Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) Empty
PostSubject: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 5:56 pm

Two girls were waiting on a roof top where they were told they were to meet up. They were both newly promoted genin, and were assigned to the same team. However they were just waiting on the last member to arrive as well as the jonin who was going to train them. The first girl had long blue hair and was just laying down looking at the clouds with her blue eyes. Her name was Amaya. In her hair was a metal flower ornament. She wore a sleeveless shirt and shorts with a kunia pocket strapped to her leg. On her back was two swords, both sheathed at the moment.

The second girl however was even more mysterious. Her name was Suzuha. She had black hair that she wore short. Just like the other girl she wore a sleeveless shirt, but with longer pants. However the unique thing about her was she was in bandages that covered her entire face save for her left blue eye. Her whole right arm was also completely covered as well. Her kunia pouch was on her backside waist. Instead of laying down she was simply drawing in a book with her bandaged hand, only she wasn't looking at the book when drawing using only her hand-eye coordination. Being as young as both girls were, they only started growing what one would consider to be breasts.

As the two waited, they didn't speak to one another having nothing to really say to one another.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

Number of posts : 14432
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 6:07 pm

Akio Yozi would be jumping from roof top to roof top screaming at the top of his lungs like some wild monkey. He wore a torn up well wrapped clothing that was dusty colored and had white hair and brown eye's he had a weird white line across his forehead he seemed to be pretty lively unlike most from the Cloud he wore a head band that belonged to a certain small islandic village. On the headband was two fangs with blood dripping off them. He would jump onto the roof they were on. "Hiya are ya'll my teammates?" Akio asked lively like. It was due to note he had no weapons of any kind on him they probably thought of him as a Taijutsu user but that couldn't be further from the truth.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 6:27 pm

"Only if you're Akio." Amaya said rather snarky as she just stared at the clouds some more. It would seem already the team was getting off the a bad start. However a tree suddenly poofed into a cloud of smoke revealing to be the jonin they had waited for this entire time. There jonin had long green hair and purple eyes. She was at about medium height for an adult which would make her taller the her three genin. Her breasts about D cups at most. She had the typical ninja vest for Chunin and Jonin, only sleeveless. She had gloves on though that extended past the elbow and were finger-less. She war pants and a kunia pouch on the legs as well as pockets on the vest. "So it looks like everyone is here." She would say looking at the rather dysfunctional looking team. "I think proper introductions are in order. So how about everyone tell a bit about themselves. Name, likes and dislikes, hobbies, dreams, ext..." After their jounin said this though, neither of the two girls seemed to want to take the first turn.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 7:10 pm

"I will! My name is Akio Yozi and I am from a small islandic village named The Village hidden in the Blood it is called due to vampire's and humans coexsisting though also becuase of the past. My father is the general of the Village kind of a Second in Command. I am a 1 quarter Vampire meaning i'd rather drink blood but I can survive on regular food. I can only stand the sun mainly. I am also a half neko. I have a kekkai genkai that allows me to grow a bone weapon through my skin. I have no dislikes other then people who are rude and mean. I like just about everything. Anyways that about sums me up!" Akio said he seemed to not care that he was something people feared he just hoped it wouldn't make the others think less of him. He had white cat ears but no tail.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 7:25 pm

'He's quite the energetic one' Kyo would think to herself. "Alright who's next." She would then say looking at the other two girls. Once again nether of them really wanted to talk, but eventually Suzuha spoke up. "Um...well.." She would start off muffled do to the bandage covering her mouth. "I'm Suzuha Hamada. I well...I like to draw..." There was a long pause after this as if she didn't know what else to say about herself.

"Okay then, moving on." Kyo would say looking at the last girl.

"Amaya Hakujin. I can't afford to have likes or dislikes. I'm the last of my clan and I vowed to rebuild it." Amaya would say straight to the point, rather coldly.

'What kind of mess have I gotten myself into...' Kyo would think to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 7:42 pm

"Hey is there going to be a test I am ready for anything!?!?" Akio asked.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 2:35 pm

"You could say something of the sorts. Except if you are unable to pass this test you will be sent back to the academy for more training. 66% of all the academy students who were promoted to genin are getting sent back, so bring you A game. We'll be meeting in the forest 6 am tomorrow. Oh and one last thing, I'd recommend skipping breakfast. Wouldn't want to see any of you throwing up. I'm Kyo Seimei and I'll be you Jonin...if you pass. Cioa." Kyo would say before poofing in a cloud of smoke.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 2:41 pm

"Well she's a character don't you two think." Akio asked them.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 3:02 pm

Suzuha shrugged, not really wanting to say anything mean about Kyo.

