Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

Number of posts : 14406
Registration date : 2011-08-24

Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M) Empty
PostSubject: Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M)   Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 8:13 pm

Akio found out shortly after reaching the island before they'd head off to the Chunin what and how to use his element with the Kekkei Gankai. His element was like his Aunt Uzume Lightning. Akio decided to go to the village training area. He wanted to try something. Essentially the training area was nothing special a clearing with tree's surrounding it. Akio's Team other than Kyo seemed weary of the Village full of Vampires not so much the Humans though so mainly stayed near or in the castle of course even the Castle had Vampire blood living in it and it showed in the way the Castle was made. Even the windows was tinted to keep the Vampire Guards and Uzume comfortable Akio hoped the Team understood that. They could always light a candle Akio and his family were always able to see good in the dark so there wasn't much need for light maybe dim lighting but not much. Akio though felt right back at home of course I mean who wouldn't after months of being away from home and coming back. Amaya and Suzuha were surprised at just how big the Castle that Akio lived in was. He also felt like he had it easy now that he's been living in an apartment living off of ramen. Of course not all was bad the Team had a feast every night with the Village royalty included Village Leader Uzume and of course her daughter Inada. Akio though ever since learning his element he had been training trying to find ways to use the element before the Chunin Exams.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M)   Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 8:21 pm

Akio would take out two Shurikens and throw them they spinned wildly and Akio attempted to create Lightning to connect the two before throwing them and maintaining it as it flew away only one problem that he didn't think of. The Lightning began shooting from the Shurikens tips they wildly shot strike every tree even attempting to hit Akio. He jumped away dodging all the Lightning. 'Well I could always use this as training to dodge my opponents' Akio thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M)   Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 8:32 pm

"Whoa Whoa! Akio you trying to kill your father?" Miwago said coming out of the shadows showing that he had been watching Akio train.

"Hey father just trying to think of ways to use my element." Akio said the shurikens finally lost their Lightning power up. And hit a tree.

"Well here's an idea think what attracts Lightning?" Miwago asked.

"Metal." Akio said answering his question.

"Correct! Now think of this your opponent is here..." Miwago said taking a stick and drawing a circle. "Well if you threw two shurikens here right beside their feet kunai here which is below them on the right and kunai here which is below them on the left and kunai above them on either side then get your opponent to jump as high as the kunai above them on both sides and activate the jutsu what would happen?" Miwago said.

"The Lightning would travel through to each metal and shock them." Akio said.

"Exactly that's the key." Miwago said. "Tedious I know but if you don't do it all at once making it seem like an accident on each set up then you will catch them off guard." Miwago said. "Now it's dinner time we should be heading back." Miwago informed his son.

"Alright." Akio said happy at the thought of food. He would follow Miwago back to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19822
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M)   Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M) EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 1:54 pm

Uzume would sigh at her desk.

“That bad huh?” Kyo would say leaning on the wall while reading her book like usual.

“I hate ultimatums, that's all. If it wasn't for Miwago's insistence, I would of barred our village from participating in those Chunin Exams. It's all just one big headache...” Uzume would answer visibly exhausted.

“Oh before I forget, here's the dossier for Team 7” Kyo said handing a file to Uzume who would open it and read the documents.

“Seems you've been focusing on strengthening Akio's bone justu, specifically increasing his endurance.” Uzume would comment. “Seems he's grown as expected.”

She would then proceed to turn to then next document. “The daughter of Amami Hakujin. Do you know if she has the same curse that took her mother and grandfather?”

“I tried looking into that. There's no physical evidence of the curse on her, though the doesn't mean to say that it won't appear later down the road. In fact if I had to wager a guess, it won't start to effect her until after she becomes pregnant. Though that's just speculation at this point.” Kyo would tell her.

“Shame, Amami was a great informant to the village. She spent her entire life searching for her parents only to discover that curse. You wrote here that when she started, Amaya was determined to beat the curse so much so that she fully embraced her kekkei genkai. However after coming into your wing she's developed a justu that allows for workaround the cost. Why's that”

Kyo would shrug. “Probably found something else she was determined for.”

With that Uzume would turn to the last member of the team. “Interesting...”

