Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

Number of posts : 14432
Registration date : 2011-08-24

Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 6:57 pm

"I'm not hungry." Akio said but his stomach disagreed with his great sense of smell he knew what kind of food it was his stomach would growl. "You can have them Suzuha." Akio said he wasn't his perky self anymore. Akio never knew anyone could be so heartless.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 7:27 am

“Okay...” She would say, a bit saddened to see Akio being unlike himself. However she didn't really know how best to cheer him up so she just took a sandwich to eat before resuming with her training.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 10:51 am

Akio would draw the tree's finally and looked at his work for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 11:34 am

Suzuha would continue training for the rest of the day, getting closer and closer to the top
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 5:16 pm

Akio would continue to not eat he didn't even drink just sat there till night came. "Come here Suzuha?" Akio said he was planning something. 'Sensei Kyo only said we had to mark the top of the trees.' Akio thought.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 5:19 pm

Akio would continue to not eat he didn't even drink just sat there till night came. "Come here Suzuha?" Akio said he was planning something. 'Sensei Kyo only said we had to mark the top of the trees.' Akio thought.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 5:28 pm

Suzuha being quite exhausted from training all day, would slowly make her way over to Akio. “What is it?” She would softly ask.

Last edited by Nbird13 on Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 5:39 pm

Akio would pick her up and hand her a kunai. "Your going to complete this training." Akio said still not his old self though he would focus and run up the tree he made it to the top. "Hurry mark it I want to show you something." Akio said.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 5:44 pm

“Wait..wha..what are you..” Suzuha would say confused when he would suddenly sweep her off her feet and carry her up the tree. A blush would appear beneath her bandaged face. When they go to the top they would have a great view of the treetops with the moon shining down. However Suzuha was a bit hesitant about marking the tree. “I..I don't know Akio...it feels so of like cheating...” She would tell him.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 5:51 pm

"Well I guess." Akio said a bit depressingly still he would jump onto a branch that would support the two and set her down. "I used to do this all the time with my cousin back at home but due to me not having learned the tree climbing technique even though she knew it. I had to climb the old fashioned way." Akio said looking at the stars and moon.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 6:06 pm

Suzuha would just quietly listen and watch the stars with him. She really didn't know what to say or do which made things a bit awkward.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 7:04 pm

"Suzuha could I see your face I mean I've never seen your face and it makes me wonder just who I am talking to." Akio said he was kinda curious to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 7:09 pm

“I..I think I'd prefer to keep them on...sorry...” Suzuha would say shyly.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 2:29 pm

"Oh well thats fine I guess..." Akio said it seemed nomatter how much Suzuha could try his depression would still not fade maybe talking about it would help.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 2:48 pm

“What's wrong Akio?” Suzuha would ask, worried about how he had been acting lately.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 3:15 pm

"It's Amaya after you passed out yesterday we went on an adventure but in the middle we stopped for a break. We began talking and I asked her how she would feel if something happened to me she said..." Akio paused and then said what she said. " You're an ally and asset to me, losing you would be a detriment to myself and the team. However I wouldn't grieve or show sadness. Even without the kekkei genkai doing either would be of no benefit to either of us. She said." Akio then said. " Your evil... leave me alone don't come to my apartment don't even speak to me unless you can show emotion, are we all merely tools for your own benefit! Is what I said." Akio said.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 3:24 pm

“Why would you say something like that?” Suzuha would ask. She wasn't angry just kind of saddened.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 3:32 pm

"Why wouldn't I it isn't healthy to not have emotions." Akio said as he looked out at the stars. He didn't like what he said but he didn't know how else to react.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 4:07 pm

Suzuha would stand up to leave. “I think I'm going to head back to my apartment.” She would say as she was about to leave. This whole situation reminded her of when she lived back at her village, and it was making her depressed. She would stop momentarily to say one last thing before she left. “Just because someone is different doesn't mean...” Suzuha would just stop there, shake her head and then just left, deciding not to continue with the point she was trying to make.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 4:16 pm

Akio wuld watch sadly as she left. Akio would then begin to cry when she was away enough that she wouldn't hear. He wondered what it would take to get a person who would care in his life his father yeah cared but he never had time for him. Akio wished he could get some guiding in what to do.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 2:14 pm

Sometime Later:

Amaya had left the team for sometime after Akio and her's little spat, leaving only Suzuha, Akio, and Kyo to do missions together. However as the chunin examines drew near, the Team had just one more mission to do and Amaya would be rejoining them for it at long last.

“Akio? Are you awake?” Suzuha would knock at Akio's apartment door. Kyo and Amaya were already at the meeting spot just waiting for the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 2:29 pm

Akio's white ears would perk up at the sound of Suzuha's voice. He yawned and walked over to the door he was still wearing the cloths he was wearing yesterday this may of pointed out that instead of showering and everything yesterday his cat like instincts made him sleep. Over the few missions Akio had always gone to sleep afterwards. He obviously was suffering from a slight case of depression since Suzuha and Akio had their spat. He opened the door and put on a fake smile. "Sorry was asleep let's go." Akio said.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 2:42 pm

Akio would walk with Suzuha to the meeting point. "I'm here so what are we doing Sensei Kyo?" Akio asked his ears up in a bit of excitement he couldn't hide.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 3:00 pm

Amaya was standing talking to Kyo by the time Suzuha and Akio arrived. Amaya would turn to smile, wave, say happily, “Hi guys, it's been a while”. This of course was completely out of character for anyone who had ever known Amaya. Something else that was different about her was the fact she carried around a rather large scroll on her back know.

Seeing how much Amaya had changed really took Suzuha aback. For her it was amazing to see Amaya actually exhibit an emotion let along something as sudden as happily greeting them. “Um...good to see you too Amaya...” She would say shyly.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 3:03 pm

"Okay who are you and what have you done with the real Amaya!!!" Akio said with his eye's wide with shock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next