Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting for Reason

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage

Meeting for Reason - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:06 am

Ryou frowns, lost in thought. "I wanted to say... Sorry, and thank you." He sighs, talking more before Aiden could interrupt. "I had no desire to kidnap Yuudai, or aid in taking Miru... I'm thanking you for stopping me." His eyes bow low to the ground, in both respect and solemnity.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:21 am

"Get up. You don't have to apologize. There's this little rule Naka used to say. When someone gives you a gift that required sacrifice, never say sorry, and say thank you instead. I will acknowledge your thanks, but not your apology. What do you want to eat?" He shoved the uncooked pie in the oven and wiped his hands on his apron.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:27 am

Ryou, shrugged, using a smile to hide his sorrow. "I don't know... ask Nak-Toshi."

(( ;3 I'm trying to find a pencil addon for photoshop ))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:37 am

"I lived with her for two years, stalking her wherever she goes. Shouldn't I know what she would ask for?" he joked. "Chicken and carrot pie. Ryou, you're a guest here. I'm asking you politely, what you want to eat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:42 am

Ryou frowned, again. Somehow, being a guest didn't lessen the extremity of his overall situation. "I'll just have a chicken, sandwich, then."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:50 am

Aiden smirked. "We're out of chicken. Used it all up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:52 am

"Then just forget it. I won't be here long, anyways."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:05 am

Aiden crossed his arms and huffed, looking like a pissed old lady. "Young man, I will make dinner, and you will eat and enjoy the dinner and you will play with, Toshi after wards, GOT IT?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:17 am

Ryou holds one hand to his forehead, massaging it. "Fine, fine... You know I'm older then you though, right?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:35 am

"Yeeeah, but technically, I have more past lives than you," Aiden corrected. "Plus, I'm more mature." He turned back to the kitchen and chopped up more ingredients. "I'll just make ramen for you guys."

((...awesome name xD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:39 am

Ryou turns around and walks back, nodding. He mutters out of distance. "Coming from a guy who f***s a 12 year old..."

(( ;3 I wish Aiden cared at least the slightest bit to save Ryou from Isji

Oh, and Marek gave me that name =] ))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:51 am

Aiden smirked. He didn't know what and even if Ryou had said anything, but the 'mature' quirk surely got a reaction from him. Even if it was an insult. He frowned as he thought of Yuudai and Ryou in the same room. Knowing Yuudai, he might kill Ryou... and Ryou might take Yuudai. 'Isji...that girls such a pest...'

((he doesn't realize it. Ohh, why'd he give it to ya? xD If he had put Pedoducky, I'd kiss ya xD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:54 am

Ryou was walking through the halls of the Uchiha mansion, grumbling to himself. Of course, he was faking it, and Yuudai was more or less the centre of his thoughts. If I return to Isji... I must bring Yuudai again...

(( Me and Miru want to have some one against one fight with her character, Miru, and Ryou. So I'll do that sometime in the forest, once I finish this RP and take Yuudai again Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:04 am

Aiden heard Ryou's footsteps fade, and sighed. "You could have been so much more, Ryou."

Toshi was soaked to the skin, and her hair matted to her face. But she was grinning with mirth and joy. "Yodel, Yuu-chan, play in the water with me!"

((ok :3 say Yodel had to go, and Yuudai went to the toilet & Ryou ambushed him?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:07 am

(( :3 I'll wait for sasu-chan, first. ))

Yodel waved a tentacle at her. "I'm sorry, Toshi, but I have to go." She had just heard Ryou's orders flash through her mind. She might've looked cute, but she had a purpose to fulfill. Ryou made sure of that.

She disappeared with a poof.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:18 am

((okay =D))

"Aww, bye Yodel..." Toshi took out more soap and poured the contents into the fountain. It turned a green and blue color. She turned to the dry-and-on-land Yuudai, smiled and held out her hand. "Play with me, Yuu-chan!"
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Number of posts : 5548
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:08 pm

"Alright what do ya wanna do?" Yuudai shrugged. And sat down on the fountiain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narubleachmetal1.proboards.com/
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:57 pm

"Well, first I just wanna get wet to annoy Aiden-sama," she said innocently. "If we go in wet and sloppy, he'll surely be pissed off."
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:24 am

"Alright" Yuudai said happily and jumped into the fountain."Come on in! It isn't too cold." he felt relaxed to know that his eyes were gonna stay intact now. Thanks to Aiden. 'I'll thank him later'
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:32 am

Toshi climbed back in, and blew away some foam. "Ah...Yuu-chan, what happened to you? You were missing a few days ago! I was getting worried," she said.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:38 am

"Well to tell the thuth" Yuudai said hesatating, "I know Aiden doesn't want you to know this probably. But you asked and I cannot lie to a friend. Ryou kidnaped me. I think he was working for someone to switch my eyes with Ryou's"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:49 am

Toshi froze as she was playing with a rubber ducky. "Ryou-san....? The Ryou-san that came just now and borrowed me Yodel?" She could barely believe it. Toshi lowered her hands and looked down, paralyzed. "....."
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:52 am

"Yes. That Ryou." Yuudai said hatingly. Know he shoulden't trust him fully. 'Even though I don't know who he's working for.' "But luckily Aiden was there to save me! So my eyes are still the same! But I think Ryou's gonna try it again soon."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:06 am

'...thank you, Aiden-sama...' "... So that's why Aiden-sama was so serious just now." Toshi sighed, then sloshed over to Yuudai and hugged him. "Yuu-chan, you're not hurt, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:10 am

"No. He got me to their 'Hideout' then the nex day I was back in Kohona. I don't really know what happened because I was in a jelly sac, sleeping. The only time I got out was when Ryou took me out so I could eat... Like I said 'Ryou's working for someone' so I think he is being forced to to this and the real culprit is this one lady with weird eyes. I saw her fighting Aiden when I broke out of the sac just outside of Kohona."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Reason   Meeting for Reason - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting for Reason
Page 7 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next