Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 6:38 am

“Not particularly sure about that Akio. If you really want to use that kind of genjustu your Aunt would probably be a better teacher than I.” Kyo would tell him.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

Number of posts : 14432
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 5:54 pm

"Oh okay. Hey Amaya did you know my Grandfather Yakito Yozi was the last of the Yozi's also?" Akio said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 5:59 pm

“No, but my own grandfather was also the last of my clan.” Amaya would respond. Suzuha however has passed out from the exhaustion the training had taken on her. Kyo would go to pick her up. “I'd better bring her back to her apartment. Have fun you two.” She would say before ninja poofing away.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 6:07 pm

"Hey Amaya want to go with me on an adventure!" Akio asked he hoped she would say yes the adventure would be boring without someone around.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 6:09 pm

“Want kind of adventure?” She'd ask not really sounding like she liked or hated the idea.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 5:39 pm

"Well on an adventure into the forested mountains around this area maybe create a new training spar teach eachother moves to help one another that sort of stuff but the adventure part is finding such a place." Akio explained excitedly some may never want to hang out with Amaya but he wanted to become more then teammates maybe friends.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 6:17 pm

Amaya would put a hand on her chin, as she thought about his offer. After about a minute of silent pondering she answered. “Very well, I'll accompany you on your adventure.” She would say in her monotone way of speaking.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 6:24 pm

"Yeah! Lets go!" In Akio's excitment he would grab her hand and lead her towards where he heard water. His hearing was way better then a regular human due to his Neko side. He also had great sense of smell due to his vampiric side.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 6:29 pm

The moment Akio grabbed her hand, Amaya would lose a bit of her composure. It took only a few seconds to regain it though so it was unlikely Akio would of noticed a change. As they headed to the source of the water, they would find the river where the two of them sparred before. If they followed the river upstream they might find a place Akio was searching for.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 12:54 pm

Akio would smell "There are mountains upstream lets check up there." Akio would continue to lead her upstream. The smells and look of the forest was amazing he loved the forest it reminded him of home only bigger. He heard a fish jump and before one could blink he threw a kunai killing the fish at least he was good with weapons it's what his clan speacialized in. He would retrieve the kunai and fish. "We will eat this as congrats." Akio said.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 1:00 pm

Amaya would acknowledge by giving him a nod, not showing a bit of emotion. Since he caught the fish, she would begin finding sticks so they could build a fire to cook it with. Amaya would proceed to strike at a piece of flint she carried to try and ignite a fire. She left cleaning and gutting the fish for Akio to do.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 1:12 pm

Akio expertly cleaned and gutted the fish. "We eat fish alot back on the island." He explained and cut the fish in half andhanding her half on a stick. He felt happy about being around Amaya once you got used to her emotionless attitude it became really fun to hang around her.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 1:22 pm

“Thank you” She would politely say before talking her half of the fish and began to eat it. If he wanted to talk more about his island or himself, she would listen.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 1:32 pm

"Well if you haven't already known my island is looking for it's next leader. But although I want it I don't want to kill my cousin for it. You see the race ends in a death match in the family arena. Unfortunetely I can't change my families traditions nomatter how much I want to." Akio said more about his island. He felt sad about it.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 1:50 pm

Amaya would silently listen not putting an input of her own. It sounded like a choice he was going to make on his own. Offering her thoughts would probably not benefit him since she wouldn't know what it was like for him. So she just continued to eat in silence. If he wanted to continue talking, she would let him.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 5:51 pm

"So question. Why do you show no emotions?" Akio asked he couldn't understand did she have a traumatized past.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 5:58 pm

Amaya took out a kunia to demonstrate. Without hesitation she would slit her wrist. She didn't so much as flinch, wince, or show any sort of reaction. “As long as I remain calm, I can't feel pain. I've just found that doing at all times just make things easier, allows me to push myself harder, as well as allowing me to be prepared for anything.” Amaya would explain to him coldly before taking out her green sword to slit her wrist again, which miraculously sealed the wound with it's healing chakra.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 6:06 pm

"Yes but there is also a downside to that as in you can't get close to anyone. I mean would you even care if something were to happen to me right now?" Akio asked seriously. He needed to hear the truth.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 6:12 pm

“You're an ally and asset to me, losing you would be a detriment to myself and the team. However I wouldn't grieve or show sadness. Even without the kekkei genkai doing either would be of no benefit to either of us.” Amaya would answer.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 6:18 pm

Akio looked at her in disbelief. "Your evil... leave me alone don't come to my apartment don't even speak to me unless you can show emotion, are we all merely tools for your own benefit!" Akio said as he backed away and ran off. He ran back to his apartment he ran inside slamming the door since Suzuha was right next door if she wasn't still passed out would've heard him and it'd probably help if he had someone to talk to.

Last edited by Lightningpaw on Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 6:31 pm

The next day, Suzuha went out to practice her tree climbing as she hadn't completed it yet. As for Amaya, she seemed to have disappeared after Akio little blow out. Kyo on the other hand was making rounds between the three of them, making sure her students weren't getting themselves into to much trouble.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 6:34 pm

Akio would depressingly sit on a rock in the area where Suzuha is trying to keep his promise. He promised he'd stay with her till she got it completed.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 6:41 pm

Suzuha would continue to struggle because of her need to focus her chakra twice as much. She soon got to about half way up the tree before needing to mark and fall down again. Suzuha however was determine and wouldn't keep going no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 6:45 pm

Akio continued to be depressed but got his pencil and journal out along with his coloring pencils. 'Maybe some drawing will cheer me up.' He said he would begin to draw the outline of the tree's he tried this for awhile but he was finding no joy in this.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 6:50 pm

Kyo would eventually come around to the two of them with a picnic basket. “Lunchtime.” She would say kindly as she set it down for Akio and Suzuha to enjoy. Kyo was still reading her book, almost like it was glued to her hand. Inside the basket was some simple sandwiches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next