Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting for Reason

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage

Meeting for Reason Empty
PostSubject: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:15 am

Ryou stood in a clearing in the forest surrounding the village, fitted in a loose, white fur cloak ((Proof he's been in the snow village IC for whatever reason Very Happy)) and the pod carrying Yuudai in a backpack form, Yuudai still in it. He didn't say why he told Aiden to meet here, and didn't tell Isji of his 'meeting.'

He paced back and forth, thinking Aiden wouldn't come. I'm taking enough risk as is...

Last edited by Peanutbutter on Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Meeting for Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:17 am

Aiden had received a mental message from Ryou. He had left Toshi in the care of Miru and Goru, and was racing along the streets. He jumped, and landed on a spot near Ryou in the clearing. "Hey Ryou...and Yuudai."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Meeting for Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:20 am

Ryou glanced over his back at Yuudai and nodded. He got right to the point, betraying the emotions he felt. "What have you done with my jellyfish?" He asks, a note of harshness to it.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Meeting for Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:25 am

"Poison," Aiden said simply. "Just some poison when my blood and chakra seeped into it. Why did you bring Yuudai? Want to give him up?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Meeting for Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:26 am

I took Yuudai so Isji wouldn't kill him when she sees me gone... Ryou chuckles, "No. But I was hoping to strike a deal with you." A glint lights up in his eye.

(( If sasu-chan wants to RP here, which I bet he does, say so and we'll find a way to include you Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Meeting for Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:29 am

((sure, I'm okay with that :3 ))

Aiden nodded, smirking with his arms crossed. "...I'm listening."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Number of posts : 5548
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Meeting for Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:30 am

((Im not sure what Yuudai could do at this moment))
Back to top Go down
http://www.narubleachmetal1.proboards.com/

Meeting for Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:33 am

"Yuudai doesn't die..." He pauses, glancing at Aiden for emotion. "And you tell me how to cure my jellyfish." As if I'll find a way for Isji to 'not' kill Yuudai...
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Meeting for Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:35 am

"Okay," Aiden said bluntly. He needed the Uchiha to be alive. "...put the bag...thing down and take a few steps away."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Meeting for Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:38 am

"Wait, you don't get the Uchiha back just yet..." He glanced around his back, as if seeing someone in the woods. "We haven't 'finished' with him yet." Better not have him think I'm alone.

(( =[ Aiden didn't start to love Yuudai yet? Now I feel heart-crushed, Yuudai actually thinks Aiden slightly likes him ;3 ))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Meeting for Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:41 am

"What 'we'? I thought you said Isji wasn't with you? And what the hell have you been doing to him?" he asked angrily.

((have you seen him express his attachment to anyone but Naka/Toshi? XD He's too shy to admit he cares for Yuudai. He does, though))

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Meeting for Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:44 am

He smiles, his pupils dancing mischievously. "We haven't done anything to him, and Isji isn't here."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Meeting for Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:46 am

"Then hurry up and finish what you're doing to him. As long as it doesn't hurt him." Aiden sighed and looked at Yuudai, in a bouncy bag of gel.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Number of posts : 5548
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Meeting for Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:47 am

((Yea he definantly doesn't show it))
Back to top Go down
http://www.narubleachmetal1.proboards.com/

Meeting for Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:49 am

"No worries, it won't hurt him." Ryou frowned, kept in thought. Maybe Isji's skilled enough to transfer my eyes to him, also...

((Attack him when he's thinking GogogO!))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Meeting for Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:52 am

"What are you thinking about, Ryou?"

((...attack? Seriously? o.o))

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Meeting for Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:54 am

"Huh? Nothing..." Ryou looked away, annoyed. It seemed everyone wanted to read minds today.

(( Nah... I just don't want the RP to end so quicky Surprised ))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Meeting for Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:58 am

Aiden sighed and motioned his hand to Yuudai impatiently. "Hurry up and finish, then."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Meeting for Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:59 am

"Well, do you know how to cure your 'curse'?" Ryou asked, his gaze flicking to the woods behind Aiden.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Meeting for Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:09 am

"Which one?" He had many, and was too lazy to list them all. Too many people just hated him and pissed him off. Wonder why.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Meeting for Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:12 am

Ryou slanted his eyes, pissed. "It's your curse!" It probably would've been better to kill this demon. He thought.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Meeting for Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 12:09 pm

"Well, who did I put it on?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Meeting for Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 12:12 pm

"My jellyfish." Ryou frowned, taking the intensity out of his eyes. "Please."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Meeting for Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 12:18 pm

"Ohhh the recent one. Well...One way is force the poison into a tentacle with chakra, and cut that tentacle off. Or you could force it to squeeze the poison out. It's not a dangerous curse. I was aiming to stop, not kill."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Meeting for Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 12:21 pm

"Well, I'm thankful for that..." Ryou pauses, once again glancing back at the sac that held Yuudai. "What does it do to him?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting for Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting for Reason
Page 1 of 34Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next