“Yeah, her mother was infertile so it came as a surprise to the village when she was born. Little did we know at the time that her father was a sound ninja spy. It wasn't until there was an accidental fire in their home that we discovered the truth. The fire killed her mother, while her father is still MIA. She survived, parts of her body badly burned and with a missing arm which we believed was removed by her father.” Kyo would say.

“Why did he do that?”

“Hard to say, though once again if I could hazard a guess, I'd say it was to try and stop her from becoming a ninja. Without her other arm she'll have difficulty channeling chakra through hand-signs thus making Ninjustu and Genjustu harder for her. Thankfully though she got a knack for her mother's line of justu.”

“You also wrote here that you believe her timid personality stems from being bullied and picked on due to her scars and later the bandages she wore to cover them up. Regardless though it'll be interesting to see her justu in action during the exams.” Uzume would say before there was a knock on the door. A servant would step in to tell them that dinner was ready.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M)   Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M) EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 2:04 pm

Miwago and Akio entered the Castle. "I'm happy that dinners done. But I think after dinner i'll go back out to train." Akio said.

"Oh no you don't we are going to be leaving in a couple more days you need to get all the rest you possibly can." Miwago said worried that his Son may be over doing it.

"Aw come on dad." Akio begged.

"No end of story." Miwago said. The would walk over to the table already getting seated. The table was huge definetly that for a Castle.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M)   Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 10:12 am

Inada, Suzuha, and Amaya had gotten well with each other. In fact when they returned to the castle they too had just finished training. “I'll see you too later.” Amaya said. She had a sort of pet peeve she acquired when she started showing emotion, that pet peeve being eating around other people. Instead she was just going to take her food to her room and eat it there.

“Alright see you after dinner” Inada said. Soon Inada, Suzuha, Kyo, and Uzume found a place at the table, as Amaya took some food and left.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M)   Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 10:40 am

"Hey Suzuha. Hey Inada." Akio said smiling though one could tell Akio was kinda uncomfortable being back around Inada this was due to the fact that although Inada treated Akio better then his father. Inada still didn't treat Akio that well.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M)   Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 4:45 pm

“Hey Akio... how's your training coming?” Suzuha would ask him. Everyone else at the table was busy eating.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M)   Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 4:53 pm

" It's going great my father has been helping me come up with new jutsu. What about you Suzuha?" Akio asked as he took some fried fish and put it on the plate and took a bite as usual he had such an appitite.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M)   Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 5:01 pm

“It's been going fine” Suzuha would say.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M)   Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 5:11 pm

"You think you'll be able to get through the Chunin exams you too Inada do you both think you will cause I know I will." Akio said confidently. (This could be assumed a challenge let's see if you will accept.) Akio waited to see if he boosted their spirits.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M)   Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 5:20 pm

“We'll see in do time” Inada said shrugging him off, not particularly caring for his boasting but also not wanting to stoop to his level and accept his half-hearted challenge.

Suzuha would just shyly remain in silence, his attempt at boosting her spirits failing miserably.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M)   Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 5:35 pm

"Suzuha you were the reason we were able to complete our Genin test don't be too hard on yourself. Your an awesome ninja and we will only get stronger." Akio said proceeding to try and boost her morale as he took yet another bite of his fried fish being part Neko made the flavors of the fish really pop more for him.

Miwago soon finished and would walk away from the table and up the stairs to his room.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M)   Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 9:01 am

After dinner everyone else would soon proceed to head to there respective rooms.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M)   Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 9:44 am

Akio would wake up the next morning his ear pricked up to try and hear something through the stone walls. But after finally deciding to get up he wondered if Suzuha and Amaya wanted to go see the landmarks of the Island he would walk over to Amaya's room first being the closest to him he'd knock. "Hey Amaya you want to come look at the landmarks of the island before we go. I also want to get Suzuha?" Akio asked.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M)   Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 10:05 am

“Sure sounds like fun. You get Suzuha and I'll get Inada. We'll meet you outside.” Amaya would say. Before Akio could protest though, Amaya would already speed off to do exactly that.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M)   Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 10:29 am

