Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just whatever happens (M) (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:54 am

She blushed again when he hugged her in a gentle embrace. "It's no problem. There's only one bed though. I'll sleep on the couch if you want the bed." She told him hugging him back slowly.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2012-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:58 am

Jesra looked at the bed then focused back to her "we could always share the bed if you want to." He said softly in her ear. He smelled her hair and loved the scent of it.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:01 pm

"Ummm" She said blushing more at the thought of them sleeping together. But she didn't want to be over assertive with him so she simply said, "It's okay I'll just sleep on the couch. I roll in my sleep."
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:04 pm

Jesra shook his head " I don't want you to sleep on the couch, I will ok?" He then kissed her on the cheek showing that he cared more for her own well being.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:07 pm

"Well okay." She said. She looked outside. It still was midday so they had plenty to do before they had to go to bed. "So what do you want to do? We still have a lot of time before we have to go to bed." she asked.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:11 pm

Jesra rubbed his head a bit " I'm not sure, but I'm more then willing to do whatever you want." He said.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:14 pm

"Well this is usually the time I read up on genjustu. They fascinate me and I'm trying to get good at them." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:16 pm

Jesra smiled "well my love I just so happen to be a very good genjutsu user." He laughed "It's been apart of my family for generations." He said.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:19 pm

"Really!" She said excitedly. "You got to show me some moves. Please!" She begged. She put her hands together cutely giving him the puppy eyes.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:21 pm

Jesra nodded but said "I can't really teach you, thing is its not about the jutsu its about the user." Jesra smiled "just hit me woth your best possible genjutsu." He said.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:26 pm

"My best?" She asked. "Well okay" She said sort of scared to use it. She started to doing hand signs slowly (since she wasn't good at doing signs). Once she did sign number 34 they were both sent into a genjustu world that looked exactly like her house with nothing changed. She bent over putting her hands on her knees. She breathed hard showing that this justu exhausted her a bit.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:29 pm

Jesra helped her stand up from fatigue "very good work." He looked around him a bit "you got the room to scale and everything." He commented.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:32 pm

"Thanks" She said standing back up with his help. "It took me a while to figure it out without it looking off. I still have trouble using it in battle though." She commented back. It was just a paralysis justu. Both of there bodies were just standing still in the real world. They were free to move in the genjustu world however.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:37 pm

Jesra nodded and said "well don't worry im sure with enough pratice you can do anything you want." He smiled. He put his hands in his pockets "from my guess you and I aren't really moving right now correct?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:41 pm

She nodded. "Right, I haven't tried this on many people so I haven't developed a strong seal to the outside which means it's fairly easy to break through. That's why I work so hard to make it look so real so that now one would suspect it was a genjustu." She told him back.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:43 pm

Jesra smiled "You realize we could do things in here, things that wouldn't normally acceptable." He hoped she would know what he was getting at.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:48 pm

She didn't really get what he was hinting. She knew what 'that' was she just didn't know that was what he was getting at. "Well yeah but I'm still working on doing alterations. I've been trying to add things to this reality but so far this is what happens." She did a hand sign and soon a transparent blue blob appeared.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:51 pm

Jesra sighed "I guess thats alright." He then kissed her and the broke the genjutsu only to kiss her again in the real world.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:54 pm

She was surprised at the sudden kiss he gave her but then she closed her eyes and just enjoyed his soft lips on hers.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:57 pm

He wrapped his arms around her. Jesra kissed her softly and whispered "I love you,Muki." as he began to kiss and bite her neck. He slowly reach down her back to grab her ass.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:59 pm

"That hurts" She said when he lightly bit into her neck. She didn't try to stop him however and she kept her arms still.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:01 pm

He stop biting her neck "I'm sorry." He then went back to kissing her but this time with tongue. He slowly grabbed her ass as he moved his tongue against her's.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:04 pm

She felt his tongue again in her mouth. She would say that she forgave him for paining her in the neck but they were busy kissing. She didn't mind the hand on the ass either since she read that was what couples did when they kissed.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:06 pm

He parted there kiss for a second to say "Its gotten dark out it seems." He then asked "Do you still mind if we share the bed." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:10 pm

She looked out. It was still indeed dark out but how? Her justu didn't last that long did it? Suddenly she had the urge to go to sleep. She yawned and then spoke. "Umm, I guess it's okay if you don't mind." She told him blushing and acting shy again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just whatever happens (M) (private)   Just whatever happens (M) (private) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just whatever happens (M) (private)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next