"Whatever.." Amaya would say getting up before walking away.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 3:46 pm

Akio's white ears would twitch in curiousity. "Anywhere I can get a place to stay?" Akio asked for he had just gotten into the Village and didn't know where to go to stay plus he had little money maybe enough for some food but was it.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 3:56 pm

Amaya would stop walking away when she heard that.

"Um well..." Suzuha said. As it turned out, all three of them weren't from this village. They're squad was going to be an experiment to see if genin from completely different villages could work together. Which meant all three of them didn't have a place to stay.

Amaya would sigh. "Come on, we can share a hotel room." She would say still with her cold attitude. She would start to walk away again not caring whether Suzuha or Akio were following.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 4:00 pm

"Okay." Akio said he seemed happy that he wasn't alone.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 4:06 pm

The three of them would go from building to building till they got to the hotel. With their combined money all they could afford was a two bed room, meaning someone was going to end up on the floor if they didn't share. Either way though, they all soon made it inside their room.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 4:14 pm

"You two can get the beds I will sleep on the floor." Akio said and then he began thinking about his island home. "I wonder if I will also be in the running for leadership of the village?" Akio accidently wondered out loud.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 4:38 pm

Amaya didn't care, instead she simply set her swords to the side of the bed as she laid down.

"What's your village like?..." Suzuha would shyly ask.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 5:06 pm

"Hmm... oh well it's a miniscule ninja village in The Land of Waves. It's name is The Village Hidden in the Blood. It got it's
name from how the Yozi's came to rule the village. It was a bloodbath you'll have to ask me more about it if you want to know. ( Wink ) Anyways it's on an island maybe a bit bigger then this village. Vampire's and humans coexsist there are evenVampire and human couples. The Vampire's are only allowed to drink their fill and not kill the human. And the humans are free to go but they are on a time limit on when they have to return. This is to ensure there is enough blood for the Vampire's. My Aunt is the leader of the Village and my Father is the General which is like Second in command. There are three types of military groups. First is The Stealth Division this is for undercover operations and bringing back runaway humans. The second are the fighters division my father runs the military mainly along with some paperwork he also is the commander of the fighters division this division is who fights and defends the village the most. Third is of course the medics you know what they do. Thanks to a war that the village suffered years ago. Anyone who wants to leave or come to the island has to go through strict protocall. And now for why I said that. I am the second generation Yozi's on the island. The first went through a test Yozi's are whatched closely by their parents and peryicipate in a test that only one can complete. The test consist of a political test sheet. And secondly a arena fight. Whoever can complete these two win the title of leader of the Village." Akio explained his village.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 5:30 pm

"Oh, I see.." Suzuha would shyly said having listened to his long explanation. Amaya unsurprisingly had no comment.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 5:34 pm

"Oh I forgot I am also a quarter human." Akio said.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 5:37 pm

Suzuha continued to listen, despite the fact she had already figured that out from what he said earlier when introducing himself.

'This guy really loves talking about himself..." Amaya would think to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 5:40 pm

"So what about you two? Whats it like where ya'll come from?" Akio asked.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 6:46 am

"Well..I'm from the Sand village. It's okay I guess...I don't really like all the sand though...it's rough and it gets everywhere..." Suzuha would say.

Amaya didn't say anything at first until she felt the stares of the other two waiting for her answer. She would sigh before answer. "I'm from the Hidden Valley Village. There's not really much to talk about." She'd say.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 8:09 am

"Okay." Akio Yozi said. Akio would get up get on the floor and go to sleep despite it being day.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 8:53 am

"Good morning, students. You all ready for this test?" Kyo would say when the three of them would make it to the forest the next day. She would take out two small silver bells out of her pocket. "All you have to do is take one of these bells from me before noon. Do that and you pass. If you don't you'll be tied to one of those stomps while the rest of us eat our lunches, and will ultimately be sent back to their village. Oh and one last thing, if your not prepared to kill me, you won't be able to take the bells. So without further ado let's begin."
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 11:25 am

"Alright lets do this!" Akio said excitedly and grew out boxing gloves from his hands then smashed them together. One could tell they were hard by looking at them. Though they wouldn't beable to know they were as hard as steel. He would get in an aggressive stance and ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 11:32 am

Amaya drew one of her katana, the blade would glow a soft light blue color as she held it firmly in her hand.

Suzuha didn't draw any weapons or use any justu, she simply got into a hand to hand stance and waited to see what her teammates would do.

'hmm so they're all going to try coming at me head on huh' Kyo would think to herself before reaching down her pocket. Then in a flash she would pull out her hand to reveal a book, which she promptly started to read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) Empty

Back to top Go down

Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next