Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting the Little Devils

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Meeting the Little Devils Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the Little Devils   Meeting the Little Devils EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:45 am

Kaji Nara sighed it had been six months since he last visited th leaf village it was the same day he met Toshi again and they headed off to Kiri together and now they were back for her son's birthday he would most likely stay the rest of the year if she wanted him to do so. he looked at Toshi who held his hand and led him to where her boys were or at least where they might be
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Little Devils   Meeting the Little Devils EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:53 am

It was the Uchiha lawn, where what seemed to be a hundred toddlers and kids were zooming around. Some with wings, some with fangs, and even tails. Toshi grinned at them, then led Kaji to the kitchen.

Satoshi was chopping up a big carrot with a blunt, painful-looking knife.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Little Devils   Meeting the Little Devils EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:57 am

Kaji sniffed the air "smells good" he said licking his lips as Toshi had them enter the kitchen he blinked and saw a boy chopping carrots. he gulped and looked at toshi
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Little Devils   Meeting the Little Devils EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 12:21 pm

"Sato-chan, you're so big now!" she said, hugging him. He looked thirteen, with light brown hair and bloody red Akuma eyes like his father.

"Hi, Okaa-sama. Who's that?" He pointed at Kaji.

"Oh, Kaji, introduce yourself!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Little Devils   Meeting the Little Devils EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 12:28 pm

Kaji chuckled lightly "ah...I am Kaji Nara" the older teen bowed slightly as he greeted Sato. once he returned to an upright position he locked eye contact with the boy "It is nice to meet you" he grinned
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Little Devils   Meeting the Little Devils EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 12:44 pm

Kaji could see hellfire in said boy's red eyes. "Hm. Nice to meet you." And then he could see an image of Kaji Jr. get chopped off with the blunt knife.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Little Devils   Meeting the Little Devils EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 12:51 pm

the hybrid ninja shivered at the thought "I am your mothers Boyfriend also just thought I should mention it " he chuckled nervously
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Little Devils   Meeting the Little Devils EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:33 pm

Satoshi had squeezed the knife so tight there were dents. "I see. And exactly how old are you, physically?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Little Devils   Meeting the Little Devils EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:39 pm

Kaji saw his grip tighten "fifteen I will be sixteen in june" he paused "and though I maybe childish sometimes I can be wise beyond my years"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Little Devils   Meeting the Little Devils EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:48 pm

"You have gone through puberty, which means you are a man," he said simply. "With Needs."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Little Devils   Meeting the Little Devils EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:52 pm

Kaji sighed "I have two hands that will do just fine until your mother is old enough and ready to do anything more than just simple kissing and hugging " he said in the exact same tone as Sato
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Little Devils   Meeting the Little Devils EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 3:43 pm

"...you'd better not touch my Okaa-sama the wrong way or one day you'll find Jr. there missing."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Little Devils   Meeting the Little Devils EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 3:48 pm

Kaji nodded "I wouldnt touch Toshi in anyway she didnt want me too... I have experiance with molesters" he said seriously "I also want to tell you I plan on marrying her one day . . . I hope your okay with that Sato-san"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Little Devils   Meeting the Little Devils EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 3:52 pm

"...marry?" The fire in his eyes turned icy. "You intend to take my mother's hand in marriage? Do you not see how young she is?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Little Devils   Meeting the Little Devils EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 3:59 pm

" I did not say today ... I did not say next year ... I said one day" he said in an eerie calm "I just wanted to tell you my intentions well upfront so there are no shocks when I do ask"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Little Devils   Meeting the Little Devils EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:13 pm

"........I don't like you." Then he left.

"...eheh."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Little Devils   Meeting the Little Devils EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:15 pm

Kaji sighed " thats to be expected I guess " he said turning to Toshi "im the smelly boyfriend literally" he said tapping his temple
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Little Devils   Meeting the Little Devils EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:32 pm

"Ah, but I like you, and they can't throw you out," she said, hugging him.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Little Devils   Meeting the Little Devils EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:38 pm

" Well thats good to know" he said returning the hug " I can understand though Id be mad to if Tou-san was still around and Kaa-san was seeing another guy . " he said
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Little Devils   Meeting the Little Devils EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:45 pm

"Hm...I keep feeling guilty when I see Danna... He just wants me happy but he won't let me repay him."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Little Devils   Meeting the Little Devils EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:51 pm

Kaji thought this over for a bit "perhaps seeing you happy makes him happy." he said" but its just a thought ... we may have to talk with Aiden-San about things"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Little Devils   Meeting the Little Devils EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:38 pm

"...when he visit Kiri, how did he act? Angry? Sad? Depressed? Enraged?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Little Devils   Meeting the Little Devils EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:25 pm

Kaji blinked"er ... he walked into my house and threw your diary at me ... from what i remember he seemed calm "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Little Devils   Meeting the Little Devils EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:29 pm

"...h-how much of my diary did you read?" she asked, blushing as she looked down, fidgeting with her fingers.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Little Devils   Meeting the Little Devils EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 pm

Kaji blinked "well since it wasnt really something I wanted you to find out .... i made a copy ... so ive seen every thing I just havent had the time to fully understand things" he sighed "im sorry again for reading it" his head was low
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Little Devils   Meeting the Little Devils Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Little Devils
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next