Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
greaton matssuato
Genin
greaton matssuato

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2008-11-17

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT Empty
PostSubject: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT   FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:54 am

-kagin had been in the training area for a bit now with a small ball he was bounceing on the ground and catching waiting silently a small crowd had heard their fight at the ramen and heard about it coming here and it spread across the village quiet fast- damn wasnt expecting a crowd-
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

Number of posts : 1019
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT   FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:32 am

"What the..? Kou saw a crowd hoveing where him and Kagin was to fight. "Did you tell them Kagin? Oh So I guess You want the whole world to see how bad man you are." Kou was knocking them down and got throught them to Kagin. "If you wanted a crowd. Next time. Fill me in."
Back to top Go down
greaton matssuato
Genin
greaton matssuato

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT   FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:51 am

No kou i didnt tell them to come if you remeber we did create quite a stir at the ramen bowl... i guess they spreaded it all across the town but who cares this isnt a fight to see whos better its a fight to settle our conflicts between us are you ready- kagin got silent looking at kou- i understand what happened at your shop and all im sorry and all but that doesnt change the fact of the fight now get ready you may attack first if you like-
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT   FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 5:26 am

"Who side it was about conflicts? I'm tired of people trying to kill me for something I don't know about. All my life to the village I give my work and now ruin by thoes who I care for." Kou then got to a fighting start. *Muscels tighten.* "Its a bad Idean for letting me go first." Kou then came at Kagin at such speed as if he was an image. Kou came with a haed right hook and back up to do a round house kick to Kagin beforew KOu then knee Kagin to the head.
Back to top Go down
greaton matssuato
Genin
greaton matssuato

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT   FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 9:01 am

-kagin didnt catch kou at first getting punched in the face then feeling the leather off kous shoe kagin grabbed kous knee clenching with exceeding strength kagin punched kou in the stomache and grabbed kou by the collar of the shirt head butting him then jumping up attempting to kick kou in the chest
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT   FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 9:09 am

"Arhh!" Kou hold his stomch as he was throwen by Kagin as he got headbutted in the head. Kou Then Immiditly had to duck from Kagin's kick and Uppercuted him in the gut in mid air as Kou then had both hands together and try to smash Kagin in the head with both hands coming down from above but not before tring a swift kick to the back and try to stun Kagin abit.
Back to top Go down
greaton matssuato
Genin
greaton matssuato

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT   FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 9:36 am

-kagin coughed as he came down getting punched in the gut from trying to kick kou he was sent back up and and as he came back down again seeing both of kous hands he grabbed kous hands flipping behind him and ducked behind kou kicking his legs out kagin kicked kou in the face with all his leg strength sending him flying into the fence kagin started to run at kou-
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT   FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 9:46 am

Kou got kick in the face leaving some print but it didn't show much as he was cautch by a fence behind him seeing Kigan coming. "Oh no you don't." Kagin almost got Kou again but Kou did a backflip but only to give Kagin both of his feet and kick Kagin like a donkey and as Kagin was push back. Kou Got in close giving Kagin a one-two punch near a tree.
Back to top Go down
greaton matssuato
Genin
greaton matssuato

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT   FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 10:21 am

-kagin flew into the tree bleeding from the mouth now his heart raced as he saw kou getting closer kagin braced himself feeling a little weak he looked at kou again and stood still-
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT   FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 10:30 am

Kou's Heart was fricken pounding like madness feeling only rage. Kou came after Kagin seeing hem getting alittle weaker but kept a quick punch but fake it as his left hand was the actule punch coming for Kagin to the chest and Kou step back abit to cover his ground and finally was starteing to come at Kagin with a punch but kick Kagin in the gut and backing up again looking for a weak spot to hit.
Back to top Go down
greaton matssuato
Genin
greaton matssuato

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT   FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 10:44 am

-kagin fell feeling kous leg land into kagin's side he stood slowly and looked at kou wondering what he would do next
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT   FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 10:48 am

Kou came at Kagin again Giving him no chance to strike giving a blow after blow to the face,leaving some blood shots on Kagin's face. Kou was kinda getting tired out but still burning with such a violent rage As he was about to punch Kagin again, Kou Stop his fist that was right infront of his face.
Back to top Go down
greaton matssuato
Genin
greaton matssuato

