Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The meeting of fates

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

The meeting of fates Empty
PostSubject: The meeting of fates   The meeting of fates EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:37 pm

Isji was jumping onto the brances in the trees, heading for the cave shuji had informed her to come to, she did wear her doku cloack and strawhat but the doku cloack was open and her hair loose, behind her was Ryou who hadent said much, she thought it might be because he was about to meet her "leader"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of fates   The meeting of fates EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:41 pm

As Ryou sprinted through the trees, wearing his slightly familiar white fur cloak, he frowned. How could Isji even have a leader? Who's stronger then her? He wondered to himself, but didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of fates   The meeting of fates EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:47 pm

shuji was waiting by a lake after healing and regaining so his chakra back he was also wearing a doku cloak" i wonder how strong isji has become"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of fates   The meeting of fates EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:53 pm

Isji feelt the simaliar chakra signature and leaped down through the trees, landing 3 feet behind shuji, the narinto user gently kneeled halfway, lowering her head"..shuji-sama..its a honor to see you again..", isji kinda took a risk of bringing Ryou along, but at least she had explained who he was to shuji in a letter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of fates   The meeting of fates EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:55 pm

Ryou took note of Isji's position, and also bowed his head and kneeled. Even though the situation was a bit melancholy, the extra chakra trilling in his veins sure cheered him up. At least it gave him some security.
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of fates   The meeting of fates EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:01 pm

"welcome back isji, how have your missions been without me?"
then shuji looked at the boy who was kneeling. "...who is this?"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of fates   The meeting of fates EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:03 pm

Isji straight up her back and looked at him, taking off the hat gently"..This is Ryou i told about in the letter, he agreed to join me on my missions..im afriad i made a promise to him that i cant break, please forgive me shuji-sama"
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of fates   The meeting of fates EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:07 pm

"where are you from ryou?" shuji asked while he gave him a hand signal to stand up straight "and what kind of missions have you been going on isji?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of fates   The meeting of fates EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:10 pm

Ryou took the note and stood up stiffly. He glanced briefly at the floor, before looking up at Shuji with blank eyes. "Konoha..."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of fates   The meeting of fates EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:12 pm

"..ive tried dousins of times, trying to locate you younger brother kou, but havent managed to find him..yet..also..ive gained knownledge about 2 brothers of the akuma clan being in a fight over a girl with the ability to get reborned, now known as toshi..who is mainly with miru or one of the males.."
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of fates   The meeting of fates EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:15 pm

"i see...what rank of ninja are you?" shuji saw in his eyes that he might have had a troubled past. "miru after youre done telling me the summery of youre missions we need to talk about somthing"
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of fates   The meeting of fates EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:17 pm

"akuma clan? thats what we need to talk about, as for kou we can leave him be for now, i now know im not as strong as him. he may not know this but one day I belive he will be the hero of konoha" shuji looked in the lake at his reflection
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of fates   The meeting of fates EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:17 pm

Ryou blinked a few times, answering. "I was a Chunin... for the village." He didn't mention the fact that his skill surpassed most, if not all, Chunin of the village. He was just tired of being dragged everywhere by Isji.
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of fates   The meeting of fates EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:19 pm

"was a chuunin does that mean that youre a missing nin now or are you just done being a ninja"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of fates   The meeting of fates EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:20 pm

He smiles, surprised by the bluntness of the question. "Yes... I'm a missing-nin now." He felt slightly better, able to answer on his own accord, instead of having to hide behind Isji.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of fates   The meeting of fates EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:21 pm

Isji noticed Ryou`s lacking tone and gently brushed her lips against his chin"..there there Ryou", it had bein her skills of seduing and promisis who had brought Ryou along, so she might as well optain it

Isji then walked up to the site of shuji and looked down into the lake"..i didnt learn much..but i know that the akuma`s dislike mature females..well..more mature than a 12 year old girl, and the taste of bloodline makes them sick.."
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of fates   The meeting of fates EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:24 pm

"yes but ive heard rumors when i was traveling near the leaf border that they were doing a killing spree, and they were planning to attack some villages did you here about that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of fates   The meeting of fates EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:26 pm

Ryou felt a little more at ease after Isji's half-kiss. He listened to the conversation, but didn't recognize most of what they were planning.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of fates   The meeting of fates EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:30 pm

isji made a small nod"..i already made contact with the leader of the..small forming group...i could arrenge a meeting in between you and the other..members"
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of fates   The meeting of fates EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:32 pm

"a meeting? yeah i wanted to see what they were all about but first we have to do somthing with that kid, i would train him for i see he hold more potential then he already has but theres alot going on right now and no time for training, so im going to let him follow us and examine what exactly a missing nin is like"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of fates   The meeting of fates EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:38 pm

Isji made a small nod"..as you command shuji-sama..should he be provided with cloack and scroll?"
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of fates   The meeting of fates EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:44 pm

"Not yet, maybe aftter he proves himself or we get time to train him" shuji looked at the boy "do you mind coming with us for awhile?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of fates   The meeting of fates EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:44 pm

Ryou stood stiffly, waiting for them to finish. He had no clue what they were talking about anymore, having Isji left talking distance. "Uh... sure."

((He's not a boy -.- He's older then Isji ))
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of fates   The meeting of fates EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:50 pm

Isji made a small nod and stayed silent, sure she had bein doing missions shuji didnt need to know off but it didnt mean she would tell Ryou
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of fates   The meeting of fates EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:53 pm

"Alright then we have to start moving as quick as possible, oh yeah I forgot" he pulled out a katana wrapped in cloth "I picked this up when I was training in the rock village, its made out of special minerals that react depending what chakra element you have" he handed it to isji.

(Whoops XD)

Last edited by Shuji on Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of fates   The meeting of fates Empty

Back to top Go down

The meeting of fates
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next