Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting for Reason

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Number of posts : 5548
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Meeting for Reason - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 10:07 am

During this Yuudai had been trying to wake up, and he heard the reason he was in that backpack. So he tryed to break through it. He coulden't so now he was really
mad. He refused to loose his sharingan and he didn't want to loose his reguallar eyes. So he started to cry lightly in the backpack.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narubleachmetal1.proboards.com/

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 10:13 am

Even though Yuudai couldn't cry physically in the gel, Ryou felt his emotions with his chakra. Sighing, he placed the palm of its hand on the pack, his eyes urging Aiden not to attack yet, and thought. Don't worry, you'll be in good hands soon. The thought reverberated around the pod, appearing in Yuudai's mind.

Ryou then released the straps of the gel pack, letting it fall to the ground. A small pocket of wind brushed through the clearing, and his fur cloak flowed.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:22 am

Aiden watched as Ryou put Yuudai down. "Ryou. You're really serious about extracting his Sharingan, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:28 am

"Yes." Ryou sighs, closing his eyes for a moment. Unless he kills me... I will. He opens his eyes, flashing a smile. "Wasn't exactly my plan, though."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:31 am

"Then whose plan was it? If you're doing something, do what you originally want." Aiden sighed. Ryou seemed so...good when he first met him.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:33 am

Yuudai stopped crying. Belivin what Ryou told him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:36 am

"Even if it wasn't my original idea, the plan has some logic in it." Ryou spoke. "Even if you don't see it."

(( End up fighting me while I half-heartedly fight you then you 'beat' me and either kill/don't kill me ;3 ))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:40 am

"....humans." Aiden rolled his eyes and took out a kunai. He circled Ryou and the pod, eyeing them warily. "... You know, I actually thought I could trust you with Toshi-chan."

((I don't want to kill other ninja :O ))
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:43 am

((Well I have a good idea: Yuudai escapes then Yuudai alone fights Ryou and ingures Ryou kinda badly then Ryou does some like awesome cool jellyfish move and he re-captures Yuudai.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:45 am

(( Then almost kill him, then save him after a change of heart ;3

Wait wut, Yuudai-chan?))

Ryou smiles, taking out an identical kunai. He didn't anticipate winning the fight, nor did he want to. "Technically, there wasn't anything I could do to her..."
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:50 am

Yuudai just kept felling rage. He knew he might not have the same eyes as he does now. Eventually he pulled out his sword and cutthrough the pack with his sword bright blue. And he was very angry at Ryou.

((Am I power playing? Cause tell me if I am and I'll edit it.))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:50 am

"That's what you think. But...Toshi's Toshi. She'd get hurt by a pillow if someone tried." Aiden closed in on Ryou, and threw a shuriken at Ryou's feet.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:53 am

Standing there, Yuudai waited for Aiden to attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:54 am

(( You're fine bro, although this was a suicide attempt by Ryou, so he wouldn't go chasing you down. ))

Ryou frowns, realizing the pod hadn't blocked 'all' sound. Yuudai was probably pissed off at him. He glanced back in time to see the shuriken gliding towards his feet. He hopped a foot away in dodge, his cloak swishing behind him. "Nice of you to wake up. And no worries, I won't be seeing Toshi anymore... after this." I might as well keep playing the bad guy, no sense of letting them know I didn't 'choose' this path.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:57 am

Yuudai charged at Ryou and swung his sword at his neck.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:58 am

"Ryou, what happened to you? Naka had predicted you were nice with a good heart. What happened?" Aiden growled, and cut his forearm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:59 am

Ryou scrunches his hand into a fist, and tentacles appear from the ground, gliding up to take hold of the sword. He side-steps anyways, estimating the actual danger of the sword. "Then Naka was wrong."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:02 pm

"....you think I don't know what it feels like to be seen as a villain?" Aiden flicked a few drops of blood at the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:05 pm

"Not in the way I've felt..." Ryou sighs. He never had any particular feuds with Aiden, and he most certainly never thought of him as a demon. If anything, he respected the man ready to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:08 pm

"Naka's predictions were only wrong once. When she predicted you could be a friend. Ryou, you're bad, but in a different sense." Aiden lunged, punching low and kicking high.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:14 pm

Ryou hopped back a few yards, ignoring Yuudai as he retreated back to Naka. "And what 'bad' would that be?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:21 pm

"You're bad in the ninja world. You're a missing nin. But did you deflect from Konoha without some other's influence?" Aiden punched again, and tried to grab hold of Ryou's shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:27 pm

Ryou frowns, lost in thought. He managed to dodge the punch, but was caught under Aiden's grip. "It's not within my jurisdiction to answer you." He growls.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:56 pm

Yuudai charged and swund a kim at Ryou's head.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:57 pm

Aiden amplified the strength of his grip, his fingers searching for the nerve points. He tried to paralyze Ryou's arm, pressing his finger tips into certain spots. "Fine, don't tell me. It's none of my business. I think I know who anyway." He swung a roundhouse kick, then jumped back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting for Reason
Page 4 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next