Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting for Reason

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage

Meeting for Reason - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:48 pm

Ryou sighs, returning once more to his gloomy state. He was really tired after all this. "Don't judge me."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:54 pm

"I'm not. It's just that...If you take Yuudai away, or hurt him, that sweet little ball of happiness there will lose its shine." Aiden eyed Ryou once over. "I didn't expect you to be a missing nin type."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 4:48 pm

Ryou shrugged, staring at the ground. "I'm not that 'type', and the Uchiha won't be harmed..." It was really amazing the Akuma hadn't decided to attack and steal Yuudai yet.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 4:58 pm

"Can't you tell me what you're planning on doing with him?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:06 pm

Ryou shakes his head, glancing once again at the gel backpack. "It's not my part to tell you."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:11 pm

"Does it have anything to do with Isji?" Aiden muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:13 pm

Ryou sighs, "Obviously. I wouldn't go kidnapping for my own intentions..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:23 pm

"But she wants Miru's Sharingan, not his...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:24 pm

Ryou nods, biting the edge of his lip. "It's not always about what she wants..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:31 pm

Aiden gave him a smirk. "Finally, you do something for yourself?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:34 pm

Ryou frowns, not excited at the prospect of having done this all himself. "I guess so."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:40 pm

"And what are you going do to him??" Aiden asked concernedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:42 pm

"We're doing an... exchange." Ryou breathes out the last word, exhausted. He wouldn't be surprised if Aiden killed him then and there.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:46 pm

"For who?" he growled. Unconciously, his chakra seemed to leak out from himself and spin around in a circle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:52 pm

"Not for who... for what." Ryou didn't notice the sensitivity of the chakra around him, or he just didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:54 pm

"Okay, then, what? What's so valuable you'd trade a person for? Moreover, a child?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:56 pm

"I'm not exchanging him specifically... just... our eyes." He smiles mischievously, his eyes almost taunting Aiden to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 6:00 pm

Aiden stiffened and growled. "Even if you get the Sharingan, how do you know your body can handle it's full power?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 6:01 pm

Ryou smiles, folding his arms. "Then I guess that willl be my true test."

((Night, Naka-chan ;3 ))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 6:06 pm

".....Toshi trusted you. And now you're stealing the eyes of her friend." Aiden growled and cracked his knuckles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:24 am

Ryou grinned up at him. "Oh, so now I'm 'stealing' the eyes, huh?" Any weakness Ryou once showed before was gone.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:37 am

"To take something with high value and replacing it with something of medium value would be put under the category stealing."

((should Aiden succeed or fail retrieving Yuu-chan? :3 ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:40 am

Ryou shrugs, releasing the straps holding the pod to him. "So my eyes are only of medium value, eh?"

(( Yeah ;3 I'm wondering if Ryou should die or not ;/))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:49 am

"Under the power and abilities section, then yeah." Aiden took off his cloak, and tied it around his waist. He flexed his muscles, feeling the strain due to the lack of use.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:42 am

Ryou frowned, and casually inspected Aiden, as you would a lamp. His eyes cast over Aiden tiredly, he didn't move. Let him cream me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting for Reason
Page 3 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next