Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

Number of posts : 1019
Registration date : 2008-11-13

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT   FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 6:58 pm

"You..'.re .t.h.e. s.am.e. .i.diot.. A.l.r.i.gh.t." Kou didn't had a choice. He had to pull it out. "lo..oks li...ke....t..hro...u..ght Ka.g.in." Kou then reach out making metal into Kagin's throuat thanks to the iron thats in everyone's blood and making the lack ao air throught Kagin's throat and Kagin was moving like a reatrted fish Looking for air on land. "I .ca...n .c..o.m.p.ar.e. s.i.n.ce. .Yo.u. f.i.g.ht.,. .ta.l.k,an.d. a.ct. l.ik.e H.i.m. Di.ck FACE!!" Kou then grab the sword out of him and filling the hole in him and then snap the sword in two and the grabing Kagin and stabing Kagin with his oun sword ends and placeing them and Kagin on the wall lie a cross. "No.w. s.u.ff.e.r. .f.or kil.l.i.ng m.e." Kou then gave an onsulate on Kagin and stabing and continued stabing Kagin with All of His might stabing and twisting his guts from the outside in. and then then gave a punch to Kagin in the face hard enough that the wall gave out and Kagin fell throught it and all the pieces of stone fell ontop of poor Kagin. "Ho.w t.ha.t. .A.ssh.ol.e." Kou was walking away when he then heard rumbeling throught the ruble Kagin was under. "Da.m.! .Hes. p.i.ss.i.ng m.e o.ff ba.d.ly." Kou had to turn around and ready himself only having his body bloody, scared beaten and busted. from them strikes Kagin up Kou throught.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Hyuuga
Genin
Yuuki Hyuuga

Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT   FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 9:46 pm

Yuuki ran in stopping both Kou's and Kagins chakra points with her byakugan "FOR GOD SAKES YOU TWO! DO YOU WANT TO KILL EACH OTHER OR SOMETHING!" she looked at both of them in disappointment "YOU TWO BETTER STOP THIS FIGHT AND NOW!" she said "TWO MEDICAL NINJA'S ARE ON THERE WAY, OK! SO FOR GOD SAKES, JUST CALM DOWN!" she looked at them. Both of them were beaten up badly.
Back to top Go down
greaton matssuato
Genin
greaton matssuato

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT   FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 1:57 am

-kagin felt his blood slowly leaving his body as he felt the stabs he coughed up blood saying through the pile of rubble with a weak voice while trying to move the blocks off of himself- kou im sorry i remind you so much of himi never wanted to be like him at all -kagin coughed up some more blood finally pushing through the last bit of rubble and standing slowly his stomache gushing blood along with his mouth- b-b.ut k.o..u i wi..ll l n..o.t l....os-e to... y..ou - kagins skin looked pale as he stood full coughing a ton of blood kagin stumbled a bit gains his last bit of strength walking to kou- next time no metal - kagin smiled slightly as he fell passing out from blood loss-[/u]
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

Number of posts : 1019
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT   FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 2:51 am

Kou was just shacking from all the fighting. "Y.eah. .w.el.l. n.e.xt. .t.im.e .do.n.'.t .c.h.e.a.t .b.u.t .sor.r.y i.f .yo.u do. r.e.m.i.n.d .m.e .of hi.m to.o." Kou felt Kagin with the last of Kagin's before he pass out too. "I..c.an.'t .f.ee.l any..th.in.g a.n.ym.or.e. .Da..m. .it. .al.l." Kou then just drom to his kenns and finally to the stomch laying next to Kagin all bloody bashed from the brawl out hearing the sounds in his head and finaly passes out and almost dead like movement.
Back to top Go down
greaton matssuato
Genin
greaton matssuato

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT   FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 3:44 am

-kagin woke up a bit seeing some ninjas healing him he looked at kou and luaghed passing back out-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT   FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2