Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Training for Revenge.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Training for Revenge. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training for Revenge.   Training for Revenge. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 12:50 pm

After a while, the wind picked up. It shook the paper, but surprisingly, it stayed still. Then the severity escalated until it was shaking the shrine itself. The bells on the ropes almost snapped and the incense had stopped burning. But the paper stayed.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Number of posts : 5548
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Training for Revenge.   Training for Revenge. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:05 pm

Yuudai was about to ask what was going on, but stayed where he was. He had faith in what his friend was doing, no matter how much it bugged him to ask, he didn't.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narubleachmetal1.proboards.com/
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Training for Revenge.   Training for Revenge. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:10 pm

After that, the wind stopped, and went to normal. Toshi picked up her paper, and Yuudai's too. They looked the same as before, but certainly didn't feel like it. She passed it to him with an encouraging smile. "The spirits have blessed us. I hope the charm can protect Yuu-chan."
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Training for Revenge.   Training for Revenge. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:18 pm

"Yea me too. Now what do we do? you wanna test it out? See if it works?" he took the paper and put it in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Training for Revenge.   Training for Revenge. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:24 pm

Toshi nodded. "It should work against the small, weak demons like the ones that attacked us, but we'd be doomed if we were up against a big boss." As they went out, a sudden, light gust of wind brushed along Toshi's head, as if someone was ruffling her hair.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Training for Revenge.   Training for Revenge. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:27 pm

As they were walking, Yuudai thought he saw in the wind: The ghosts of his parents. Yuudai quickly rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't crazy. But when he opened his eyes, they wernt there.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Training for Revenge.   Training for Revenge. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:34 pm

Toshi seemed to ignore it, and walked over to the stone. There, she bowed in respect. "Thank you...! Yuu-chan, say thank you!"
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Training for Revenge.   Training for Revenge. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:36 pm

Yuudai was amazed at what just happened to him. He quickly got back in from dream land, bowed, and said, "Thank you." As they were walking away he asked, "So we should be protected form the little deamons, but not the really big ones. Right?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Training for Revenge.   Training for Revenge. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:44 pm

Toshi nodded and sighed. "I hope there won't be any big demons... They look creepy! Plus, I don't like the incubi," she said, shuddering.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Training for Revenge.   Training for Revenge. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:46 pm

"Now what do we wanna do? We could train, just in case a big one comes."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Training for Revenge.   Training for Revenge. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:49 pm

"Hm, okay. You practice fire jutsu, I practice throwing and weaponry." Toshi grinned and walked over to the three logs.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Training for Revenge.   Training for Revenge. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:53 pm

"I have an idea: You throw 2 or 3 shurikan at me and I try to melt them with my fireball jutsu."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Training for Revenge.   Training for Revenge. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:55 pm

"O-okay." Toshi smiled, and took a lot of steps back. She had told no one but her family in Kusa that she had a trauma about fire. She picked out three shuriken, and threw them simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Training for Revenge.   Training for Revenge. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:57 pm

Yuudai quickly formed the hand signs: Snake, Tiger, Monkey, Boar, Horse, Tiger, and blew a ball of flames at the shurikan.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Training for Revenge.   Training for Revenge. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:05 pm

"Eek!" As soon as Yuudai did the jutsu, Toshi ran and hid behind a tree. She poked her head from behind it and gave him a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Training for Revenge.   Training for Revenge. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:16 pm

The shurikan melted. Before Toshi could throw more Yuudai put up a hand to tell her to wait a second. When he was ready, he signoled for her to throw more.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Training for Revenge.   Training for Revenge. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:25 pm

Toshi took out more shuriken from her pouch and threw again and again. Then she accidentally threw a kunai with an exploding tag.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Training for Revenge.   Training for Revenge. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:27 pm

Yuudai saw it, but didn't worry. He fousced well then performed the hand signs for the grand fireball jutsu. When he did he opened his mouth and out came blue flames instead of red. After that one Yuudai dropped to his knees. His chakra was almost out now.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Training for Revenge.   Training for Revenge. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:51 pm

Toshi ran over to Yuudai, and put an ice pack on his face. "Cool down, Yuu-chan, you look hot!"
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Training for Revenge.   Training for Revenge. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:54 pm

"Yea I am. I just blew the hottest type of fire out of my mouth. I think I would be hot. Thank you for the ice-pack. Toshi."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Training for Revenge.   Training for Revenge. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:02 pm

"Ah, no wonder it was blue. Here." Toshi smiled and passed him a bottle of cold milk. "How does your mouth feel...?"
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Training for Revenge.   Training for Revenge. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:04 pm

"It fine. It's just when I do that, it increases my body tempature so much that I need to rest for a few hours so my body can loose the extra heat."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Training for Revenge.   Training for Revenge. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:12 pm

"Ah, I see. Well then, d'you wanna go for a swim to cool off?" she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Training for Revenge.   Training for Revenge. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:15 pm

"Nah. I don't like getting wet that much. Just, I'll be ready in about an hour. You continue with your training and I'll be ready in about an hour."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Training for Revenge.   Training for Revenge. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:24 pm

"Aw, okay." Toshi pouted, and made a clone to train with. Soon, she was busy dodging weapons, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training for Revenge.   Training for Revenge. - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training for Revenge.
Page 12 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next