier to cast genjustu on then a normal human and it stopped. It thought it was in a land full of warm sunshine and plenty of food. It started to purr a bit as well. Muki walked over and garbed the cat. It didn't struggle or anything. "Great now we can take it back" She said with a big smile that they were going to complete a mission without failing.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2012-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:40 am

Jesra smiled "Great work." he said as he kissed her on the cheek. He enjoyed that small mission with her. He then held her hand as they went to turn in the mission.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:42 am

"Okay the administration building it this way" She said leading the way. She lead him to a building though it wasn't as big or majestic as the hokage building in the Hidden Leaf. She entered in with the cat and waited for Jesra to follow.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:46 am

Jesra followed her in but got a strange look at one of the ninja guards. He guess it was because he was holding hands with Muki, but he didn't care how people felt about him. He just cared about Muki and Muki alone.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:50 am

Suddenly a loud voice shot across the room. "MY BABY!!!" A woman said running over and yanking the cat out of Muki's hands. "Thank you so much young lady" She said.

"No problem" She said kind of embarresed feeling sorry for the cat a bit. The genjustu on the cat broke as soon as the lady took him and he already started to struggle. The lady's grip however was too strong for the cat to get away. As the lady walked away an old man came walking by to. "Good work Muki, and you too Jesra." He said already knowing Jesra's name.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:55 am

Jesra stared oddly at the woman but focus back on the old man. He was puzzled "Do I know you, sir?" he said. He hadn't seen him before and he was not really known by a lot of people.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:59 am

"No we haven't met till now but I heard much about you." He reached out a hand out to shake with Jesra's. "I'm one of the elders of this village. Quite frankly I'm surprised you hadn't come to see me sooner. We have a lot of job opportunities if you want to make some fast cash." The elder continued to say. Muki just watched to two talk but a smile did not leave her face.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:09 am

Jesra shook the elders with his free hand "Ah well I guess my name gets around alot." he said. He then sighed and smiled at the elder "Thing is I was just taking a break from my usual jobs and stuff." he then looked at muki for second "and then I met muki." he said.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:12 am

"Well I understand. Muki you can have the rest of the day off but we'll probably have another mission for you in the morning." He said.

"Alright" She said having a sinking feeling it was going to be another delivery.

"If you ever want some work you can always come here Jesra. Good day" He said politely before walking back into the halls of the building. This left Muki and Jesra alone together.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:16 am

Jesra smiled as the elder left. He then sighed and looked at Muki "so what do you want to do now?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:18 am

"Ummm, I don't really know. Want to get something to eat maybe or perhaps you can help me work on genjustu again. It was so cool how quickly you subdued that cat." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:20 am

Jesra smiled back "oh it was nothing really, I'm sure we can go eat something." he said as they began to leave the administration building.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:23 am

They walked out of the building and into the sunny outside of the village. "We could go back to my house. I'm sure there something their we could munch on or do you want to go somewhere more...romantic?" She said blushing at the last part.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:26 am

He blushed at the last part as well "Ill go with the romantic option if you don't mind." he said.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:28 am

"Well okay" She said holding his hand. "There's a nice little place I know where we could have a picnic." She told him leading him over to her house to get the necessary things for the picnic.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:35 am

Jesra smiled "Alright then." he said as he held hands with her. His free hand began to sweat a little as it was a bit hot today. He then felt a easy cool breeze pass them on their way back to the house.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:10 pm

They entered the house. "You can sit down. I won't be long" She said rushing into the kitchen. A few clattering of dishes could be heard from her direction. A few seconds later she got out of the kitchen with a picnic basket. "Okay lets go" She said with a smile. She went outside and waited for Jesra to follow.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:15 pm

Jesra followed her outside to where it looked like it was now the afternoon. He smiled and said "sure." he then held her hand and waited for her to lead on.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:22 pm

She smiled as she lead them over to the school area. "Close your eye's" she said wanting it to be a surprise. She lead him around the playground to a small clearing. It was surrounded by trees and a small river flowed by. It was quite peaceful and romantic. "Okay you can open then now" she told him.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:28 pm

Jesra did as she said, and when he opened his eyes he loved the spot. He hugged her "It's perfect." he said.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:32 pm

"I know. When I was schooling I found this place. I would sneak here from bullies using a hole in the school wall." She said while she set the blanket on the ground. "Maybe later we could swim in the water. It's a little cold this time of year but we should be fine."
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 7:14 pm

Jesra smiled at her but hugged her tightly "I sorry if you got bullied at school alot. And I am up for anything you want to do my love." he said lightly giving her a kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 7:20 pm

"Well okay. Should we eat first and then swim or should we swim and then eat?" She asked not sure whether or not it was safe to swim only just after eating. She waited for his input before continuing onwards.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 7:26 pm

Jesra took off his shirt "I think we can swim first if your ok with that." he said as his soft toned body was revealed to her eyes. His back had a few scars across his back from battles. He proceeded to take of his sandals, until he glanced at the sun for a second and back to his young lover.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 7:29 pm

She hummed as she began to strip down to only her bra and underwear. She got closer to the water before taking those off as well. She then ran into it as fast as she could. Almost immediately the cold water made her body feel like jumping out but she stay in it none the less. "Come on the water's great." She told him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just whatever happens (M) (private)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next