Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

Number of posts : 14432
Registration date : 2011-08-24

Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 12:37 pm

"Umm... Kyo sensei are you going to give my father the same thing you gave me." Akio asked.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 2:39 pm

“He should be fine. I was the one who actually gave your family the recipe years ago.” She would inform Akio.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 2:50 pm

"Wait my aunt told stories of a Jonin who came to the island during the war and they gave my clan a recipe I guess I must've forgot your saying your that Jonin?" Akio said amazed that his sensei had past events with his clan.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 2:59 pm

“The one and only.” Kyo said. “I was still young though, a couple of years older then your father when he fought your aunt for leadership. That was one intense fight though between those two.” She would say telling him how old she was when she became a jonin, as well as revealing she was there for Uzume's and Miwago's fight.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 3:14 pm

"So you saw what my father did to my aunt... He intends to keep the village safe himself and to never allow anyone to fight my Aunt my father knows the damage he done will never heal... He feels bad every day that he's alive. And it's even affected his fighting not even against people who mean the village harm can he bring himself to use the heart stopper punch." Akio said revealing to his team that he too knew this punch and they now probably knew why Akio always holds back something.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 12:11 pm

While they watched the camp. They saw nothing all was good and calm. The Next morning Akio would wake up having passed out and walked over to his father's tent. "Hey Father you awake?" Akio asked.

"Yes I guess I should get up shouldn't I." Miwago said as he got up he would walk over to Akio. "Hey Akio you've got a good sensei i'm certain you'll become leader." Miwago said rubbing Akio's spiked up hair.

Last edited by Lightningpaw on Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Roleplay :: Training Area-
Jump to: