Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting for Reason

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage

Meeting for Reason - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:01 pm

(( That's so cute ;3 ))
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Number of posts : 5548
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:03 pm

Yuudai just stared at what was happening. Unemotional, waiting. Until he heard Aiden then he said, "Ok! But i'm not going to bed, I've already had enough sleep." When he go to the Uchiha mansion he saw Toshi playing, "Hey Toshi!" he said waving to her.

Last edited by sasuke2ndstate on Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.narubleachmetal1.proboards.com/
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:07 pm

(( it's supposed to be =D ))

Aiden landed in the same lawn, and dropped Ryou onto the ground.

"Aiden-sama...?" Toshi sloshed out of the fountain, the bubbles and foam sticking to her clothes. She walked over to them, eyes wide. "Ryou-san!" "Sedatives." Toshi bent down, and tested the bloody wound. She frowned, and started to extract the liquid from his body. "Ryou-san? Wake up, Ryou-san!"

Aiden put his cloak on properly, and went to Yuudai's room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:10 pm

Ryou opened his eyes to see Toshi screaming in his ear. He gave a faint smile. "Hi, Toshi..."
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:17 pm

((I gotta go guys. See yA tomarow! Razz))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:18 pm

"Ryou-san, you shouldn't go around getting hurt!" Toshi huffed, and cleaned up the blood after she finished taking out the sedative. "Bad Ryou-san!"

Aiden was leaning against the wall next to Yuudai's door, waiting for the Uchiha.

((see ya, Sasu-chan :3 ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:31 pm

"Getting hurt..." Ryou started to regain his sense of logic, and remembered all of what happened before. "Oh, I was just playing around with Aiden...."

(( ;3 I have to go, too. I'll be on later to do an essay ^.^

1 AM hw ftw ))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:37 pm

"Ah, Aiden-sama's a big meanie..." Toshi blushed, but looked partly irritated. "He always goes too far when he plays." She wrapped a bandage around his wound, and kissed it once, smiling. "Okay, a kiss for the booboo!"

(( :3 G'night, PB-chan! ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:53 am

"Aw, Aiden's OK. It was mostly my f-" Ryou blushed as she kissed him, slightly embarrassed. Then he remembered Toshi's unusual personality and how feely-touchy she was. "Eh, thanks..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:59 am

"What were you and Aiden-sama playing?" Toshi asked curiously. She helped Ryou up and led him to the soapy fountain. "He usually stops before he thinks he might hurt his playmate."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:08 am

Ryou did a 'motion shrug', taking her hand and following her to the fountain. "It was just a simple game of tag, although it got a little intense." He givers her his best friendly smile, thinking. I have to get away from her... if I don't get Yuudai, I can't go back to Isji...

(( ;3 I got a D in a class where I'm more proficient then the teacher.))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:12 am

Toshi rolled up her sleeves and pants, and did the same to Ryou. She took his forearm and tugged him into the fountain. "Ah, tag! I haven't played that in a long time. I'm not very good at it..." she admitted, and piled two handfuls of bubbles onto Ryou's head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:28 am

(( :O Toshi ))

"Stop... Stop!" Ryou yelled, faking annoyance and anger. He couldn't really be mad at Toshi, even if she did annoy him. He frowns, "I don't want to bathe!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:33 am

"But you smell like raw meat and blood, Ryou-san!" Toshi pouted, and continued to soap him despite his protests. "It might attrack wild animals."

((... I wanna play in a soapy fountain 8D ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:37 am

"Then I'll bathe inside." Ryou growls, now showing some annoyance, and attempts to stand up and leave the fountain.

(( ;3 ))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:44 am

"Hm...But...Oh, okay, Ryou-san." Toshi looked lonely, but let Ryou go anyway. She sat by the edge of the fountain sadly, and took out the toys she had been playing with. A rubber ducky and a little bouncy jellyfish.

(( :3 jelly! ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:54 am

Ryou sighed with his shoulders bent, defeated. "I'm sorry, Toshi... I'll be right back." He didn't want to leave her alone, so he performed a set of hand seals, biting his thumb. He still had enough chakra left to summon a feminine, child-like form of Kyuu. The jellyfish communicated through vibrations through the mind. "Hello!"

Ryou took the chance to jog inside so he could dry up.

(( ;3 Can I teach Naka summoning? ))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:06 am

"Oooh!" Toshi watched the jellyfish with awe and excitement. It was so cute."Hello!" she greeted back, and smiled at it. "Do you have a name?"

((but for itsy bitsy creatures only, since she's not so good with chakra and techniques))
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:09 am

Yuudai walked over to Toshi. "Hi Toshi!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:22 am

After Ryou finished up, he began the trek back downstairs, but stopped when he say Aiden.

"Yeah! They call me *Makes up random name* Yodel!" The jellyfish quivered as it floated closer to Naka. "And whats your name?"

(( ;3 Ryou gief chakra bar? Oh, and apparently Yuudai wasn't in his room, k? Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:30 am

((yea he isnt))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:46 pm

Aiden stopped waiting by Yuudai's room and went to the kitchen. He had been deep in thought, and hadn't seen Ryou. In the kitchen, he took out some ingredients and obviously began cooking.

"Hi, Yuu-chan!" Toshi called, waving him over to the bubbly fountain. "Come play with me!" She smiled then turned to the jellyfish. "What a funny name. I think I'll call you... Yodel."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:05 pm

Ryou stops by the doorway, leaning a hand on it. "Hello." He only thought it right to thank Aiden, even if he didn't want to live after the whole ordeal, and he'd probably have to steal Yuudai again if he went back to Isji.

The jellyfish, Yodel, claps her tentacles together. "That is my name, after all! What are you doing anyways?" She totally ignores Yuudai.

(( Think we can do Aiden-Ryou RP and leave jelly/Toshi/Yuudai RP for laterz?))
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:13 pm

((ok fine by me))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:55 pm

((Hm 'kay))

"Yo." Aiden kept his attention on the food, but made sure to keep his ears peeled to hear Ryou, should he say anything. "What do you want? I brought you here to fulfil your promise."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting for Reason
Page 6 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next