Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting for Reason

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage

Meeting for Reason - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:58 pm

Ryou's body exploded as unformed gel. The real Ryou watching from around 10 meters away, arms folded. "I wouldn't be surprised if you did."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:00 pm

"Female, right?" Aiden stepped away from the gel, then ran to where he heard Ryou's voice. He jumped, and tried a flying kick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:04 pm

Ryou smiled, "On the target." The left-over gel formed over itself lazily. It makes a tentacle and charges toward Aiden as Aiden did the flying kick.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:08 pm

"F*ck!" His kick was interrupted and Aiden fell. He rolled, and slowed to a stop at Ryou's feet. "....... I guess...she's messed up, but you're trying to help her get back on the right track?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:10 pm

"That's the idea... although its not working well." Ryou didn't move to attack Aiden, he was more tempted to lend a hand. His wariness and attention was directed to Yuudai, who didn't seem happy to see him.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:13 pm

Aiden got up, and attempted to grab hold of the front of Ryou's shirt and hold him up. "Girls will be girls."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:15 pm

Ryou frowns while being willingly dragged off his feet. "There is more to her then what you know..."
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Number of posts : 5548
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:16 pm

Yudai charged at him again. With a fist comming at Ryou.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narubleachmetal1.proboards.com/

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:17 pm

Ryou didn't notice Yuudai as he came at him from his blind spot.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:20 pm

Ryou was knocked out of Aiden's grip as Yuudai hit him. The demon stayed where he was as Yuudai attacked Ryou. "Damn...what am I going to do with you?"
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Number of posts : 5548
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:20 pm

Yuudai swung hard and hit the back of Ryou's head.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narubleachmetal1.proboards.com/

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:22 pm

Ryou fell to the ground, holding out his palms towards Yuudai, and sent another swarm of tentacles toward him. He was running out of chakra quickly, he had to decide quickly whether to fight and die or flee. Ryou just glares at Aiden in response.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:25 pm

Aiden tilted his head, and flicked a few drops of blood at Ryou. It ran down his skin, and seeped into his bloodstream like parasites.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:27 pm

Ryou quickly detached the tentacles from his hands, but the poison was tainting his blood stream, paralyzing him. "Wh-what are you... doing?!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:31 pm

"I can't kill you, Ryou," he admitted. "I can stop you, but I know I can't kill you." The chakra lacing the blood detached itself finely from the bloodstream, and went around to rotate against Ryou's chakra system.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:34 pm

The chakra inside Ryou churned over itself, paralyzing him from using jutsu. "Just kill me, Aiden." Ryou growls. He didn't want to return to Isji anymore. He'd rather die.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:37 pm

Aiden bonked Ryou on the head, and growled too. "Did you forget your promise? You have to play with Toshi, or she'll get sad."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:38 pm

Ryou frowns. "Forbid you leave me alive just so Toshi wouldn't get sad."

(( Or did you like epic bonk me? ;3 ))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:42 pm

(( playful bonk! x3 the one that makes a bonk sound! Very Happy ))

"I would, and I will let you leave alive. But not without getting hurt. I suppose you deserve a wound." Aiden took out a kunai, and dug it into Ryou's arm. "Then you can tell Isji that you were beaten up by either me or Asmo."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:44 pm

"Thank goodness for that." Ryou said through gritted teeth, "And when's my play date supposed to be with Toshi." Ryou spoke sarcastically, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:47 pm

"Right after I get Yuudai home. But first, I have to sedate you." Aiden took out a pouch, and from that a vial. He pressed the top to Ryou's wound, and the liquid mixed with the blood in his body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:50 pm

Ryou's body went limp from liquid in his bloodstream, his eyes rolling over.

(( ;3 I was hoping Aiden would've tried to change Ryou ))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:54 pm

(( Aiden the Phsychologist! :O ...sounds eeevil xD ))

Aiden picked up the now-unconcious body of Ryou and slung him over his shoulder. He looked to Yuudai, and nodded. "Yuudai, get back home. I know you're not hurt."

(( Bring Ryou to the Uchiha mansion? :3 ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:55 pm

(( pwease ;3 ))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:58 pm

Aiden healed the cut on his arm, and ran back to the Uchiha mansion with Ryou.

"Hm hm hm hm..." Toshi was in one of the Uchiha lawns, playing again. She had put soap in the fountain, and was playing in the soapy water without supervision.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting for Reason
Page 5 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next