Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

Number of posts : 14406
Registration date : 2011-08-24

Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:44 am

Nagiko then put away his yellow ore sword and did a few handsign's the only drawback was that if he used this jutsu now in his condition it was liable to kill him but he had to try for Sara. Two Lightning Balls formed in both his hands and he yelled "Now you die." Nagiko yelled and charged he aimed to smash the Lightning Balls into his opponent but it would sear his hands really bad.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19822
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:59 pm

The balls ripped the Anbu to shreds killing him instantly. This battle was won once again by Nagiko though Sara was unable to see it as she was still stuck laying in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:28 am

"It's over but I can't move I used too much chakra I am liable to die right here." Nagiko said really weakly as he was also breathing really hard now the bleeding stopped but it could be too late then he fell to the ground and almost passed out until he remembered that Sara was in danger then he forced himself back up and stumbled over to Sara and began by pulling the kunia out and sniffing it. As he sniffed it he thought he caught the trace of poison and licked alittle of it and tasted it yes it was definetely poison the Anbu he ran into must of been a squad leader for he was way stronger than the ones he faced before he then went to work on Sara. He dug in his bag and found some herbs that would make the juices seep into the bloodstream and take out any poison in her system. He then chewed them up into a pulp and spit them out into his hand and put it inside Sara's wound and then he took a gaint leaf and used the wet blood to stick the leaf on her wound the blood should stop if he keeps the pressure on and he would soon have to change out the herbs again at least five more times to make sure all the poison was gone.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:57 am

Sara then felt her body again and was able to sit up again. She then reached out for a hug holding him tight. “Thank you” She said almost ready to cry what there. Sara then released the hug and then used her hands to put pressure on his wound so that the bleeding would slow down. His situation was even worse now. She had no idea how he was going to survive this.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:06 am

"I may not have much time Sara all my chakra I pushed myself too far but I have to heal your wound otherwise you won't survive please lie down so I can work on you." Nagiko said weakly he could hardly sit up but he forced himself.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:08 am

“No, you’ve done enough.” She said shaking her head refusing to lie down. She kept the pressure on the best she could. It was all she could do.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:13 am

Nagiko then nodded his head and just fell to the ground passed out and in bad condition he was now in worse condition from the fight.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:01 am

She stayed by his side though there was nothing she could really do to heal him other than to keep her hands on the blood soaked bandages. She felt so helpless and it sickened her.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 7:19 am

Nagiko soon began to stabelize and he drifted off into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 7:24 pm

She stayed up hoping and preying that Nagiko would be alright. The air turned into a violent chill blowing sand into her face as the night went on.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:33 am

Nagiko kept sleeping but he was becoming stronger in breath.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:39 pm

It may have seemed that he was getting better but Sara kept a very weary eye on him. She knew his condition could worsen at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:08 am

Nagiko soon started to come to and he woke and said weakly "Am I still a badass or am I dead." Nagiko said weakly trying to make a joke.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 8:18 am

"Your still live sweaty" She said lifting his head up so he could have a better time breathing. "We should keep moving. We're out in the open. Think you can walk if you lean on me?"
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:07 am

"I think so come on lets get out of here." Nagiko said.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:39 am

She helped him up and used her body to help him walk. It was still night time but by the time the sun was about to rise they found a cave. Sara set Nagiko on the cave floor.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:06 am

Nagiko gretted his teeth in pain but soon relaxed. He could feel his blood pulse through the newly formed wounds it hurt alittle but he didn't show the pain he was in for Sara.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:49 am

"How are you doing" Sara asked wanting to know if he was alright. Anyone could see that she was really worn out with all that had happened.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:12 am

"I'm fine Sara just some newly created wounds I can clean and help them heal using my herbs." Nagiko said and got up and began to search through his herb bag.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:03 am

"You shouldn't move. Here let me look for them for you." She said gently taking the bag. "What is the herb your looking for?" She asked as her head went through the compartments.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:52 am

"It is brown and leafy with some red roots." Nagiko said.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:55 pm

She pulled out the one he was talking about and reached it over to Nagiko. "What should I do with it? Do I apply it to the wound are do you have to eat it?"
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:48 am

"Well that one is to clean the wound and help it heal so apply it but it must be crushed into a pulp first or you could use my mixing bowl to mix the herbs along with a mixing rod." Nagiko said giving her the two objects. "You can use that to creat a pulp." Nagiko said.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:54 am

"On it" She answered and quickly got to work. A few minutes later she made the pulp with the pestle and mortar. She put it directly one the wound just like Nagiko said. "Does it hurt?" She asked worried.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:21 am

"Not much i'll get better." Nagiko said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)   Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Those you use (Lightning and Bird) (M)
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next