Akio wanted to protest but didn't have time. Akio wondered why his team liked Inada. Inada hated him for something he couldn't fix. She hated him for his father. Akio sighed 'I'm beginning to wonder if the only way to gain her respect and acceptance is to beat Inada in this race.' Anger boiled up inside Akio reaching to the deepest part of his being. He reached Suzuha's door. He proceeded to knock. "Hey Suzuha I wondered if you wanted to see the landmarks of the island before we left. Inada and Amaya will be joining us." Akio said. When he said Inada his voice more grudgingly said it. One could tell that the way Inada treated Akio was making a bad impression on him.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M)   Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 10:48 am

Hearing his begrudging tone made her kind of hesitant but nonetheless she would accept. “Alright...lead the way” Suzuha would shyly say. Sure enough Amaya and Inada were waiting outside for them. “So where are we going first?” Amaya would ask.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M)   Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:06 am

"Well the first landmark would be the temple. It's where the battle between my grandfather Yakito Yozi fought my other Grandfather for my Gransmothers hand in marraige and to gain leadership. In fact those graves over there two of them are mine and Inada's Grandfather and Grandmothers the other one is an Aunt of mine and Inada's who died young in War against the Sound Village this is why it's so hard to get in and out of this Village. Anyways let's head to the Temple my Grandfathers legendary forbidden still stays there the effect never wear off." Akio said.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M)   Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:24 am

“It's fine to visit though, only someone with our blood would feel any effects. It the reason why it takes a vampire to active the forbidden justu.” Inada would explain, since Akio's explanation wasn't all to reassuring. The four of them would soon reach the temple.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M)   Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:43 am

The forest of white sharp bone as strong as steel petruded all over the temple. He would help lead them to a spot where a giant sharp bone spike pierced the wall. "That's where Yakito Yozi finished the ex leader. That leader held the humans in no higher esteem then as food cattle waiting to be slaughtered. When my Grandfather who was full human took control of the island he changed that. Now all hate between vampires and human are gone. I wasn't joking when I said that the battle to take the island wasn't hard. The ex leader attempted to activate the jutsu to drain the blood from all humans on the island. In otherwords he was going to kill every human on this island just to kill my Grandfather Yakito." Akio said pointing at the spike that pierced the wall. "With slow and carful practice we can master this forbidden jutsu with the bone with the mildest effect of being utterly drained. If you aren't mastered in this Jutsu it can very well kill you. Thus us Yozi's made it forbidden but also learn it ourselves as a last defense for the village." Akio explained he wanted his team to understand what kind of power truely lies within him. Though at the same time he was making sure not to brag.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M)   Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M) EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 1:46 pm

The girls would stand and listen to Akio as he explained everything.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M)   Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M) EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 2:06 pm

"Well that's all for the temple. Let's go to the next landmark the arena where we fight for the title of leader." Akio said as he led them through the forest of bone once more out of the temple. It wasn't long till they made it to the stone arena with carvings of Miwago and Uzume meeting each other in a simultaneous attack to form the door. Akio would lead them in. "Inada why don't you explain this one." Akio said.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M)   Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M) EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 2:34 pm

Inada would sigh. “Like Akio said this is the arena where we host fights, the most famous of which was my mother and Miwago's fight for leadership. It was a fight to the death and while both of them suffered from Clinical death, Miwago was the first to die. Obviously since they're both around they made full recoveries. Since then mother has banned fights to the death, though me and Akio will still have to duel for the position of village leader.” Inada would give the explanation.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M)   Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M) EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 2:51 pm

Akio looked at the Arena he seemed to be imagining something. He was imagining him becoming leader Inada on the ground KO'd Akio smiled at his own fantasy before snapping back to reality. "Alright next is the Sound's old Lab. That place my father single handedly took down." Akio said leading them to the destroyed lab. There was still the scar on the land of the explosion of the lab. "Like I said this was a Sound Village's Lab. They had secretly built on the island it's the cause of the War that happened with the Sound Village. My father wanted to counterstrike but with my Aunt Uzume being the leader and thought it was best to not strike back but to defend the village with all they had and eventually the enemy would give up. I agree with this even if some of our clan died in the process. We would've never survived a fullscale counter attack our Village is just too small." Akio said as he finished explaining the landmarks history in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M)   Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M) Empty

Back to top Go down

Team 7 Training(Lightning maybe bird maybe M)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next