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT   FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 12:44 pm

-kagin turned to kou his face bloody- common do it kou - kagin grabbed kous arm twisting it backwards kagin lifted his leg kneeing kous arm hearing a crack he luaghed kicking kou off of him kagin stood up spitting out the blood and wiping the blood off his face- i was just letting you tire out- kagin ran at kou jumping he ran up kous body kicking him under the chin sending him up kagin punched kou directly in the heart with all of his strength-
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT   FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 12:52 pm

"AHH!! You good for nothen.." Kou stop saiyng as he pull a reveseal on Kagin When Kagin try to punch him in the heart and Kou Knee him in the gut and then grab both of Kagin's arms and put his foot on Kagin's back and then Pull on then as they hit the ground Kou was pulling Kagin's harder and harder pushing and try to break Kagin's arms. "I'll never trusted you since that that day you pull that sword in me. And Now its time to return the favor." Kou just kept pulling Kagin's arms as he try to break them.
Back to top Go down
greaton matssuato
Genin
greaton matssuato

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT   FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:46 pm

-kagin screamed in pain as he heard his left arm break first he kicked kou in the privates scream pulling hard on his right arm felling it pull out of place he kicked kou in the gut and chin feeling kous grasp losen he ripped free from kous arms kagin snapped his right arm back in place- KOU THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME BUT NOW AIM FINE AND YOU HAVE PISSED ME OFF- kagin stood kicking kou in the face hopeing to break kou's nose he grabbed kou by the collar head butting him 5 times had picked kou up kneeing him in the gut and droped kou and kicked him in the chest=
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT   FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:52 pm

"You Son of a.." Before Kou could say it. Kagin grab Kou and bash his head to Kou's thank goodness it wa two and not all hit. Kou thought to himself as the first two got his making Kou's nose bleed as Kou was throwen to the ground but Kou felt like crap getting his nuts kicked but manage to grab his foot and stomp hard on Kagin's Nuts. "You want to play like that? Fine." And with that. Kou just got Kagin by his leg and started twisting his right leg and try to break it. "Lets see you like this."

OCC: Someone get people over here and stop us. We mean it.
Back to top Go down
greaton matssuato
Genin
greaton matssuato

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT   FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 3:07 pm

-kagin screamed reversing the lock and kicked kous legs with much strength kagin stood up and kicked kou in the sides with all his leg power and stomped on kous stomache and managed to stomp kou in the face a few times he grabbed kou by the hair and punched his head into the concrete ground kagin spat blood in kous eyes and kicked kou in the side of the head he grabbed kou pickking him up- COMMON KOU- kagin kicked kou back down picking him up again- COMMON- kagin punched kou in the throat extremely hard-
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT   FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 3:13 pm

"Think..That.stop..ME?!!" Kou yelled as liud as he could. Kou grab Kagin and punch Kagin so hard that Kagin was about to puke as Kou was bloody as hell could describe it. as Kou then got Kagin to a chockhold with Kagin's Best arm lock and Kou then ram Kagin to the wall of the school and kept bashing it making a big blood slpater on the wall. Shot even the crowd ran from this. "I'm Not lossing to you. EVER!!" Kou yell as best as he could as he ram Kagin's head to the ground scraping Kagin's face in the dirt.

OCC: We Are in crazy town here. Sombody stop us. Kagin better call for help with the OCC:
Back to top Go down
greaton matssuato
Genin
greaton matssuato

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT   FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 3:33 pm

I,...m...not....los...ing....to....y....oyu...either...kou -kaign kicked kou int the knee hearing a loud crack kagin felt kou drop he picked kou up and slammed kous face into the side of the school wall and ran along the wall pushing kous face against the wall as hard as he could while he ran as blood started to smere along the wall kagin bashed kous head into the wall and threw him down face first into the dirt kagin picked up kou and elbowed him back down kagin grabbed kou and threw him up in the air kicking him with all his strength-
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT   FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 3:43 pm

"I n..ot Lo..ss,,ing to...Yo..u. Je..rk." As Kou block the elbow and twist it abit and then got throwen in midair and almost getting kick As Kou bearly swings around feet to the face of Kagin's fact to the ground and twisting Kagin's leg at the same time and Kou grip on like a python and stay lock twisting both legs together not letting Kagin loss. "yo.u'..re No..t get...ti..ng aw...ay th..at e..as..y." The field look like a blood bath for them.

