Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19819
Registration date : 2011-08-11

Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) Empty
PostSubject: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:11 pm

A team of rain ninja were on route to find and eliminate a dangerous ninja from the Hidden Grass. His name was Nagiko and they had orders to find and kill him. Rain poured down as a team of 3 ninja ran as fast as they could looking for this threat. It didn’t take long though before they found a single figure in the distance that matched the description.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

Number of posts : 14402
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:19 pm

Nagiko was walking through the rain trying to walk out of this storm he had his trusty cat Lightningstrike and his sword he had become cold since Haru betrayed him he hated everyone. Nagiko thought he could never love again he only loved himself now and only fought for himself he didn't care for anyone but himself now. Nagiko thought he heard something in the distance but it was still too faint to make out what it was.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:22 pm

The three ninja got into formation and started to through kunai all in different angles so that Nagiko couldn’t only use his sword to block. If he noticed them he would have to dodge out of the way and they had a trap ready for whichever way he went. They were going to kill him and complete there mission.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:29 pm

Nagiko used a few handsign's and said "Lightning Shield." Nagiko said and Lightning formed around Nagiko protecting him he would have to keep focus to keep the shield.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:47 am

That was a new justu that the three were not expecting They stopped throwing kunai and got into formation. “Sara, do it we’ll guard you” One of them ordered. One ninja (female by appearance) stepped back and started doing handsigns while the other two looked at Nagiko watching for his next move. (the girl in back is my character and the one that has the mark. The other to in front are…expendable Razz )
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:45 am

"You guy's don't know what you are up against i'll kill you all." Nagiko said and broke the sheild and charged at the two and pulled out his yellow ore sword and aimed to slice one in half.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:48 am

The ninja tried to dodge but the sword slash was too quick and the ninja was killed instantly. The other ninja tried to rushing in with his kunai while the girl in back still used signs.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:51 am

Nagiko dodged and aimed to slice that guy's arm off. "Oh yeah and i'm still a genin." Nagiko said lafghingly.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:55 am

The other ninja died leaving only Nagiko and the girl left. She did the last sign as she shouted. “Ice style: Dragon Sheering justu” As soon as that was said a huge dragon made of pure ice came from the sky plummeting toward Nagiko.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:04 am

"That won't work." Nagiko yelled and did a few handsign's and two Lightning Balls came from his hands and he smashed them together making them one and the ball became huge and he then aimed to throw it striaght at the Ice Dragon Nagiko knew this would be strong enough to stop and destroy the ice dragon.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:50 am

The ice blew into millions of shards destroying the dragon. The girl fell to her knees severely weakened from using the justu. While she was bent down her headband fell showing a curse mark on her forehead. It was a special mark the only the elite would now about. If touched by an enemy she would be completely under their control. She tried to stand up but she was too weak. The dragon justu took too much out of her.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:32 am

"Hmmmm..... Whats this a curse mark of some sort well here let me put you out of your misery." Nagiko said grabbing the girls head and picking her up by the head. Accidentally touching the curse mark.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:39 am

The mark turned bright red and the girl spoke in a robotic tone, “Misery” It was the last work Nagiko said and from now on whenever she heard the word misery leave Nagiko’s lips the mark would activate or deactivate. The mark continued to glow as it waited for a command from Nagiko.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:47 am

"What is this." Nagiko said and waited to see if it responded again.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:50 am

The mark understood the command and made the girl speech again. “I am a curse mark designed take control of this body so that it may do your bidding.” She said though it was quite clear that it was the mark speaking through her. It waited for a new command as it made her stay still.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:54 am

"Hmmmmm... Obey me huh okay you are to be my girlfriend and never leave my side by betraying me and you have to speak more like a girl like maybe as who you are." Nagiko commanded he waited for another respond.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:58 am

“Yes I understand.” She said losing the robotic tone and changing it to a kinder voice. She went over to his side just like he told her too and waited for more instructions.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:02 am

"Hmmmm.... I could get used to this." Nagiko said looking at the mask hiding the face he understood why she wore it but wanted it off. "Why not remove that mask and let me get a look at your face and i'm going to let you talk when you want don't wait for a command all the time that could get annoying." Nagiko said he still wasn't use to this but he sure could get used to it.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:11 am

She removed the mask showing her face to him. Her pink hair fluttered in the rain. As for the talk when you want the mark took that as it would give its host freedom of speech. Sara now in control of her voice spoke out quickly. “Please I don’t want to be your girlfriend just turn of the mark and let me go!” She said speaking out.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:23 am

"Oh but you first have to hear my life story. Then if you still want to leave me I might let you go I don't want to force anyone to be my girlfriend now if you want to be mine then i'll also agree to that besides you tried killing me." Nagiko said putting his hand gently on her face she looked butiful he would really like to keep her he had a weird feeling though almost as if something was being tookin away.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:27 am

“Please I just want to go” She said not wanting to listen into this guy’s life story but the mark would not make her leave till she heard it all.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:38 am

"But then again I might not let you go so here we begin and i've decided I'm keeping you you'll just run away and never come back if I let you go but anyways i'm going to start. The Leaf Village took my entire clan i'm the last of my clan there is no one else all my life i've been living in sadness crying myself to sleep every night with the pain of knowing that my clan would never come back. I hated them for what they did one day while after a mission for the Grass I decided I was going to leave forever until the day I were able to avenge my clans destruction i'll never die till that happens. I only have this cat named Lightning Strike left of my clan. I wish my exgirlfriend was here Haru but I said if I ever saw her again i'd kill her and I never go back on my word besides she is now going out with this weakling of a guy named Jesra. All my life I have lived in pain of being betrayed but all that is over now because i'm going to make sure of that." Nagiko said and waited to see what the girl thought.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:41 am

She just looked at him not sure really what to say back. Yeah he had it hard but he didn’t need to punish her for it. The thought of Jesra also came into her mind but she kept it silent for now.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:45 am

(How would she know Jesra.) confused

Nagiko then said "Look you must think i'm punishing you but if you gave me a chance you'd see i'm not all that bad at least not to my girlfriends I respect them but if I don't get another person that loves me soon i'll be overcome by complete evil trust me my right hand man he is way worst then me." Nagiko said hoping this might make her see differently.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:50 am

( I said that Jesra wasn’t able to use the mark didn’t I?)

“That’s what they all said.” She said not trusting his words. She had heard that saying so many times before that she couldn’t possibly trust him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) Empty

Back to top Go down

Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next