Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The meeting of fates

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

The meeting of fates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting of fates   The meeting of fates - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:04 pm

Miru took a hold of it, as soon as she touched the blade it begang chaing from lightning, to wind, fire, water and earth"...thanks shuji sama"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of fates   The meeting of fates - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:07 pm

Ryou folded his arms, slightly amazed by the array of different elements. He was eager to go though, even if it was to be following Isji's leader. His mind willed it, as did his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of fates   The meeting of fates - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:10 pm

"ok isji please escourt us to where these brothers may live" with that shuji took his sword and placed it on his back, he looked at ryou "if we get into any trouble youre leading in the fight, i sense alot of wit coming from you, hopefully my senses arnt off since that fight ive had some trouble with my chakra" shuji was reffering to the uchiha anbu fight
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of fates   The meeting of fates - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:14 pm

Isji raised a eyebrow"--she used Tsukuyomi didnt she?...never look a uchiha into the eyes, well not if they are from the main family..", isji had shuji lay down and placed her hands over his chest, sitting on her knees"..you cant fight unless you veins are restored.."
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of fates   The meeting of fates - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:17 pm

"im fine, anyway im not looking for a fight with these guys and even if one broke out i still have you guys so lets just go already"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of fates   The meeting of fates - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:23 pm

Ryou moved in closer, raising his own eyebrows. He wondered why the man seemed so hurried to advance. I wonder if I can help...
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of fates   The meeting of fates - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:31 pm

Isji rolled her eyes"..you arent the medic here..", her palms grew mindy green as she begung restoring the broken veins
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of fates   The meeting of fates - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:35 pm

shuji started getting the rest of his chakra and stamina back "isji you didnt have to do that" shuji stood "we have no time to lose that gang of overated criminals has to be stopped as soon as possible"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of fates   The meeting of fates - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:37 pm

Isji got to her feet"..shuji-sama..i only followed you to gain my revenge...and their plans gives me better chances..i do not wish to follow you if we are going to destroy them"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of fates   The meeting of fates - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:40 pm

Ryou's eyebrow went up in surprise, but he didn't say anything. He was slightly more wary of Isji's safety now, thinking they wouldn't be teamed up with each other.
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of fates   The meeting of fates - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:52 pm

"do you know who your even assisting if you want to kill the uchihas then thats one thing but killing villages full of inoccent people is way out of line thats why i formed doku to stop people like them" shuji turned away "now if you want to follow me get your head out of the past and after we save these people then you can kill the uchihas"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of fates   The meeting of fates - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:55 pm

Isji let out a sigh, took on the hat, closed the cloack, lowerd the head and followed shuji
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of fates   The meeting of fates - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:57 pm

Ryou smiled at her faintly. At least she had some care for innocents... and so did her leader. He began to walk along with them, his eyes bowed to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of fates   The meeting of fates - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:00 pm

((I guess we can continue when one of the other members or leader of zanes group comes on))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of fates   The meeting of fates - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The meeting of fates
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2