Last edited by Bahamut00 on Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
greaton matssuato
Genin
greaton matssuato

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT   FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 3:52 pm

-kagin screamed in agaony as pain overwhelmed him he sat up grabbed kou's already locked in foot and twisted it backwards trying to break kous foot kagin spat in kou's eye- I HATE YOU KOU- kagin twisted kous foot with a great amount of force and elbowed him in the legs-
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT   FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 3:58 pm

"My EYE!!" Kou had bloody spit in his eye. "I'll KILL YOU!!!" Kou then grab Kagin again and grab Kagin's elbow and snaping it in two hearing Kagin scraming like bloody murder. "You're dead for it." Kou had his left eye close and Kou was chockholding Kagin again and this time Kou just jump up in the air with Kagin and then headed for the ground both kagin and Kou's head at the bottom as Kou try to move in a spin like motion actually crashing both of then into the ground causeing a creater in the ground and smoke clearing from the impact. The two bodys lay as Kou's head move abit and try to move to where Kagin was. "I Tol..d y..ou. I.."m Not... Los..si..ng t..o.. yo.u. A..**.ho..le."
Back to top Go down
greaton matssuato
Genin
greaton matssuato

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT   FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:13 pm

-kagin coughed up blood uncontrolably- i-ui-i-im not l..os..inng to.....uy.y..o.u- kagin moved his arm slowly crawling to kou he grabbed a rock and got on his knees and raised his arm beatting the crap out of kou swinging the rock down hitting kou over and kou and blood splatered kagin stood up and and grabbed kou as he drug kou out of the hole he drug kou back to the arena as he grabbed a lead pipe on the way back he threw kou up and hit kou in the ribs with the lead pipe bending it kagin picked kou up spitting up blood he drug kou and threw him up in the air and jumped up catching him kagin punched kou in the nose and tried to guage his eyes out kagin grabbed kou by the throat and kneed him kagin felt them going back down as they headed towards the ground kagin took out a hidden kunai from his boot and stabbed kou in the gut and ripped the kunai out throwing it into the town and grabed kou again head butting him and he grabbed kou by the throat slamming him into the concrete using him as protection-
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT   FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 5:18 pm

"Yo.u'r.e t.he s.am.e as G..re..at.i..on. Je..rk. .of.f." Kou then use weapon mouph on Kagin since Kagin was going to beat him like crap Kou turn his skin to metal avoiding the damages but the blood was comingout and made it look like he was killing Kou as Kagin use his head to Headbutt Kou's but Lucky he turn his head to metal as they both and all thought attacks still hurt but not sevearly and As Kagin was headbutting Kou. Kou then headbutted him back and use his claws stabing Kagin in the chest and clawing his way out of that and a small hole came since Kagin was pounding the crap with his oun head. And Kou rolled over away from Kagin. "Tis.. Yo..u'r..e n.ot .be.a.t.i..ng m.e. do.w.n.. Lo..s.e..r." As Kou came at Kagin again leaving a blood trail and try to stab Kagin again. as hard he could try.

OCC: Sorry for the greaton word.
Back to top Go down
greaton matssuato
Genin
greaton matssuato

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT   FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 6:49 pm

-kagin stood up icking kou in the chest- YOU BASTARD DONT EVER COMPARE MY TO GREATON- kagin jumped up enraged and acted as if he had never been hurt- YOU SON OF A BITCH- kagin grabbed kou and punched him dead in the heart ignoring the metal body kou had covered up with- COMMONG YOU PUSSY _ kagin grabbs kou throwing him up and slamming him back down in the ground and kagin's sword shot into his hand as he came back down his katana light a fire blue as he stabbed completly throught kou's metal body with the katana with ease he jumped back and ran at kou his sword dragging the ground cutting through the concrete kagin lifted the sword swinging it down at kou and missing he jumped over to kou again making 5 clones quickly they all swung at kou the real kagin hit kou in the leg cutting striaght through he took the blade out and kicked kou in the chest- YOu BASTARD NEVER COMPARE ME TO HIM- kagin screamed running at kou grabbing him by the throat and thwoing him into the school wall watching kou go through-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT   FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT Empty

Back to top Go down

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next